HOW TO CREATE A SIMPLE MONTHLY BUDGET STEP BY STEP
Not everyone understands budgeting which is why we wanted to establish a simple 10 Step Mini Budgeting Series for our readers who want to learn how to budget.
Below you can read from start to finish how we designed the Canadian Budget Binder Spreadsheet that we offer our subscribers absolutely FREE.
No gimmicks, just purely wanting to help Canadians and others around the world with their finances because there was a time where we needed help too.
One of the best ways that you can pay it forward is sharing knowledge which is what our main goal was with Canadian Budget Binder.
The good part is you really don’t need to know how to make a budget because we did the hard work for you.
What you do need to know is how we went about creating the spreadsheet and the information YOU need to complete it throughout the year.
Your household budget is important so take the time to read the 10 Step Mini Budgeting Series below and get on track with saving and paying down your debt.
Good luck and if you have any questions feel free to message me or leave comments below as I enjoy reading your feedback.
Budgeting for Beginners from A to Z is a good read if you are new to budgeting as well.
- How We Designed Our Budget Step 1– Gathering All the information
- How We Designed Our Budget Step 2– Categories
- How We Designed Our Budget Step 3– Tracking Receipts
- How We Designed Our Budget Step 4– Note-taking
- How We Designed Our Budget Step 5– 5S Organization
- How We Designed Our Budget Step 6– Who Does What and When?
- How We Designed Our Budget Step 7– Balancing Our Budget
- How We Designed Our Budget Step 8– Knowing our Coupon Savings
- How We Designed Our Budget Step 9– Reading Our Bills
- How We Designed Our Budget Step 10– Projected Expenses and 3 Foolproof Ways to Save for One-Time Expenses
Don’t forget to visit our Free Downloads and Resources page for all your Budgeting and Budget Binder Needs!