The Sunshine Blog Award
I started Canadian Budget Binder at the end of January 2012 in hopes of sharing what we have learned about saving money and budgeting. It’s been so much fun thus far and I’ve chatted to so many people and made some great mates along the way.
I’ve been inspired by many bloggers who put their time on hold if not just for a couple of minutes a day to help out someone new to the blog world like me. In two months now I’ve had almost 10,000 views on my blog and I couldn’t be happier. It’s important for everyone to budget and I want to show them they can do it.
I want to thank Dennis Dennehy at What to Cook for motivating me to cook new and exciting meals whilst going back to basics. I think so many people have forgotten that convenience never used to be part of the dinner table back in the day. We need to bring back all the goodness that once graced our mouths and our stomach!
Thank- you so much What to Cook for nominating Canadian Budget Binder for The Sunshine Award, this truly is a part of who I am, sharing my passion!
About the Sunshine Award:
This prize is awarded to “bloggers who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere”. As an award winner, there are a few rules to follow:
- Thank the person who gave this award and write a post about it.
- Answer the questions below.
- Pass on the award to 10 fabulous bloggers, link their blogs, and let them know you awarded them.
So, here are the things about me… my favorites:
- Favorite Color – green it matches my eyes and reminds me of money $$$$ and Nature.
- Favorite Animal – I’d have to say my dog, love him to bits.
- Favorite Number – The number in my savings account at the end of the month provided it’s going up!
- Favorite Drink – I’m a true Brit so I drink lots of tea.. mainly black tea. I like my beer in the summer as well.
- Facebook or Twitter – I like to balance between both however the bulk of my time is on Facebook with all my wonderful fans. I truly love chatting to them.
- Your Passion – Family, Saving Money and Sharing what I can while I’m on this earth. We only live once and we should do the best we can to make one great existence!
- Giving or getting presents – Giving, I like to please although getting something now and then doesn’t hurt neither.
- Favorite Day – Every day is my favorite day. I live life to the fullest no matter what it throws at me.
- Favorite Flowers – Will always be a ROSE!
These are the blogs I nominate for the Sunshine Award, check them out and be inspired:
Canadian Performers Money