Canadian Budget Binder’s Week In Review
Well as per normal I’m a crazy man trying to multi-task my way through life with the wife,work,gym,blog and education (my job is that of continuous education, I guess the more I learn the likelihood I continue saving people’s lives and keep the wheels of life turning). Work has been very hectic this week but I did manage to keep up with reading and writing blog posts. My fans are number one so I always take time from my day to drop in and say hello! We had some excellent guest posts this week that I hope you will read and learn from. Enjoy!
- The Grocery Game Challenge June 11-17-Easy Savings – If you haven’t posted your grocery shop for the week… take a few minutes to post it with the rest of us. You will see the savings week after week.. and you may just WIN our monthly prize! Save Big Live Better now has a printable coupon list which helps to make your shopping experience much easier!
- Are Frugal Men Sexy And How To Potentially Spot One- Frugal doesn’t have to mean “cheap” it means “MONEY SMART‘.
- Knowing Your Prices Is The Key To Saving On Your Grocery Bill- This is a guest post from Theresa Bruce who runs Canadian Free Stuff since 1999. She goes over why the “best price” is what you should be looking for which is not necessarily the “Sale Price“- Thanks Theresa!
- Paid By Cash- Pet’s are Part Of The Family– This is a story written by a Canadian Budget Binder Fan who explains to us why it’s important to have an emergency savings fund,even if it was from coupon savings.
- How To Deal With A Shopping Addiction- A Guest Post by the lovely Erika who blogs at From Shopping To Saving... She carries us through her life of being an ex-shopaholic to a saver…Thanks Erika!
Guest Post’s I’ve Written This Week
- Tips To Kick Start Your Way To Debt Freedom– Being Frugal Sally
Until Next Weeks Mr.CBB’s Weekly Blog Post Picks……
Cheers and Thank-You for dropping in even if it’s just to say HI!
Other Related articles I’ve Written!
- Mr.CBB’s Weekly Blog Post Picks June 8, 2012 (canadianbudgetbinder.com)
- Net Worth Update May 2012 CBB-Simple is Best! (canadianbudgetbinder.com)
- Maternity and Parental Leave Part 2: Budgeting (canadianbudgetbinder.com)
- Take Note: Mr Cbb’s Top Six Money Wasting Pet Peeves! (canadianbudgetbinder.com)
- Mr.CBB’s Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Raisin Cowboy Quickies! (canadianbudgetbinder.com)