Not everyone understands budgeting, so I’ve established a simple 10 Step Mini Budgeting Series for those who want to learn how to budget.
Below you can read from start to finish how we designed the Canadian Budget Binder Spreadsheet free to all subscribers.
If you’re reading this, you ARE interested in budgeting and applying financial stability in your life.
Come with me on a simple journey from 1 to 10 and learn how to budget PLUS, and you get a free budget from me.
How To Create A Simple Monthly Budget
No gimmicks, just purely wanting to help Canadians and others worldwide with their finances because there was a time when we needed help too.
One of the best ways to pay it forward is sharing the knowledge, which is what our main goal was with the Canadian Budget Binder.
The good part is that you don’t need to know how to budget because we did the hard work.
You need to know how we created the spreadsheet and the information YOU need to complete throughout the year.
Your household budget is important too. Take the time to read the 10 Step Mini Budgeting Series below and get on track with saving and paying down your debt.
Good luck, and if you have any questions, feel free to message me or leave comments below as I enjoy reading your feedback.
Budgeting for Beginners from A to Z is a good read if you are new to budgeting.
- How We Designed Our Budget Step 1– Gathering All the information
- How We Designed Our Budget Step 2– Categories
- How We Designed Our Budget Step 3– Tracking Receipts
- How We Designed Our Budget Step 4– Note-taking
- How We Designed Our Budget Step 5– 5S Organization
- How We Designed Our Budget Step 6– Who Does What and When?
- How We Designed Our Budget Step 7– Balancing Our Budget
- How We Designed Our Budget Step 8– Knowing our Coupon Savings
- How We Designed Our Budget Step 9– Reading Our Bills
- How We Designed Our Budget Step 10– Projected Expenses and 3 Foolproof Ways to Save for One-Time Expenses
Don’t forget to visit our Free Downloads and Resources page for all your Budgeting and Budget Binder Needs!