This is a week of many Thanks and lots of Black Friday Shopping for the masses in the USA and Canada. We had our first Black Friday excursion yesterday although it was more to pick up dog food and a bag of bird feed. Once inside TSC store we were nearly trampled on by hungry deal shoppers who lined up well before 6 am the cashier told us. She also went on to say they sold out of many items right away and that this particular day each year they will do one weeks worth of sales. I was in awe but not shocked after seeing so many customers with their shopping trolleys filled to the top, some pulling two carts ( I know). Hey if shopping is what you have to do to get the best deals and best prices then head out and shop til you drop!
Mr.CBB’s Top “whatever I want” Blog Post Picks of the Week
I know I said it would be the Top 20 but I realized I truly read alot of blog posts each week. All these lovely Bloggers read my Blog and link their favourite posts for their fans that it was so hard. Keep in mind this is only a snap shot of the Blogs I read so there are many more amazing posts. If I don’t mention you it doesn’t mean I’m not reading your posts and enjoying them.
So I realized that I’m going to do what I want (after all it’s my blog) and if one week there is 10 there is 10 if there is 20 there is 20. What matters is that I bring the best for my fans and that’s what I do, help to educate my fans about personal finance and more. As I continue to reach out to other Blogs that are new to me I will start to add them to my list. As always thanks to all of you who share my posts with your fans.
In no particular order, sit back, go ahead grab a hot beverage and a piece of egg-less chocolate coffee cake (so good by the way) then enjoy these good weekend reads.
- A Guide to Consumerism Weekend – Femme Frugality
- How Far Does $300,000 of Retirement Savings Go?- Oblivious Investor
- Be an Advocate For Your Own Health Care – Frugal Rules
- How Do You Prepare A Budget With Irregular Income? – Eyes on the Dollar
- Is travel insurance essential? – Making Sense of Cents
- Are You For Or Against Labor Unions?- Financial Samurai
- Reconciling Consumerism with Minimalism-My Alternate Life
- The Most Popular Financial Mistakes You Should Avoid – Work Save Live
- Saving Money With DIY – One Smart Dollar
- Spotting Scams On Craigslist- Master The Art of Saving
- Life is What You Make Of It-Living Debt Free Rocks!
- What Would You Do For Money…If You Had To?-Club Thrifty
- How to Juggle it All – Tips from an Overachiever-Add Vodka
- How To Fake A More Expensive Christmas Gift – Plunged in Debt
- Preparing Financially for a Baby – Reach Financial Independence
- 6 Things You Should be Spending Money on – Monster Piggy Bank
- Christmas for Less- The Family Finances
- Balancing Our Family Budget Anew – Broke-Ass Mommy
- Bite-Size Your Finances – Money Crush
- Change Your Life – Step 7 Improve Your Social Life-Savvy Scot
- 7 Habits of Wealthy People – Well Kept Wallet
- Our Cultural Split-Personality: Frugality and Consumerism-Young Adult Money
- Google PageRank, Not Just About Links-Modest Money
- Five Steps To Get Your House Ready To Rent-Fix em Up and Rent em Out
- Making Money From Home – Is It Possible?-Pelican on Money
- Frugal Lifestyle: Why Bother?- The Frugal Path
- An Introduction Into the World of Freegans- My Canuck Buck
- Should You Have A Prenuptial Agreement? Finance Fox
- Note to CRA-Foreign Income Doesn’t Need To Be A Foreign Concept-My Own Advisor
- Are Children’s Extracurricular Activities Worth it? Boomer and Echo
- Thanksgiving- I Heart Budgets
- Dividend Income-The Passive Income Earner
- Humility, The Quiet Trait Everyone will Notice-Fearless Men
- Being Evil to Save Money-The Outlier Model
- Debt Collector Worries, Don’t Panic Inform Yourself-Money Bulldog
- I’m Going To New York- Blonde On A Budget
- My Best Financial Tip- Get Organized -Vix Money
- 6 Wacky Ways To Sell Your Home Fast- The Free Financial Advisor
- Twinkies A Hot Commodity- Freedom Thirty Five Blog
- When Did Banks Stop Accepting Coin Deposits- Debt Round Up
- The Pros and Cons of a No Contract Cell Phone-Edward Antrobus
- Our First Every Spending Cleanse- Planting Our Pennies
- How To Manage And Pay Off Debts- Budget Snob
- Proper Gift Etiquette Is There Such A Thing?- Nurse Frugal
- The View Nov, 19,2012- The Daily Dig
- Being On A Budget Doesn’t Mean You Are Poor- Budget Blonde
- Have Fun at The Mall I’ll Be at The Thrift Store- Money Master Mom
- Don’t Be an Asshole Ask L.Bee- L Bee and The Money Tree
- Money Pit #2 New Houses- Vanessa’s Money
Recipes of the Week:
- 40 Frugal Freezer Meals- Financial Highway
- Leftover Turkey Recipe- Eyes On The Dollar
- Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup with Egg Noodles- Work Save Live
- Roast Beef Dutch Oven Style-Lil Suburban Homestead
- Cheese Grits With Spinach, Roasted Tomatoes and Poached Eggs-Aunt B on a Budget
Twitter Personal Finance #PF and Other Peeps to Check Out!
This is a list of the Twitter Peeps That I Follow that Tweeted 2 times or more from Friday to Friday Canadian Budget Binder Blog Posts according to the Follow Friday Helper App. If I miss you, blame the app and let me know please. Cheers!
- Modest Money- Twitter
- Finance Fox- Twitter
- One Smart Dollar – Twitter
- Work Save Live – Twitter
- Eyes On The Dollar – Twitter
- The Outlier Model – Twitter
- Frugal Rules – Twitter
- Money Bulldog – Twitter
- David Smith PBC - Twitter
- The Savvy Scot- Twitter
- My Alternate Life- Twitter
- My Own Advisor – Twitter
- The Frugal Path- Twitter
- Square Pennies- Twitter
- Club Thrifty – Twitter
- Vix Money – Twitter
- My Canuck Buck – Twitter
- Lil Suburban Homestead- Twitter
- The Outlier Model – Twitter
- Terry Sprouse- Twitter (fix em up rent em out)
- Thrifty Dad- Twitter
- Unique Gifter- Twitter
- Freedom Thirty Five- Twitter
- Living Debt Free Rocks- Twitter
- Broke Ass Mommy- Twitter
Here are a few awesome Facebook Pages to Check out! These page owners came around, chatted and shared my posts with their Facebook Fans! If I miss you..tell me as I can’t always see the posts you share on Facebook so just PM me to let me know.
- Frugal Rules
- The Flying Couponer
- The Frugal Path
- Monster Piggy Bank
- Save Big Live Better
- Eyes On The Dollar
Are you NEW to Canadian Budget Binder?
If you are new Start here!
Do you have a Question for Mr.CBB please click HERE to ask him!
Are you on Mr.CBB’s Blog Roll? Check HERE… if not and you want me to check out your blog and add you to my ever-growing blog roll simply click here and fill out the form. Introduce yourself and lets LINK UP!