Mr.CBB’s Week in Review
Zoom, Zoom that’s how my week has gone once yet again but I am optimistic I will keep the engine rolling right through the weekend. A shout out to all the Personal Finance Bloggers at Fin-Con 2012 whom I’m sure are having a great time will come back fully charged with lots of information to share. Learning from each other and sharing were 2 of my number one priorities when starting this blog, not money (obviously as I’m still not making any).
Thanks to everyone who mentioned Canadian Budget Binder in the past week, much appreciated. It’s been lovely to see people taking the time out to say I read something of yours and I want to share it with my fans as well. The only competition in the Personal Finance world is the competition you set up for yourself. No one likes someone who always talks about themselves so spread the word and tell others about ways they can learn. So, a big thanks to everyone that took the time to mention Canadian Budget Binder or simply stopped in to leave a comment or chat with me on Facebook and Twitter!
What’s Been Happening at Canadian Budget Binder
Not alot going on around Canadian Budget Binder as I’ve been a busy boy at work training to be the best I can be. I think when we stop learning, life just gets boring. On a semi-good note I posted our Net Worth Update this week and we are pleased to say we have enough cash to pay off our mortgage. However as good as this should sound to us we simply aren’t sure if that is the right decision at this time. How can decisions in life be so difficult? Risk is what sets us back if we let it take over so the both us need to take charge and sort out our options soon.
- Frugal Party Planning- Let’s Party Guest Post by Frugal Sally
- August 2012 Net Worth Update Canadian Budget Binder
- The Grocery Game Challenge Sept 3-9 Back To School
- Taking My Life Back While Getting Fit On A Budget
- Mr. CBB’s Creamy Garlic Hummus
- August 2012 Family Budget Update Canadian Budget Binder
Mr. CBB Top Blog Post Picks of the Week And Those That Shared Us! (If I miss You.. sorry this is new so I’m going to start tracking all my blog link mentions so I can let the world know how awesome you were to share Canadian Budget Binder)
- Thanks to My Canuck Buck for mentioning Canadian Budget Binder in her Blog Round-up for the week! Thanks for sharing MCB!
- Modest Money- Six Ways To Avoid Blogger Burnout- A must read!
- My Own Advisor –Dividend Income Update
- Making Sense of Cents- How Can Interest Rates Affect My Savings
- Plunged In Debt- How We Manage Our Grocery Budget (No Coupons Involved)
- IHeartBudgets- Time to Cut The Cable and Home Phone
- Money After Graduation- Five Frugal Tips To Help You Get Through The First Year Of Work
- Ladies Go First- Happily Living Off of 30% Of Our Income
- When Life Gives You Lemons- Is It Ethical To Buy at Flea Markets?
- Money Bulldog- When You Should Open A Savings Account For Your Child
- Lil Suburban Homestead- Organizing a Healthy Household Breakfast Routine
- Canadian Dream Free at 45- Back To School Spending
- Young Adult Money- Why Most People Don’t Pursue Side Income
- Thirty Six Months- How To be Cultured On A Budget
- So Over This- Save At The Mall By Shopping At Kiosks
- CanadianMDInvestor- The Big 6 Canadian Banks Intrinsic Valuation
- Club Thrifty- A Cautionary Tale : My $140 Gym Visit
- My Canuck Buck- Living Pay Cheque To Pay Cheque
- Young Cheap Living- Is A Home An Asset or A Liability?
- LBEE and the Money Tree- Be Aggressive with Your Budget
- Blonde On A Budget-
- From Shopping to Savings-It’s Free What’s Not To Like?
- Married With Debt- Be Wary of Corporate Personal Financial Advice
- Work Save Live- Social Interactions With Less Money
You scratch my back… I’ll scratch yours! These are the Blogs and Websites that took the time to Tweet or Re-Tweet posts this week for Canadian Budget Binder. This is my way of saying thank-you and giving back by sharing your page or name with my fans. Check them out and give them a Follow. If I missed you just let me know and I’ll bump you to the top of the list next week!!
What People Searched to Find Canadian Budget Binder on the Web
I’m continuing with the search terms of the week as I think it adds some spice to Mr. CBB’s Blog picks and hey who doesn’t like a laugh. Sometimes I just can’t help but laugh so I thought I would share the best to date with all of you!
How we found Mr.CBB>>>>>>
- Open Concept Frugal Kitchen-I need me an open concept frugal kitchen.. wonder where I can buy me one!
- Chocolate Hankering- Ha, ya I get those once in a while as well but I don’t search on-line for it…
- I will wait for you- no comment
- I love you Mr.CBB- I think I have a fan who thinks this frugal bloke is sexy, that or my bank account, have you met my wife yet?. (ok I ran with it and plugged a post of mine.. why not!)
- Any geocaches at Canada’s Wonderland?
- Mr. Get it On. com – What? You won’t be getting on nothing here unless it’s a budget you crave.
- Organizing My Backyard for Winter- Sometimes it’s too easy isn’t it.
- Do Laundry after 9- That’s great we do our laundry after 7
- What not to say to my wife’s divorce lawyer- haha.. better just to keep it shut mate.
- Another place to stash- at least finish your sentence geesh.. stash what?
- How Can I Budget to save- Easy.. spend less than you earn.
- Where to get cool binders?- Yep the successful one’s get the cool binders. Who cares.. bloody hell
- Takes a real man to put his foot down- haha I guess so
- No OSAP Money Yet- One day you will wish you never got it at all… unless of course you are the rare few that make 6 figures to start after University or College.
Are you NEW to Canadian Budget Binder?
Do you have a Question for Mr.CBB please click HERE to ask him!