Free Downloads-Money Saving Tools
This page is where I will be posting Free Downloadable Tools which you can easily download and print. Lists are a great way to keep your life organized so you can easily refer to information when you need it. We use these lists in our own home and I hope you will choose to use them in yours.
FREE Handy Tools Just Click, Save, Open and Print!
The Canadian Budget Binder Worksheet That We Use In The CBB Family- This is an excel spreadsheet that I designed for our budget. It has projected expenses built in as well as coupon and gift card savings.
Email me if you would like a copy to check out and see if it may be a budget you would like to use. In the subject line put “Request Your Budget” and let me know if you want the one “with projected expenses” or “without projected expenses”.
If you are not sure what projected expenses are read Step 10 in our budgeting series below.
Click Here to read about how one fan who uses our spreadsheet has been working on getting back on track with her family finances.
Below is our 10 step budgeting series that you can click and read. They are not downloadable tools, rather tools that will help you to learn how we designed our budget and how you can too!
Our Budgeting Series:
- How We Designed Our Budget Step 1- Gathering All the information
- How We Designed Our Budget Step 2- Categories
- How We Designed Our Budget Step 3- Tracking Reciepts
- How We Designed Our Budget Step 4- Note-taking
- How We Designed Our Budget Step 5- 5S Organization
- How We Designed Our Budget Step 6- Who Does What and When?
- How We Designed Our Budget Step 7- Balancing Our Budget
- How We Designed Our Budget Step 8- Knowing our Coupon Savings
- How We Designed Our Budget Step 9- Reading Our Bills
- How We Designed Our Budget Step 10- Projected Expenses
- Printable Basic Budget Sheet July 2012 Canadian Budget Binder- So many people are looking for a free budget sheet that I want to offer you this as starting point.
Whether you chose to use cash using jars or an envelope tracking system or manage your money other ways this is a great beginners budgeting tool. This sheet is a basic budget sheet which you can print or alter on-line as you need.
You can also use it as a budget guideline or post it in a file folder, budget binder or on your refrigerator for reference. I suggest you start by filling out the basic budget first to get an understanding of where you are with your finances.
Free Handy Lists
- NEW! The Handy To-Do List Never get caught forgetting to get something done. Create a to-do list so you have all the chores you need to complete written on one simple list.
- Freezer Inventory 2012- Canadian Budget Binder- Keep track of what’s in your freezer with this freezer inventory list. You can laminate it and you can also add and delete items in each list to suit your lifestyle.
- Canadian Budget Binder Pantry List- Print this Popular Handy list and post it in your pantry cupboard, room, or in a folder for easy reference. You can type in your staple pantry items, how many you have and the expiry. That takes the guess-work out of wondering if you have certain items in your cupboard. It also helps save money by not duplicating a purchase.
- Weekly Menu Plan Shopping List and Grocery List-The Ultimate All-in-one list for the super meal and budget planner in you. Print each page and put them in your coupon binder, budget binder or on the refrigerator for easy access.
- Canadian Budget Binder Shopping Needs List- The Shopping Needs List is a list you can pin to your refrigerator and every time you run out of something in the kitchen, pencil it in! When you do your flyer/coupon match-ups it’s easy to see what you NEED in your Kitchen. If you don’t do Coupon/Flyer Match-ups you can simply bring your list along with you grocery shopping.
- Price Comparison Grocery List- Use this list to document the regular prices of your favourite products at different grocery stores in your city. This will help you to get to know the best prices and will also help you to save money in the budget. Knowledge is power so know where to spend and know where to save your money by using this easy to use list.
- Printable Weekly Menu Plan -Canadian Budget Binder- You can now print our weekly meal plan schedule. We use this to plan our meals to help cut back on extra expenses. When you print there will be 4 copies for a typical. If you want to print only 1 adjust your printer to print only page 1.
- Weekly Menu Plan and Grocery List Free-You can now meal plan and plan your grocery shopping all in one list.
- Net worth Calculator (Canadian Budget Binder 2012)-This is a calculator I designed to easily calculate our Net Worth each month. Go ahead and try it out if you like. I also have a Sample Mr CBB’s Net worth Calculator sample for April 2012.
- Monthly Over-Time Tracking Mr.CBB This is a sheet you can track your work’s overtime and weekly hours in excel. You can also print it to put on your refrigerator, in your locker, desk, binder, purse, wallet or wherever it is you want to keep it. You should always keep record of your work hours.
- Garage Sale Route List Canadian Budget Binder- The Handy Garage Sale Route List is perfect for any savvy garage sale enthusiast who wants to get there fast.
- Home Inventory List- Creating an inventory list where you can documents contents of your home of value room by room with this handy home inventory checklist is easier than you thought. You can print the list and file it in a fire safe box or in a safe place in case of fire and theft. This personal property list will be easier to hand over to your insurance company in the event of a claim.
- Tracking Sheet: Coupon, Freebies, Trades, Trains and Rebates -Keep track of all your requests for coupons through websites, trades, trains and all those samples. Courtesy of Coupon Christine.
- Furnace Filter Replacement Chart - Download this filter replacement chart so you can post it near your furnace for easy reference. You can then write in when you last changed your filter each month of the year.
- Product Price Adjustment Tracking List -Take note of those big-ticket items that you buy and when you bought them so you can watch the prices. If the store offers a product price adjustment you may be eligible to claim some cash back.
Share Your Money Saving List Ideas Today!
- Check back often as I add more Free Money Saving Tools.
- If you have an idea for a tool that you think everyone would love email me today!
- If you designed a cool list you want me to have a look at it, email me today canadianbudgetbinder [at] yahoo dot [ca]
Note: Before you download and use any items on this page or associated with this site found on the internet please read our site disclaimer/policy terms and conditions.
- CBB Net Worth Update~November 2012 (canadianbudgetbinder.com)
- Budgeting With Mr.CBB Got Us Back On Track! (canadianbudgetbinder.com)
Photo Credit:123 RF