Good Day Mates!-
Wow, did I ever read lots of blog posts this week!
I’ll be honest it’s been a doozy of a week for me though so I’be been doing some serious multi-tasking. I’ve painted up a storm as you may already know and still waiting for my landscaping materials.
I’m actually to the point where I don’t care if they come in around September as it will be cooler for me to lay my new path and dig the holes I will need.
Next weeks project is to put our new entry door in, paint the garage, and put in the new man door on the garage and cold room. I don’t need a “honey do” list I make them for myself!
We’ve also been busy with our out-of-town student visiting for the month and so far so good.
Our grass looks like hay as we are no longer permitted to water it without permission. I’m happy to say my front garden will have minimal grass next year after I’m done with it.
There’s nothing worse than spending money on your lawn only for the city to turn around and say, ya you can’t water it. Pointless!
That’s my week.. I hope yours was just as good!
What’s been happening at Canadian Budget Binder this week?
- Mr. or Mrs. Money Bags, Is that You?
- The Grocery Game Challenge July 16-22, 2012- Freshness
- Going to Private School Affected My Financial Life– Guest Post by L Bee and The Money Tree
- How To Start Saving Money On Groceries in Canada– Guest Post by Louise at CanadianCouponSaver.com
- Too Much Fresh Basil? Try Mr.CBB’s Basil and Garlic Cubes
- Why I’m A Stay At Home Parent- Guest Post by- A Rambling Stay at Home Mom
- Mr.CBB’s Weekly Blog Post Picks Friday July 13, 2012 (canadianbudgetbinder.com)
- Mr.CBB’s Weekly Blog Post Picks July 6,2012 (canadianbudgetbinder.com)
- Mr.CBB’s Weekly Blog Post Picks June 1, 2012 (canadianbudgetbinder.com)
- Mr.CBB’s Weekly Blog Post Picks June 8, 2012 (canadianbudgetbinder.com)
- Mr.CBB’s Weekly Blog Post Picks-June 15,2012 (canadianbudgetbinder.com)
- Mr.CBB’s Weekly Blog Post Picks June 29,2012 (canadianbudgetbinder.com)