Hi Canadian Budget Binder Fans!
Just a little something I wanted you to know!
By submitting your email and subscribing to Canadian Budget Binder or simply reading a blog post you are agreeing to these terms and conditions in this disclaimer.
Have fun on CBB!
Note***Please be advised that all information presented is my opinion and situation. Although this works for my family it may not work for you.
I will not be held liable for any information that you use from my blog in your personal life. Any and all information, statistics , quotes, numbers etc may change without notice so please visit the respectful websites for up to date information.
Affiliate Links may be present in my posts. By clicking on these links and ordering products or services may result in compensation for me. This costs you nothing extra, but helps keep this site going. Be assured that I only partner with brands that I trust. I’m always grateful when you choose to use my affiliate links! Thank you! This blog is for entertainment purposes only.
Any downloads or personal information of mine that you use whether it comes from this site or by any other means is used at your own discretion. I will not be held legally liable for anything you read or use from this site of mine found here or anywhere on the internet.
If you use any personal photos or use any information from my site including quotes of mine I ask that you use the source tag: www.canadianbudgetbinder.com underneath the photo and link back to this blog.
Please consult with a professional regarding your own personal financial situation. Take steps to be informed on your future and move forward in the way that suits your life and finances.
*As with any post at Canadian Budget Binder – our disclaimer is always seek any medical, health or financial advice from your medical or financial professional. Any information shared here is never meant to replace what your medical or financial professional shares with you.
Also any view shared from a guest post/contribution post may not always be our express view at Canadian Budget Binder.
- Copyright Information- All information at Canadian Budget Binder is copyright information. If you find information on this blog that you believe violates copyright laws please contact canadianbudgebinder (At) (yahoo) (Dot) (ca) You are not permitted to use or copy posts or photos in full to use for your own gain on your website or blog without consulting the owner of Canadian Budget Binder.
- Link Responsibilities: Canadian Budget Binder is not responsible for the content on other sites that readers are led to through links on my blog nor are you responsible for the availability of those sites.
- Site Availability: For some reason if this blog is unavailable at any given moment the blog hosting company could have a server problem or we might need to disable the blog for maintenance.
This policy is valid from September 6, 2012- onward
- This blog is a personal blog written and edited by Mr.CBB. For questions about this blog, please contact Mr. CBB at canadianbudgebinder (At) (yahoo) (Dot) (ca)
- This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity.
- The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own or that of the writer or guest post writer. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
All questions regarding your own personal finances should be directed to your financial planner, banker, mortgage company, city advisor, medical professionals or accountant as it pertains to your situation.
- This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
- Canadian Budget Binder will not share your personal contact information, such as your e-mail address, with anyone. Like many websites, Canadian Budget Binder may collect information in the form of cookies to store your preferences.
- Canadian Budget Binder is not liable for any advertisers/affiliate links you click on and/or choose to exchange personal and financial information with. Use at your own risk.
- Canadian Budget Binder advertisers may also utilize cookies when collecting information about how users interact with links to their products. Canadian Budget Binder will never sell your information to third parties.
Updated: March 2016