Mr.CBB’s Week in Review
This week seemed to fly by so fast that I hardly had a moment to enjoy it.
I’ve slacked in certain areas of my life simply as there hasn’t been enough time this week. I’m hoping in the upcoming weeks to be back to somewhat of a normal routine.
I’m sure most families that have young children or students off to University or College will be busy this upcoming week. With Labour Day just around the corner life will get a bit chaotic.
For others it’s a time to relax and enjoy the long weekend, like me. What are your plans for the long weekend?
I’m not sure if that’s a good thing or a bad thing when kids go back to school but most of my mates are happy their kids are off and away.
Sort of like “don’t let the door hit you on the way out”, ok not that bad. Don’t forget to send your University and College kids off with a Student Budget.
Give them the knowledge they need to get ahead in life. If they take it, it’s their win!
As mentioned earlier this week we have harvested at least 5 tomatoes every day and we actually have 2 baby figs on our fig tree which is exciting.
The nights are getting colder here in Ontario and I haven’t even started my landscape project that I so desperately need to complete.
I’m still looking for a landscape company willing to deliver what I need.
Is that too much to ask? I’m sure that will be priority along with the rest of my “honey to-do list”.
On a good note it’s been 7 months and 2 days since Mrs. CBB and I quit smoking and I started this blog. So much to celebrate but the best part is having our life back and having some amazing fans, so thanks.
I know, not too much excitement at the CBB home but it has been a busy week at the blog and around the web.
Check out what’s been going on and please share your comments and share this post with your friends!
Help Canadian Budget Binder grow.
All The Best,
What’s Been Happening at Canadian Budget Binder
- Canadian National Do Not Call List, It’s Free
- Mr. CBB’s Vegetable Fried Rice With Shrimp and Egg
- Defective Products… Does It Pay To Complain?
- The Grocery Game Challenge Aug 27-Sept 2 – Tomato Heaven
- Save Money On Your Next Mortgage Transaction
- Lessons Learned From My First Retail Credit Card
What People Searched to Find Canadian Budget Binder on the Web
Here are the unique or funniest search terms that helped land people at this super awesome site…….***Canadian Budget Binder*** We all need a good laugh so sit back and smile, life’s too short to always whine and complain.
Note- There will be spelling errors because that’s just the way the person typed it in.
How we found Mr.CBB>>>>>> Some good one’s this week!
- Learning brain-smart way how our brains work– Sheldon, Sheldon, Sheldon….. Is that you? Well, it’s certainly not Penny!
- Don’t trust too much, Don’t love too much, Don’t hope too much as that too can hurt too much- WOW! Someone was having a bad day. I hope they found my Mr. CBB’s Fudgy Brownie Recipe...that should put a nice chocolate smile on their face.
- How much do you have saved?– Not enough and that’s why we keep on budgeting
- You don’t love me like I do– Hey no one said it was wrong to love yourself, lots of people do. Do you?.. Yes you.. the person reading this.
- Best RESP in Canada– Hook up the other parents here when you find out, ok… we lost our crystal ball.
- Tricks To Paying Off Mortgage Early– #1 trick>> Win the lottery! Good Luck!
- Crock-pot Saved My Budget- Great tip I’m going to see if it will save mine 🙂
- What are you waiting for? Quote to get married and have kids- Someone is getting the serious “marriage” “white picket fence”
- Value Village Found Antique Worth– They never tell me the good stuff, like what it is… meh
- Why do people forget where they came from? I don’t, but if they are referring to people who come into money or fame, well for the most part that’s obvious.
- Canada Nurse Mortgage– I’d like to know what a nurse mortgage is. Maybe you want to know how much of a mortgage a nurse in Canada has or should have? Either way… it doesn’t make a difference what anyone has it’s what you can afford.
- Dollarama York Peppermint Patties- Just because those are better than regular York Peppermint Patties right? lol..
- HBC card works at Value Village- Imagine that… shhh you don’t want to tell too many people.
- Unless You Willing to Pay, Spongebob- Is Spongebob code word for pimp boss in Canada. Pay Spongebob, or else?
- What do budget binders look like? – They are big and hairy.. you might not like them. (a budget binder is a binder with sheets of paper in them where you document your expenses and income or a spreadsheet)
- Mr. CBB’s Blog Post Picks Of The Week Aug 24,2012 (canadianbudgetbinder.com)
- Why We Want To Pay Off Our Mortgage Early (canadianbudgetbinder.com)
- Reader Question: How Much Debt is Too Much Before You Need To Budget? (canadianbudgetbinder.com)
- MR.CBB’s Weekly Blog Post Picks August 17,2012 (canadianbudgetbinder.com)
Photo Credits-Copyright 123RF