Hands Off My Fudgy Brownies
I created these fudgy brownies; therefore, they are the best brownies you’ll ever taste.
If you know me, I love making brownies as they are one of my favourite desserts.
Don’t you love food photos where you want to reach in and grab one, but you can’t because it’s not real?
I’m sure it hurts even more if you read this with a hot cup of tea or coffee or a glass of cold milk.
This is me encouraging you to try making my fudgy brownies, and let me know what you think.
Today, I will run you through how I came up with this fudgy brownies recipe.
Homemade Chocolate Fudgy Brownies
The best brownies are homemade brownies, and I don’t care what anyone says; fresh at home is best.
Homemade Chocolate Fudgy Brownies are decadent and perfect for holiday tables and celebrations throughout the year.
The dense, fudgy chocolate makes me happy about a good brownie.
The time has come to let the secret brownie recipe out of the bag, and I hope they become just as famous in your kitchen as it is mine.
These brownies won’t break the budget, but they make your house smell divine baking in the oven.
I don’t normally buy sweets because of the cost. I would rather make homemade vs buying baked goods in the shops.
I’ve made this brownie recipe repeatedly because I am particular about my brownie texture and taste.
I like a fudgy brownie that’s creamy yet dense and loaded with toasted walnuts, and sometimes I like to add icing.
If you don’t like nuts, leave them out of the recipe and add more chocolate chips. Why not, right?
The fudgy brownies in the picture below are the same but with a thick chocolate fudge frosting on top.
My Famous Fudgy Brownies
I did not put chocolate frosting on these fudgy brownies as I created them to texture a gooey fudge brownie.
I’ll be honest and say that these were the best fudge brownies I’ve ever made and tasted, although I’m biased.
Double Chocolate Fudgy Brownies
If you prefer fudge chocolate icing on your brownies, you can slather a thick layer before cutting them.
In this particular fudgy brownies recipe, I had 1/4 of the 70% chocolate bar I melted and added for extra smoothness.
If you know me, you know that brownies are my passion, and I’ve experimented with many creations over the years.
I enjoy reading about brownies. I was hoping you could look at my Pinterest board, All About Brownies.
Although I’ve seen Snicker bar brownies, Oreo brownies, banana bread brownies, classics are my favourite.
It’s hard to decide what brownie recipe to create, as the options are endless.
I hope you get an opportunity to make these easy fudgy brownies, and let me know what you think.
How To Make Famous Fudgy Brownies
- Yield: Aprox 15-20 depends on how big you cut them.
- Preheat Oven to 350 degrees
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 20-25 mins max @ 350 degrees- Do not over bake or they will go dry quick. Test with a toothpick in the centre of the tray. If it comes out clean the brownies can come out of the oven.
Kitchen Tools Needed
- Mixing bowl
- Tin foil
- Frying Pan to toast walnuts
Homemade Fudgy Brownies Recipe
Printable Recipe Below
Fudgy Brownie Ingredients
- 3/4 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1/2 cup Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 12 tablespoons melted Butter
- 1 1/2 cups of Granulated White Sugar
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1 tablespoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup toasted chopped Walnuts (optional)
- 1 cup of Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
Instructions To Make Fudgy Brownies
- In a mixing bowl sift the dry ingredients together> flour, baking powder, salt and cocoa powder
- If you are using walnuts that are not toasted simply put them in a frying pan on low and toast them. The reason I chose to toast the walnuts was to release all the flavours and for extra depth in crunch.
Tip: Stay close to your stove, as nuts can burn fast if you aren’t stirring them around.
- Using another bowl add the sugar and melted butter then mix
- Now add the eggs one at a time and mix gently
- Add pure vanilla extract
- Next pour in the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix
- Add in your chocolate chips and walnuts and mix to combine
- Pour batter into prepared 9×13 pan lined with tin foil and sprayed with non-stick cooking spray
- Remove the brownies from the oven and cool for one hour.
- Take each end of the foil and lift out the brownies as this makes it easier to cut perfect brownies
- Cut into desired size squares, frost them if you want extra goodness on top.
If you make my fudgy brownies recipe, let me know what you thought of them in the comments below.
Please share this recipe with your friends if you think they might like it, and please leave a review and tell me what you think.
Please consider subscribing to CBB, where you will get three posts and one recipe each week.