Top Blog Picks Of The Week
This week I’ve started something new as I found my Friday Blog Post Picks of The Week was getting far too big. I really want the Bloggers that I am recognizing to notice as I feel many are not seeing because the post is too big.
All of you that share Canadian Budget Binder Blog Posts are a huge part of the success and I want you to know how thankful I am. I might not get a chance to say thanks to everyone every week so thanks for all the continued support.
If at any time I miss recognizing you please let me know. I make mistakes like everyone else but I do like to know if I’ve failed to recognize someone.
I’ve decided to split my Friday post into two so below will highlight the changes.
Mr. CBB’s Week in Review, will include
- Canadian Budget Binder Blog Post Re-cap for the Week
- My Favourite Search Terms that helped fans find CBB
- Canadian Budget Binder’s Week in Review (What’s Been Going On With The Blog?)
- Mr.CBB’s Week in Review at Home (What did I get myself into this week?)
- Bloggers that mention CBB blog posts on their blog around the web- Typically this will be Friday to Friday mentions.
Each Friday I will Blog Mr.CBB’s Blog Post Picks of The Week. This may include posts and shares from Friday Previous up until Thursday the following week.
I like to recognize those sites that genuinely enjoy the content of my blog and share it. This blog post is posted each Friday and will include the following:
- Blog Posts Picks– The Top Blog Posts that I have chosen that I think my fan base will relate to or I think are well written, inspirational or communicates knowledge that can be applied to my audience.
These are Posts I think You will Love to read! Go ahead grab a hot cuppa and a cookie and enjoy the good weekend reads!
Top List of Blog Posts That I enjoyed and know my fans will enjoy as well.
- Well Kept Wallet- How To Use The Cash Envelope System
- Tackling Our Debt- 6 Ways To Spend Less When Buying College Textbooks
- Modest Money- Why I Would Never Lease A Car (Finance or Lease)
- Money Bulldog- Had a Final Demand Letter- Don’t Ignore I
- My Own Advisor-Reader Question: Where To Start Reading On Your Site?
- The Outlier Model-How To Improve Finances When Off Work
- One Smart Dollar-What You Need To Know About Pre-Paid Debit Cards
- Frugal Rules-When is Being Frugal Really Just Being Cheap
- Eyes On The Dollar-Can Money Management Help In Any Way With Debt Consolidation?
- Femme Frugality- Student Deals and Discounts
- Nurse Frugal-The Equation To Having A Positive Net Worth
- Money Smart Guides-How To Start Investing In Mutual Funds
- IHeartBudgets-How To Kill Financial Temptations
- ThirtysixMonths- Pros and Cons of Doing Business With Friends
- Making Sense of Sense- Should I Still Be Anonymous?
- My Personal Finance Journey- Paper Towels Vs Hand Dryers
- See Debt Run-Shortcuts To Financial Freedom
- Money After Graduation- Essential Business Skills I Learned From Blogging
- Gary Gorr- The Gary Gorr Daily
- The Savvy Scot-The Saver, Which Category Do You Belong To?
Top Recipes From Blogs I Follow
- Aunt B on A Budget- Holy Canning Batman, That’s Alot of Food!
- Work Save Live- Black Bean and Sweet Potato Burrito
- Lil Suburban Homestead- The Things You Do With Rice
Are You New To Canadian Budget Binder?