Another rainy week continues but the blog is still full of life bringing you the best of the best from around the web in Personal Finance and More. Halloween was my third now in our home and carving the pumpkin seems to be getting easier for me. I was rubbish the first year and would be ashamed to show anyone what I made of the pumpkin. I will post a picture tomorrow when I post The Saturday Review and you can be the judge for my 2012 creation.
This week I must say I’ve done a great job reading the amount of blog posts that I wanted to read including commenting on them. Some days are better than others but I enjoy keeping up with my favourite blogs and writers.
I believe the blogs that I follow and comment on are the one’s that will not only help me to learn but also those that my fans here at Canadian Budget Binder will appreciate. I enjoy sharing your posts on my Facebook page so if you want me to share please come say Hi to the fans and introduce yourself so the fans can learn about your blog.
On that note below are all the goodies from the week that I have compiled for you. It’s like my adult Halloween Treat Bag for all of you. Enjoy!
This Friday blog post will include the following:
- Blog Posts Picks- The Top Blog Posts that I have chosen that I think my fan base will relate to or I think are well written, inspirational or communicates knowledge that can be applied to my audience.
- NEW!! Facebook Follow Friday- If you are a Personal Finance Blogger on Facebook please LIKE my page and SHARE my blog posts and You will be part of this list.
- Twitter Peeps # PF To Check Out- I’ve had to limit this list as its grown exponentially to only those that Re-tweet or Share my Blog Posts on Twitter at least 2x per week to their followers.
These are Posts I read and commented on and I think you will love! Go ahead grab a hot beverage some Oatmeal Chocolate Cookies then enjoy these good weekend reads!
- Canadian Performers Money- The Hardest Thing About Being An Actor! Check out my mate Troy who works on the New Series- “Emily Owens M.D” out of Vancouver.
- Modest Money- 4 Little Known Benefits About Disability Insurance
- Spin Sucks- A Fantastic Starbucks Customer Experience Story!- Awesome
- Money Bulldog Uk- The Money BullDog Daily
- Frugal City Girl- Hampton Court Palace- What Henry The Eighth’s Bachelor Pad taught me about Minimalist Living
- My Canuck Buck- Why Is it So Difficult To Save For Retirement These Days?
- Single To The Penny- If I Wanted To, I Could Do It
- Frugal Rules- How To Save For Retirement In A Picture
- Finance Fox-Lesson’s Learned After 3 years Of Being A Homeowner
- Gary’s $$$ and Sense Blog- Focus On What You Can Save Not ROR
- One Smart Dollar- Should You Pay Off Your Mortgage Early?
- Edward Antrobus- Is there No End To Fees When Selling A House?
- Your Life For Less- Your Credit Affects More Than Just Your Finances
- When Life Gives You Lemons- Why A Courthouse Wedding Is Not For Me
- Vix Money- October 2012 Spending Plan Results!
- Eyes On The Dollar-What Happens Before and After Foreclosure?
- Blonde On A Budget- October 2012 Budget and Goals Keep at it Cait!
- My Own Advisor- Reflections Of A First Time Home Buyer
- Plunged In Debt- Does Being Frugal Alienate Relationships?
- Frugal Portland- Can Frugality be Genetic?
- Budget and The Beach- Are You Brand Loyal?
- The Savvy Scot- 5 Things We Can Learn From Hurricane Sandy
- Nickle by Nickle- Decking Out The Littlest House Pt1
- Cents Of A Country Girl- Willing To Get A Will
- Club Thrifty- My Escape From The Toxic Employee From Hell
- Planting Our Pennies- The Joneses Never Met Them
- Pelican On Money– The Thank You Letter That Landed A Job
- So Over This- Let’s Talk Life Insurance
- Debt and The Girl- Interview with Sicorra From Tackling Our Debt
- One Cent At A Time- No Diversification vs Too Much Diversification
- The Free Financial Advisor- 4 Money Rules For Wedded Bliss
- Celebrating Financial Freedom- How To Get Out Of Debt Part 4
- Money Beagle- The Story Of My Worst Job Ever
- Young Adult Money-Why You Should Not Paint Your Apartment
- Thirty Six Months- I’m Having Trouble Paying My Student Loans, Should I Let Them Default?
