Mr.CBB’s Week in Review
Well it’s been another one of those weeks in the summer where what you want to get done, doesn’t always happen. There has been so much rain in Ontario I was starting to think I was in the UK where rain is like Tim Horton’s Coffee- always readily available.
This week I finished off the front entry door although I do have a bit more touch up painting to do. It took a bit longer than expected because of the rain and the on/off of the door due to painting. We are happy with the way it looks and are happy we held out until we found a great deal on the insert and door that we wanted. I’m not sure if I want to do it again although my neighbour casually mentioned he was thinking about changing his door.
Lastly, we picked (or should I say ‘I”) picked the apples this week from the tree with Mrs. CBB down below. I’ll admit it was fun shaking the tree and watching the apples pop her off the top of the head ha… Ah come on it was fun.. just small little crab apples. I’m sure she will get me back with something much worse. So we ended up with about 4 huge stainless steel bowls full of apples ready to be made into crab apple jelly although last year it was more like a jam. Mrs.CBB was even so kind as to take a picture of me for all of you. See if you can spot Waldo, I mean Mr.CBB in the tree!
A big thanks to Femme Frugality for nominating Canadian Budget Binder for the Sunshine Award which is now the second nomination for this award. Cheers FF!
Well that’s all folks, hope you enjoyed your week as much as I did! Until then I leave you with CBB week in review and all the best from around the web coming straight at you from me, Mr.CBB … a.k.a Mr. Wow!
What’s Been Happening at Canadian Budget Binder
- Back To School Student Budget For College Or University
- The Grocery Game Challenge August 13-19 End of Season
- Discounted,Discontinued,Dented and End of Season Sales=Buying Power
- Reader Question: Tips For Buying A New Vehicle In Canada
- Mr.CBB’s Garlic Onion Potato Balls A MUST try!
- Are you In Debt Denial?
Mr.CBB Top Blog Post Picks of the Week
I read alot of blog posts throughout the week and sometimes I leave it all until the last-minute like I did this week. I’ve been super busy so today is a day of reading and commenting on some awesome blog posts. Here are the best blog post picks of the week that I follow!
- Femme Frugality- I’m Not Above Scavenging
- Married With Debt- We did It- Debt Free (Congrats again John)
- Finance Fox- Sometimes You Just Can’t Win Even When Merchants Offer A Cash Discount
- Making Sense of Cents- Money or Passion?
- Canadian Personal FInance Blog- Have You Spoken To Our Customer Service Retention Agent?
- Money After Graduation- At what Amount Will You Feel Rich?
- Young Cheap Living- Is Saving Money Worth it?
- My Canuck Buck- Born Outside Of Canada? The Government May Try TO Deny You OAS
- When Life Gives You Lemons- Universal Health Care- What It’s Like
- Drop That Debt- Extreme Cheapskates
- Modest Money- Advanced Keyword Strategy For your Blog ( great post)
- One Cent At A Time- Getting The Most Out Of Unpaid Volunteer Work Experience
- My Own Advisor- How Many Dividend Stocks Are Enough?
- Club Thrifty- The Value Of Taking A Vacation
- Sustainable Personal Finance- That Old Refrigerator May Be Costing You
- Budget and the Beach- Valuing Your Stuff
- Ladies Go First- Cream Cheese Coffee Cake
Twitter Peeps to Check Out!
These are just a few of the Blogs and Websites that took the time to Tweet or re-Tweet posts this week for Canadian Budget Binder. Thank-You so much! Check them out and give them a Follow and read their blogs… Tell them Mr.CBB sent you!
What People Searched to Find Canadian Budget Binder on the Web
One of my mates who owns a blog started this and I thought it was a great idea. Sometimes I just can’t help but laugh so I thought I would share the best to date with all of you! Here we go!
How we found Mr.CBB>>>>>>
- Yahooshi renovations-I’m guessing they were looking for a jacuzzi but it does read good enough for anyone to get it… at least I did lol.
- Frugal Men- are we being sought after?
- Pinterest won’t make you skinny- no idea about this one
- I’m a 27 yr old man not in a serious relationship- am I running out of time? no mate.. take it easy… you have a whole life ahead of you!
- “F” the police hahaha.. no idea man.. seriously
- Build your own washing machine games-hmmm I can only think of one thing to do besides washing clothes and that’s on the washer but it’s not a game…just sayin..
- You only get one chance we me quote- look out someone’s gonna get told like it is….
- Mr.Corn – hahah one of my favourites but not sure why, just makes me laugh.
- Mr.WOW Blog June 2012- Ok I know for a joke on Facebook I called myself Mr.WOW once but can’t remember what we were going on about.. I hope no one took that seriously… I’m Mr.CBB but hey Mr.WOW is just as well…haha
- Biker Easter Picture- Can you picture a biker clad in leather holding an easter egg and fluffy toy?
- Check my Canadian Credit Score Everyday- If you have to check it everyday you better start pulling out your Plan B and have Plan C in standby….
- Decent School Girl in Japan- Wrong blog mates…..way off!
- Prehistoric Man With Time- Sounds to me like you are late mate.. time to pack it in.
- Quotes on leaving people waiting- Someone’s in for it… never leave anyone waiting or else a quote may show up on your Facebook page!
- How To Take Alcohol on Cruise Ships- Really I hope you aren’t sneaking that booze on the ship… oh must be how to take a cruise on a budget…. ya.. that’s the post you read! lol
- Can I deal with the cable Company? If you have to ask someone or look for the answer.. I’m going to say NO!
Are you NEW to Canadian Budget Binder?
If you are new Start here!
Do you have a Question for Mr.CBB please click HERE to ask him!
Are you on Mr.CBB’s Blog Roll? Check HERE… if not and you want me to check out your blog and add you to my ever-growing blog roll simply click here and fill out the form. Introduce yourself and lets LINK UP!
Photo Credit-Copyright (c) <a href=’http://www.123rf.com’>123RF Stock Photos</a>