Each Friday I will Blog Mr.CBB’s Blog Post Picks of The Week. This may include posts and shares from Friday Previous up until Thursday the following week. I like to recognize those sites that genuinely enjoy the content of my blog and share it.
I can’t believe it’s Friday already. It seems the more work I start doing outside and around the house the faster the week passes by. You can read what I’ve been up to each week at home and the blog each Saturday now with my new featured post “The Saturday Weekend Review“. Alternatively I would rather spend my time exploring the world with the lovely Mrs.CBB then cleaning the house. So, unless I win this weekends Lotto MAX at $50 million, then that’s not likely to happen.
This week has been a super busy week at the blog and as the blog grows so does the time it takes to get through all the emails and the social media mentions. I’m enjoying the new people I’m making friends with as I realize that learning from each other is more important to me than anything else. This week as you will see below I did plenty of reading and commenting on blog posts that I enjoyed reading.
This Friday blog post will include the following:
- Blog Posts Picks– The Top Blog Posts that I have chosen that I think my fan base will relate to or I think are well written, inspirational or communicates knowledge that can be applied to my audience.
- NEW!! Facebook Follow Friday– If you are a Personal Finance Blogger on Facebook please LIKE my page and SHARE my blog posts and You will be part of this list. I have started to share blog posts on my Facebook page with my over 2400 Fans from Personal Finance Bloggers that LIKE my page and want the exposure. Some of you are Friends with me on my Personal Page but all the magic happens on my Facebook Fan page. I encourage you to engage in conversation and get your name out there. Let me know you are on my page. My fans love to learn but won’t know who you are unless you pop in to chat.
- Twitter Peeps # PF To Check Out- I’ve had to limit this list as its grown exponentially to only those that Re-tweet or Share my Blog Posts on Twitter at least 2x per week to their followers.
These are Posts I think You will Love to read! Go ahead grab a hot cuppa and a piece of cake and enjoy the good weekend reads!
Top List of Blog Posts That I enjoyed this week and know my fans will enjoy as well. If you’re not on the list all you have to do is share so introduce yourself to me, Mr.CBB. There are so many amazing Personal Finance bloggers out there and sometimes it’s hard to pick favourite posts of the week. Therefore this list will start to shorten over the weeks to those that interact the most with CBB! Cheers!
- Vix Money- The Elements Of Investing
- Eyes On The Dollar– Inspired By Malala Yousafzai A 14 year old Hero
- Blonde On A Budget–We Need This In Canada-Impulse Save
- Debt and the Girl- Would You Work For Free?
- Nurse Frugal– How To Throw A Budget Party
- Financial Highway– What is Opportunity Cost?
- Club Thrifty– How I Save At Least 50k by Buying New Furniture
- My Personal Finance Journey– How Frugal is Too Frugal?
- Planting Our Pennies- The First Rule Of Improv Yes, and
- Finance Fox- Worth Spending $10K on the Engagement Ring, Apparently Yes!
- The Savvy Scot– Relocating to the Uk? What you need to know!
- The Outlier Model– Being Poor In North America
- Pelican On Money – 3 Tips to stay Financially Afloat
- One Cent At A Time– How Online Coupons Increased Our Spending
- Boomer and Echo- Why Today’s Appliances Look Good But Don’t Last
- Modest Money– Why Is Talking About Money Hard?
- One Smart Dollar–The Inner Workings Of A Company Board Meeting
- Broke Ass Mommy– How Much Money Do You Carry?
- Young Adult Money- Lost Your Job ? 5 Things To Do Right Away
- Thirty Six Months–Are You Generous Or Just Dumb?
- Married With Debt–Cover Your Rear
- Making Sense of Cents–Business Accounts
- Money Bulldog UK- Why I Don’t Like First Time Buyer Schemes Like New Buy
- Enemy of Debt–Done Living Paycheck to Paycheck It’s Up To Us
- Work Save Live- Boys Becoming Men, It Doesn’t Happen On Accident
- The Entry Level Dilemma- Saving Money With Two for One Deals
- When Life Gives You Lemons- My Phone Bill: A Horror Story With A Happy Ending
- My Canuck Buck– Saving For Christmas $8 A Day
- LBee and The Money Tree– DIY Fall Crafts For Dummies Part 1
- The Frugal Toad- 10 Ways To Save On Food
- Femme Frugality– Know What Really Grinds My Frugal Gears
- Canadian Financial DIY– Is It Ok to Destroy the Economy If You Reduce Greenhouse Gas?