- Married With Debt- Bug Out Bag Contents Audit
- Making Sense of Cents- What they Don’t Tell You When You Graduate.
- Freedom 35 Blog- Mortgage Lending Rules
- L Bee and The Money Tree- Broken Heart Broken Wallet Pt.1
- Femme Frugality- When Procrastination Is Frugal
- IHeartBudgets- How To Create An Emergency Budget! Very Important to Do! -Mr.CBB
- Broke Ass Mommy- The Importance Of An Emergency Fund
- This Is Common Cents- How To Nail An Interview
- Money After Graduation- Are Concerts Only For Rich People?
- Reach Financial Independence- 9 Tips For UK Expats
- Debt Free Bread- Ten Things You Didn’t Know About Me
- My Alternate Life- Why I’m Not Ready To Buy A House
- See Debt Run- What Does Payday Mean To You?
Top Recipes From Blogs I Follow - If you have a recipe you want me to check out follow me or let me know!
- Work Save Live- Quinoa Stuffed Acorn Squash
- Aunt B on A Budget- Applesauce Spice Cake With Cream Cheese Frosting
- Lil Suburban Homestead- Herb of The Week, Rosemary for Remembrance.
- Square Pennies- Cranberry Fig Pistachio Chutney
- Nurse Frugal- Holiday Pumpkin Orange Cheesecake
- Mo Money Mo House- Scrumptious Red Velvet Cupcakes
Twitter Personal Finance #PF and Other Peeps to Check Out!
This is a list of the Twitter Peeps That I Follow that Tweeted 2 times or more from Friday to Friday Canadian Budget Binder Blog Posts according to the Follow Friday Helper App. If I miss you, blame the app lol. Cheers!
- Modest Money- Twitter
- Pelican On Money - Twitter
- Mo Money Mo Houses- Twitter
- H&R Block Canada- Twitter
- Reach Final Independence- Twitter
- Broke Ass Mommy- Twitter
- Finance Fox- Twitter
- Club Thrifty – Twitter
- My Canuck Buck – Twitter
- Cents Of A Country Girl – Twitter
- Gary Gorr, CHFC- Twitter
- Work Save Live – Twitter
- One Smart Dollar – Twitter
- Vix Money – Twitter
- Eyes On The Dollar – Twitter
- Freedom Thirty Five- Twitter
- The Outlier Model – Twitter
- Frugal Rules – Twitter
- Money Bulldog – Twitter
- One Cent At A Time – Twitter
- Plunged in Debt- Twitter
- David Smith PBC - Twitter
- Femme Frugality- Twitter
- Well Kept Wallet – Twitter
- The Savvy Scot- Twitter
- Your Life For Less- Twitter
- My Alternate Life- Twitter
- L Bee And The Money Tree- Twitter
- Debt Chronicles- Twitter
- My Own Advisor – Twitter
- When Life Gives You Lemons, Add Vodka- Twitter
- The Frugal Path- Twitter
- Penny Planters- Twitter
- Plunged in Debt- Twitter
- Unique Gifter- Twitter
- Square Pennies- Twitter
- Pelican On Money- Twitter
Here are a couple awesome Facebook Pages to Check out! These page owners came around, chatted and shared posts on my wall! If I miss you.. let me know!
Are you NEW to Canadian Budget Binder?
If you are new Start here!
Do you have a Question for Mr.CBB please click HERE to ask him!
Are you on Mr.CBB’s Blog Roll? Check HERE… if not and you want me to check out your blog and add you to my ever-growing blog roll simply click here and fill out the form. Introduce yourself and lets LINK UP!
- Why Canadians Love FREE Product Samples? (canadianbudgetbinder.com)
- Mr.CBB’s Weekly Blog Post Picks Oct 26,2012 (canadianbudgetbinder.com)
- Mr.CBB’s Weekly Blog Post Picks~Oct 19,2012 (canadianbudgetbinder.com)
- Making Money on Parental Leave In Canada (canadianbudgetbinder.com)
- Lessons Learned From My First Retail Credit Card (canadianbudgetbinder.com)
- Straight Talk About Fees and Penalties on Mutual Funds (canadianbudgetbinder.com)
- Mr.CBB’s Tomato Salad With Potato,Green Beans and Chick Peas (canadianbudgetbinder.com)