Handy Canadian Government Websites
Canadian Government websites can be hard to find especially if you are a new permanent resident Canada, visiting Canada or simply don’t know what you are looking for. I often have people email me to ask me questions about where to look for jobs in Canada or about the Employment Standards Act etc. I thought it would only be fitting to have a page with important Canadian Government Websites that pertains to life in Canada. I know when I moved to Canada from the UK I had to visit and contact many of these services so they may be handy if you are starting your new life in Canada like I did.
If you want me to add something I’ve missed please send me a message here.
Federal Government Services Canada
- Service Canada- Federal Government Services
- Service Canada -Employment Insurance Maternity and Parental Benefits
- Job Bank Canada
- Canada Revenue Agency
- Citizenship and Immigration Canada - Immigrate to Canada
- Employment Insurance
- Human Resources And Skills Development Canada
- Social Insurance Number
- Department Of Justice Canada
Government of Ontario Provincial Services
- Ministry of Transportation
- Ontario Seniors Secretariat
- Ontario Courts
- Ombudsman Ontario
- Ministry of Health and Long Term Care also Telehealth Ontario
- Consumer Product Recalls -Health Canada
- Legal Aid Ontario
- Landlord and Tenant Board
- Canadian Anti-Fraud Center
- Ontario Ministry of Labour
- Employment Standards
- Ministry of The Environment
- Ministry of Energy
- Ministry of Education
- Social Benefits Tribunal
- Ministry of Community and Social Services
- Ministry of Consumer Services
- Ministry of Citizenship and Immigration
- Ministry of Children and Youth Services
- Service Ontario E-laws
- Elections Ontario
- Office of The Auditor General of Ontario
- Ontario Ministry of Finance
- Legislative Assembly Of Ontario
- Government of Ontario
- Service Ontario
- Service Ontario Info-Go- Provides Telephone Directory,information on the Government of Ontario employees, office locations, phone numbers, and email addresses etc.
- Financial Consumer Agency of Canada
Are you NEW to Canadian Budget Binder?
If you are new Start here!
Are you on my Blog Roll? Check HERE… if not and you want me to check out your blog and add you to my ever-growing blog roll simply click here and fill out the form. Introduce yourself and lets LINK UP!
If you are new to Canadian Budget Binder LIKE or Follow me on Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest or you can also sign up for email notifications here. When you do this it motivates me to keep on doing what I do for all of my fans.
Photo Credit:Copyright (c) <a href=’http://www.123rf.com’>123RF Stock Photos</a>