It’s the end of another week here at Canadian Budget Binder and a busy week it’s been. We started off the week with a holiday on Monday which was the August Civic Holiday here in Canada. We spent time with our mates and had a barbeque pot-luck and ate foods from Japan, Spain and Germany. Our favourite was the sticky rice balls. I will be making this recipe and showcasing it on the blog shortly. We brought our Spanish Potato Tortilla and everyone loved it! I hope you get a chance to make it as I’m sure your guests will say the same.
I finally got most of the painting done but will be back at it next week. I did have a bit of a rough day this week on Wednesday where a migraine hit me out of no where. I almost forgot what it was like to sleep for 12 hours straight, boy was that great. I’m going to take it easy for a bit as I think I’m pulling myself in a million directions. Well at least that’s what I keep telling myself. Sometimes it’s hard to slow down when you’re a self-confessed workaholic,Type A personality who loves to help others.
A thumbs up to everyone who has mentioned Canadian Budget Binder around the web this past week. Just know that I do my best to respond as I learn of your links, tweets,shares and the like. I want to thank-you personally for taking the time to think of us here at CBB, so Thanks!
Some great posts went up at Canadian Budget Binder this week and I read many interesting blog posts from around the web. I tend to stick to the posts that I believe you learn something from. I don’t mind similar posts that I have read before as each writer brings something unique for our reading pleasure.
I hope you can appreciate the posts that I present to you as I believe they will bring you solid information that you can build on.
No one has the power to make you feel unwelcome but yourself, so if you don’t feel welcome.. walk away. -Mr.CBB
What’s been happening at Canadian Budget Binder this week?
- The Grocery Game Challenge Aug 6-12 Winter Storing
- Reader Question- Meal Planning for The Budget
- Organizing a Frugal Backyard BBQ Party
- Handy Canadian Government Websites
- Mr.CBB’s Cucumber Radish Salad With Fresh Mint
- July 2012 Canadian Budget Binder Net Worth Update
- Strategies to Survive Unemployment, Job Loss, Injury and Disability at Work
Mr.CBB’s Top Blog Post Picks of the Week- Lots of great posts from around the web are posted every Friday here on Canadian Budget Binder…
- My Canuck Buck- Meatless Monday (love this idea)
- Debt and The Girl- On My Own
- The Vegan Penny Pincher- Friends On A Budget
- Countrified Hicks- Homemade Fabric Softener
- Young Cheap Living- The Best Time To Invest In Your Career and Finance
- Gary’s $$ and Sense -Gorr Financial- Do Rich People Need Life Insurance
- Making Sense of Cents- How My Part Time Job Became My Passion
- From Shopping To Saving- Keep Going Until You Cry
- When Life Gives You Lemons- Saving On Road Trips
- Finance Fox- Many are House Poor And How You Can Avoid The Same
- CanadianMD Advisor- Valuation of Financial Companies
- Canadian Personal Finance- My Top 5 Investing Mistakes
- Lil Suburban Homestead- The New Healthy Fast Food in My Fridge- Porridge
- Canadian Dream Free at 45- Getting Past Frugal Enough
- Aunt B on a Budget- Slow Cooker Pinto Beans and Ham and How to Can Them
- Sustainable Personal Finance- Overview of GIC’s Guaranteed Investment Certificates.
- Club Thrifty- Buying a House vs Renting What’s the right call?
- Budget and the Beach- How Coupons Can Wreck Your Finances
- Finance Fox- Some Parking Tickets May Be Bogus but They Can Still Haunt You
- Tackling Our Debt- 30 Simple Ways To Save Money
- L Bee and the Money Tree- Your Boss Just Broke A Cup In Your Face- Workplace Bullying 101 Part 1
- Thrifty Livin- Sell Your Stuff Online
If you would like to submit a post for me to read and add to my Friday Weekly Blog picks email today at firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you on my Blog Roll? Check HERE… if not and you want me to check out your blog and add you to my ever-growing blog roll simply click here and fill out the form. Introduce yourself and lets LINK UP!
NEW! Now you can LINK to my site each week by posting one post on my LINKY LIST!
My readers enjoy all sorts of blog posts related to finance all the way to relationships, family, food and more! Don’t be shy, come LINKY with Mr.CBB!
If you have a question for Mr.CBB click HERE and ask!
If you are new to Canadian Budget Binder LIKE or Follow me on Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest or you can also sign up for email notifications here. When you do this it motivates me to keep on doing what I do for all of my fans.