Don’t forget to ENTER the $100 CASH GIVEAWAY that I am co-hosting. Open to USA and Canada or as long as you have Paypal. Giveaway ends on December 28,2012~
Mr.CBB’s Saturday Weekend Review
A White Christmas may actually been in the forecast for Ontario however it seems to change hour by hour. All I care is that we arrive at our destination safe to spend the Holidays with our loved ones. If you are on the roads please make sure your vehicle is winter ready and drive safe. Happy Holidays to All!
What’s Been Happening at Canadian Budget Binder
OK, I must have a bit of a chuckle after learning about the Facebook $1 Fee that they will be testing out when someone sends a message to strangers. I posted this on Facebook last night and many fans came to say they would never pay to use Facebook. I agree, neither will I. Personally it doesn’t really affect me as I don’t contact random people. I don’t know where they will take this but it seems some groups might be affected from what I’m told. Couponing sites and buy and sell Facebook pages rely on the messaging back and forth to make coupon trades or sales of used and new items. Will it be a matter of time before “Free Facebook” becomes “Fee Facebook”?
Other than that the blog as you know is going through a redesign and one that I was told by my awesome designer that would be super-duper awesome. Not in so many words but I know that Andrea is going to change the way we look at Canadian Budget Binder. I’m sure all of us will look back and laugh at the site that I have now and wonder how I made it through one year. I’ll tell you, it’s the awesome fans and that’s why I’m taking this site up a notch! Get ready for the New Hot ,Sexy, and Stylish CBB!!!
Canadian Budget Binder’s Weekly Post Recap
I’m currently accepting guest posts. If you are a blog owner give me a shout! I can’t guarantee everyone a spot but give me your best topic pitch and show me what your work looks like!
- The Grocery Game Challenge Dec 17-23- Hot Stuff That Tabasco
- A Beginners Guide To Early Retirement
- Budget Friendly Christmas Decoration Ideas For The Home
- Too Much Bills Not Enough Money Each Month $100 Giveaway
- Mr.CBB’s Festive Coconut Balls
- Mr.CBB’s Blog Post Picks Dec 21 Christmas, Immigration and Miss Universe
- Winter Vehicle Maintenance Costing Less In The Long Run
- The Celebrate Like Scrooge Christmas Gift Exchange
- I wrote How To Pay Off Your Mortgage Early at Mrs. January.com
- I was featured in a post written by Anna Sharratt, The Brighter Life about How To Quit Smoking
This is where I will share the top website that sent me the most traffic for the week! The Top Blog To Drive Traffic To Canadian Budget Binder for this week goes to Mrs.Janaury.com, Thanks Cassie!
Top 3 Blog Commenter’s- This is to recognize those fans that contribute and visit Canadian Budget Binder….
- Jen P
- Kim at Eyes on the Dollar
- Christine Weadick
Blogs That Shared Us With Their Fans This Week!
I know many of my fans read this post as they tell me they wait for it each week. To all of my fans please check out these personal finance Bloggers below and follow them. I read their Blogs everyday and I know that you will benefit from them as well. Come back each week as I will name other Blogs that I think you should follow!
Thanks to all the Bloggers that link up and share my posts and this is why I do my best to share your posts with my Fans via social media, so thanks! -Mr.CBB
(If I miss You..please let me know as I didn’t get the Ping and I will include your post next week as this runs Sat to Sat so if you linked me on Sat it will show up next week)
- The Brighter Life- Letters to Santa, Gym Lingo and Early Retirement mentions How To Pay Off Your Mortgage
- Edward Antrobus– Is It Time To Retire The Concept of Retirement?
- Work Save Live- Personal Finance Week in Review #43
- Eyes On The Dollar– Can’t Take My Eyes Off These Blogs #18 – Toy Pony Edition
- Money Bulldog UK– What Happened this Week and Weekend Reads
- Lil Suburban Homestead mentions Mr.CBB’s Sausage Potato Cabbage Tomato Stew
- Money Bulldog UK- How To Survive Until Your Next Pay Day mentions Mr.CBB’s Roasted Red Pepper Gnocchi recipe
- Modest Money Mid December Blog Update mentions The Saturday Weekend Review #9
- Butterflies and Brownies mentions Mr.CBB’s Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls Recipe
- One Smart Dollar– Personal Finance Week In Review December 16
- Money Master Mom– Weekend Round-up Let’s Get Inspired
- Living Debt Free Rocks– Sunday High Fives
- IHeartBudgets–Weekly Wrap Up And Good Reads #24
- The Family Finances– Friends of The Family- Tragedy Strikes Edition
- Planting Our Pennies– Worth Mentioning #18
- Broke Ass Mommy– Weekend Scouring The Fuzzy Wuzzy Winter Edition
- My Own Advisor- Weekend Reading Mayan Mayhem, Holiday Wishes and Great Blogs
- Vix Money– Weekend Links End of the World???
- Budgets are Sexy- Weekly Round-up: Balding, Hester and Cheap Ass Santas
- Club Thrifty– The VIP Club Round-Up- 14th Edition
- Monster Piggy Bank- Pool Room Posts #9
- Debt Round-Up- Weekly Personal Finance Blog Round-Up 12/21/2012
- Frugal Rules- Frugal Friday Posts That Ruled This Week Clarke W. Griswold Edition
- Reach Financial Independence– Friday Recap, A Last Sunset and a Tropical Christmas
- The Outlier Model- Updates Dec 9- Dec 15,2012
Personal Bankruptcy Canada– Personal Bankruptcy Blog Carnival December 19,2012
What People Searched to Find Canadian Budget Binder on the Web
Search terms of the week are really a hoot! Here are a few of them for your viewing pleasure. What are you saying about them? Any typos below are simply the person who searched who made the error or me
Top Pick- Where in Ontario are the biggest snobs from? – Who looks up this crap, really?
- Scrooge Gifts– Ba Humbug, I’ll just look on-line this year says Scrooge…
- Women Who Want Men Initiate- Who’s complaining?
- Why do my balls not hard?– Please tell me you are referring to peanut butter balls.
- Is Growing Celery Hard?– Not unless you plan to wake up in the middle of the night to feed it and sing it a lullaby.
- Canadian Government Scanning Me– Why, are they after you?
- Why I like Scrooge– Maybe because he’s frugal because it’s certainly not his personality or looks.
- How do you mate cauliflower and broccoli– Feel the love folks! Welcome baby Caulibroc!
- Where to buy peanut butter balls? – At my house of course… “Open for Business” 🙂
- Canadian Version of The Grocery Game– You got it baby.. except this one cost you no dinero (that’s no money) and has nothing to do with the American Game at all.
Are you NEW to Canadian Budget Binder?
If you are new to Canadian Budget Binder >>>Start here!
Do You Have A Question For Mr. CBB? The best way to get in touch with me is on Facebook…