It’s the end of the week already, wow how time passes by when you are having fun. Since I started this blog I have been fortunate to have networked with so many amazing bloggers from all over the world. You will find me featuring their posts on my Facebook page or you will find me Tweeting to my loyal followers. I’ve underestimated the power of networking and the fans around that world that want to learn and read about money and finance. Perhaps this is why it is so important for me to learn just like my fans do.
A great man in my life once said to me “never stop learning, when you do you’ve given up”. That great man was my grandfather.
I’m always thrilled to showcase the vast amounts of knowledge my guest posters bring to the table. I feel without guest posts a blog can redundant so it’s great to kick it up a notch from time to time. I am also thrilled to be able to write for websites who want me to share my experiences and expertise with their fans. You can read the guest posts I’ve written thus far here. I’m hoping to start doing some freelance writing real soon and am currently researching the market.
This week we had a couple of lovely guest posts on Canadian Budget Binder that I’m sure you will enjoy. Please take a moment to catch up on Canadian Budget Binder’s posts if you haven’t had a chance to read this weeks scoop!
A look back on Canadian Budget Binders Week
- Maternity and Parental Leave Part 2- Budgeting By Money Smart Mom
- Being Budget Savvy With The Guest Room By Jakob Barry
- The Grocery Game Challenge June 4-10 name Your Price
- Networth Update May 2012 CBB- Simple Is Best
- Mr.CBB’s Slammin Crock Pot Chili $6.50
- May 2012 Canadian Budget Binder Family Budget Update
- 7 Positives That Come From Messing Up – This is a great read, if you mess up, you learn, but in order to learn you have to move forward and not make those mistakes again and own up to them. My take on the post so I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.
- You Know You Are Obsessed With Personal Finance Blogging When… Erika has put together a list that anyone who thinks they are obsessed will know by the time they finish reading… great post Erika!
- Last Minute Cheap Summer Programs For Kids- Get ready, here comes the sun!
If You would like to introduce yourself and your blog or get added to my blog roll please contact me as I love to network with other PF bloggers around the world.
- Mr.CBB’s Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Raisin Cowboy Quickies! (canadianbudgetbinder.com)
- Mr.CBB’s Weekly Blog Post Picks June 1, 2012 (canadianbudgetbinder.com)
- Take Note: Mr Cbb’s Top Six Money Wasting Pet Peeves! (canadianbudgetbinder.com)
- RESP Investing In Your Child’s Education-The Basics (canadianbudgetbinder.com)