Top Blog Picks Of The Week
This week I’ve started something new as I found my Friday Blog Post Picks of The Week was getting far too big. I really want the Bloggers that I am recognizing to notice as I feel many are not seeing because the post is too big. All of you that share Canadian Budget Binder Blog Posts are a huge part of the success and I want you to know how thankful I am. I might not get a chance to say thanks to everyone every week so thanks for all the continued support. If at any time I miss recognizing you please let me know. I make mistakes like everyone else but I do like to know if I’ve failed to recognize someone.
I’ve decided to split my Friday post into two so below will highlight the changes.
Mr. CBB’s Week in Review, will include
- Canadian Budget Binder Blog Post Re-cap for the Week
- My Favourite Search Terms that helped fans find CBB
- Canadian Budget Binder’s Week in Review (What’s Been Going On With The Blog?)
- Mr.CBB’s Week in Review at Home (What did I get myself into this week?)
- Bloggers that mention CBB blog posts on their blog around the web- Typically this will be Friday to Friday mentions.
Each Friday I will Blog Mr.CBB’s Blog Post Picks of The Week. This may include posts and shares from Friday Previous up until Thursday the following week. I like to recognize those sites that genuinely enjoy the content of my blog and share it. This blog post is posted each Friday and will include the following:
- Blog Posts Picks- The Top Blog Posts that I have chosen that I think my fan base will relate to or I think are well written, inspirational or communicates knowledge that can be applied to my audience.
- Facebook Follow Friday- If you are a Personal Finance Blogger on Facebook please LIKE my page and SHARE my blog posts and You will be part of this list. I have started to share blog posts on my Facebook page with my over 2300 Fans from Personal Finance Bloggers that LIKE my page and want the exposure. I believe many of you share insights and knowledge my fans can learn from and share with their friends. Some of you are Friends with me on my Personal Page but all the magic happens on my Facebook Fan page. I encourage you to engage in conversation and get your name out there. Let me know you are on my page. My fans love to learn but won’t know who you are unless you pop in to chat.
- Twitter Peeps # PF To Check Out- I’ve had to limit this list as its grown exponentially to only those that Re-tweet or Share my Blog Posts on Twitter at least 2x per week to their followers.
These are Posts I think You will Love to read! Go ahead grab a hot cuppa and a cookie and enjoy the good weekend reads!
Top List of Blog Posts That I enjoyed and know my fans will enjoy as well.
- Well Kept Wallet- How To Use The Cash Envelope System
- Tackling Our Debt- 6 Ways To Spend Less When Buying College Textbooks
- Modest Money- Why I Would Never Lease A Car (Finance or Lease)
- Money Bulldog- Had a Final Demand Letter- Don’t Ignore It
- Sustainable Personal Finance- Front Load vs Top Load Washer
- My Canuck Buck-Avoid Mixing Personal And Business Records
- My Own Advisor-Reader Question: Where To Start Reading On Your Site?
- The Outlier Model-How To Improve Finances When Off Work
- Club Thrifty-Saving Money It All Adds Up
- Finance Fox-Change Is Good, Glad I Switched To An Iphone
- One Smart Dollar-What You Need To Know About Pre-Paid Debit Cards
- Frugal Rules-When is Being Frugal Really Just Being Cheap
- Eyes On The Dollar-Can Money Management Help In Any Way With Debt Consolidation?
- Femme Frugality- Student Deals and Discounts
- LBeeAndTheMoneyTree- How To Pick Stocks
- When Life Gives You Lemons-Analyze My Budget: How Much Can I Save
- Nurse Frugal-The Equation To Having A Positive Net Worth
- Money Smart Guides-How To Start Investing In Mutual Funds
- IHeartBudgets-How To Kill Financial Temptations
- ThirtysixMonths- Pros and Cons of Doing Business With Friends
- Making Sense of Sense- Should I Still Be Anonymous?
- My Personal Finance Journey- Paper Towels Vs Hand Dryers
- See Debt Run-Shortcuts To Financial Freedom
- Money After Graduation- Essential Business Skills I Learned From Blogging
- Gary Gorr- The Gary Gorr Daily
- Debt and The Girl- On How Not To Live Your Life
- The Savvy Scot-The Saver, Which Category Do You Belong To?
- Nickel by Nickel-What Not To Pack When Travelling Abroad
- Young Adult Money- 6 Ways To Increase Income
- My Alternate Life-The Hidden Latte Factor
Top Recipes From Blogs I Follow
- Aunt B on A Budget- Holy Canning Batman, That’s Alot of Food!
- Work Save Live- Black Bean and Sweet Potato Burrito
- Lil Suburban Homestead- The Things You Do With Rice
Twitter #PF Peeps to Check Out!
This is a list of the Twitter Mates That I Follow that Tweeted 2 times or more from Friday to Friday Canadian Budget Binder Blog Posts. There are so many tweets during the week that I had to shorten this list to 2 or more blog post tweets but I thank you all that Tweet I do see them all. -Mr.CBB
- Modest Money- Twitter
- Work Save Live – Twitter
- One Smart Dollar – Twitter
- Invest It Wisely- Twitter
- Frugal Quack- Twitter
- Vix Money – Twitter
- Eyes On The Dollar – Twitter
- The Outlier Model – Twitter
- Club Thrifty – Twitter
- Frugal Rules – Twitter
- iHeart Budgets – Twitter
- The Brighter Life- Twitter
- Solving Debt- Twitter
- Money Bulldog – Twitter
- My Own Advisor – Twitter
- One Cent At A Time – Twitter
- David Smith PBC - Twitter
- Reach Final Independence- Twitter
- My Canuck Buck -Twitter
- Budget And The Beach -Twitter
- My Alternate Life- Twitter
- Femme Frugality- Twitter
Here are some great Facebook Pages to Check out!- If you want your page to appear here… Like and Share Canadian Budget Binder posts on Facebook!! Come say HELLO! If I miss you below.. let me know!
- Frugal Sally
- Save Big Live Better
- Modest Money
- Money Bulldog
- When Life Gives You Lemons- Add Vodka
- Money After Graduation
- Coupon Christine
- Money Smart Mom
- The Flying Couponer
- Michael Anthony Lloyd-Mortgage Expert
- Lil’ Suburban Homestead
Are you NEW to Canadian Budget Binder?
If you are new Start here!
Do you have a Question for Mr.CBB please click HERE to ask him!
You can also subscribe to Canadian Budget Binder so you don’t miss a blog post. Fill in your email address on the HOME page of the blog off to the left where it says “Subscribe Via Email”- No Spam, I promise!
Are you on Mr.CBB’s Blog Roll? Check HERE… if not and you want me to check out your blog and add you, come introduce yourself.
Photo Credit: Copyright (c) <a href=’http://www.123rf.com’>123RF Stock Photos</a>