What a week it has been in Ontario! We welcomed summer with a bang proving these next few months will be fun in the sun! When Mrs. CBB gets the blender out I know it’s party time at the CBB home! We made our first blender drink this week Vanilla Raspberry Banana Smoothie.
Devouring one of these drinks on a hot day psychologically makes me feel like I’m on vacation sun,sand and beach. As you may know I like my summertime beer however Mrs. CBB has dragged me into her blender drink circle from the first time she made me one. I’m a blender drink believer.. no I didn’t say belieber. So if you like blender drinks.. I have more where these came from! Ok.. on to my blog picks.
MR. CBB’s Vanilla Raspberry Banana Smoothie
- 2 cups frozen raspberries ( if you use fresh add 2 cups of ice cubes)
- 1 cup Liberte Greek Yogurt 0% fat
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- 1 frozen or fresh banana
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract 100% pure
- Put it all in the blender and pulse until mixed!
- Pour into any fancy glass, add a straw and some Mint for a splash of WOW! Enjoy!
P.S Add 1/4 cup of Coconut Rum for Pizzazz!!
Canadian Budget Binder’s week in review
.….and a beautiful Orange Lily from our garden!
If you missed any of my posts you can read them here or subscribe to the blog and have them emailed to you. I promise I won’t flood your email as I only post once per day! We had some amazing guest posts this week. If you would like to guest post at Canadian Budget Binder certainly send me an email.
- Guest Post- How Much Should My Grocery Budget Be? Aunt B’s Kitchen- Thanks Aunt B!
- Guest Post- Understanding Mortgage Insurances by Michael Anthony Lloyd is a Mortgage Expert with DLC Canadian Mortgage Experts- Thanks Mike!
- The Grocery Game Challenge June 18-24- Garden Fresh! Post your weekly grocery shop today and WIN!
- Guest Post- How To Help Your Wedding Party Save Money– By our lovely friend My Canuck Buck! Thanks My Canuck Buck!!
- One Day You Will Understand Son, You Have “One Shot”
The only way to know who is out there is to network.. so come out from the stands and say, hello. Have a great week.
- Maternity and Parental Leave Part 2: Budgeting (canadianbudgetbinder.com)
- Mr.CBB’s Weekly Blog Post Picks June 8, 2012 (canadianbudgetbinder.com)
- Take Note: Mr Cbb’s Top Six Money Wasting Pet Peeves! (canadianbudgetbinder.com)
- Help Stock My Pantry To Save Money And Make Healthy Meals? (canadianbudgetbinder.com)
- RESP Investing In Your Child’s Education-The Basics (canadianbudgetbinder.com)
- Are Frugal Men Sexy And How To Potentially Spot One? (canadianbudgetbinder.com)