- The First Million Is the Hardest– 6 Ways To Save Money During Open Enrollment
- Financial Uproar– Help Me Give Financial Planning Advice To An Actual Person
- IHeartBudgets- How We Survived on $14 an hour
- My Own Advisor– DRIPs the DRIPpers DRIP- 2012 Edition
- The Passive Income Earner– RESP Explained
- Your Life For Less– Your Wallets 3 Biggest Enemies
- Canadian Personal Finance Blog- Don’t Pan for Money In Your Cat’s Litter Box
- Canadian Couch Potato– Why RESP’s Should Be Kept Simple
- What Your Boss Thinks?- Ask Your Boss If A Cover Letter Matters
- My Broken Coin- Why I don’t Say No To Myself When I Want To Spend Money
- So Over This– These Are My Internet (Confessions)
- Newlyweds On A Budget- Making Money While Riding My Bike To Work
- See Debt Run- How To Ace Your Yearly Employee Performance Review
- This Is Common Cents– Roll Like A Bank -Peer To Peer Lending
- Money After Graduation- The Grad School Scam
- Nickel by Nickel– September Net Worth 2012
- Teach Her Finance– If Your Goal Is Early Retirement You Have the Wrong Goal
- Reach Financial Independence– One Suitcase For One Year of Travel, What to pack?
- Plunged In Debt– Stressed
- Debt Free Bread- Tips For Shopoholics
- Tackling Our Debt– Is It Possible To Reduce Your Monthly Grocery Bill With Coupons?
Top Recipes From Blogs I Follow – If you have a recipe you want me to check out follow me or let me know!
- Work Save Live– Greek Kale Salad
- Aunt B on A Budget- Halloween Meals
- Lil Suburban Homestead– Our New Favourite Squash Tromboncino
- Square Pennies–Cheesy,Spinach,Tomato Omelette
- Mo’ Money Mo’ House– Making Cake Pops From Scratch Is It Really A Money Saver?
Twitter Personal Finance #PF and Other Peeps to Check Out!
This is a list of the Twitter Peeps That I Follow that Tweeted 2 times or more from Friday to Friday Canadian Budget Binder Blog Posts according to the Follow Friday Helper App. Thanks so much for your support! Mr.CBB
- Modest Money– Twitter
- Roger Wohlner CFP– Twitter
- Pelican On Money – Twitter
- Mo Money Mo Houses– Twitter
- Broke Ass Mommy- Twitter
- Finance Fox– Twitter
- Gary Gorr, CHFC- Twitter
- Terry Sprouse– Twitter
- Budget Dude- Twitter
- Work Save Live – Twitter
- One Smart Dollar – Twitter
- Vix Money – Twitter
- Eyes On The Dollar – Twitter
- The Outlier Model – Twitter
- Frugal Rules – Twitter
- Money Bulldog – Twitter
- One Cent At A Time – Twitter
- David Smith PBC – Twitter
- Femme Frugality– Twitter
- Well Kept Wallet – Twitter
- The Savvy Scot– Twitter
- Your Life For Less– Twitter
- Debt Chronicles– Twitter
- Caper Couponer- Twitter
- When Life Gives You Lemons, Add Vodka– Twitter
Here are some awesome Facebook Pages to Check out!
Come say Hi! If I miss you.. let me know!
Are you NEW to Canadian Budget Binder?
If you are new Start here!
Do you have a Question for Mr.CBB please click HERE to ask him!
You can also subscribe to Canadian Budget Binder so you don’t miss a blog post. Fill in your email address on the HOME page of the blog off to the left where it says “Subscribe Via Email”- No Spam, I promise!
Are you on Mr.CBB’s Blog Roll? Check HERE… if not and you want me to check out your blog and add you, come introduce yourself.
- Mr.CBB’s Weekly Blog Post Picks~Oct 19,2012 (canadianbudgetbinder.com)
- Mr.CBB’s Weekly Blog Post Picks October 5, 2012 (canadianbudgetbinder.com)
- Welfare Food Challenge- $26 A Week for 1 In The Grocery Budget (canadianbudgetbinder.com)
- Mr.CBB’s Weekly Blog Post Picks October 12,2012 (canadianbudgetbinder.com)
Photo Credit: Copyright (c) <a href=’http://www.123rf.com’>123RF Stock Photos</a>