I’m just getting into the swing of this so it will take some time but I hope to have this post up every Friday.
I tend to read posts that peak my interest and potentially those of my fans here at CBB.
It’s important for me to see my fans grow their knowledge about Budgets,Investments, Savings, the Frugal Lifestyle and of course delicious frugal recipes!
If there is a post you want me to check out don’t be afraid to email me at email@example.com and introduce yourself
So please take a moment to read some of these great posts and as always if you leave a comment please make sure you let them know Mr.CBB sent you! Share the love!
A recap of Canadian Budget Binder the past week in the blogsphere.
This week I focused on summer time and things to do, how to save, and taking down the grocery bill.
- Ways To Save Money On Your Water Bill This Summer
- The Grocery Game Challenge May 14-20 Sweeping Up Savings
- Mr.CBB’s Cold Pasta Salad With A Kick $4.25
- Mr.CBB’s Garage Sale Tips For Buying and Selling Stuff
- Young Newlyweds $0 Cash, No Food, Our Most Humbling Story
- Do They Offer Debt Management Degrees? (canadianbudgetbinder.com)
- How We Designed Our Budget Step 8- Knowing Our Coupon Savings! (canadianbudgetbinder.com)
- How We Designed Our Budget Step 9-Reading Our Bills! (canadianbudgetbinder.com)