Mr.CBB’s Week in Review
Zoom, Zoom that’s how my week has gone once yet again but I am optimistic I will keep the engine rolling right through the weekend. A shout out to all the Personal Finance Bloggers at Fin-Con 2012 whom I’m sure are having a great time will come back fully charged with lots of information to share. Learning from each other and sharing were 2 of my number one priorities when starting this blog, not money (obviously as I’m still not making any).
Thanks to everyone who mentioned Canadian Budget Binder in the past week, much appreciated. It’s been lovely to see people taking the time out to say I read something of yours and I want to share it with my fans as well. The only competition in the Personal Finance world is the competition you set up for yourself.
No one likes someone who always talks about themselves so spread the word and tell others about ways they can learn.
So, a big thanks to everyone that took the time to mention Canadian Budget Binder or simply stopped in to leave a comment or chat with me on Facebook and Twitter!
What’s Been Happening at Canadian Budget Binder
Not alot going on around Canadian Budget Binder as I’ve been a busy boy at work training to be the best I can be. I think when we stop learning, life just gets boring. On a semi-good note I posted our Net Worth Update this week and we are pleased to say we have enough cash to pay off our mortgage.
However as good as this should sound to us we simply aren’t sure if that is the right decision at this time. How can decisions in life be so difficult?
Risk is what sets us back if we let it take over so the both us need to take charge and sort out our options soon.
- Frugal Party Planning- Let’s Party Guest Post by Frugal Sally
- August 2012 Net Worth Update Canadian Budget Binder
- The Grocery Game Challenge Sept 3-9 Back To School
- Taking My Life Back While Getting Fit On A Budget
- Mr. CBB’s Creamy Garlic Hummus
- August 2012 Family Budget Update Canadian Budget Binder
What People Searched to Find Canadian Budget Binder on the Web
I’m continuing with the search terms of the week as I think it adds some spice to Mr. CBB’s Blog picks and hey who doesn’t like a laugh. Sometimes I just can’t help but laugh so I thought I would share the best to date with all of you!
How we found Mr.CBB>>>>>>
- Open Concept Frugal Kitchen-I need me an open concept frugal kitchen.. wonder where I can buy me one!
- Chocolate Hankering- Ha, ya I get those once in a while as well but I don’t search on-line for it…
- I will wait for you- no comment
- I love you Mr.CBB- I think I have a fan who thinks this frugal bloke is sexy, that or my bank account, have you met my wife yet?. (ok I ran with it and plugged a post of mine.. why not!)
- Any geocaches at Canada’s Wonderland?
- Mr. Get it On. com – What? You won’t be getting on nothing here unless it’s a budget you crave.
- Organizing My Backyard for Winter- Sometimes it’s too easy isn’t it.
- Do Laundry after 9- That’s great we do our laundry after 7
- What not to say to my wife’s divorce lawyer- haha.. better just to keep it shut mate.
- Another place to stash- at least finish your sentence geesh.. stash what?
- How Can I Budget to save- Easy.. spend less than you earn.
- Where to get cool binders?- Yep the successful one’s get the cool binders. Who cares.. bloody hell
- Takes a real man to put his foot down- haha I guess so
- No OSAP Money Yet- One day you will wish you never got it at all… unless of course you are the rare few that make 6 figures to start after University or College.
Are you NEW to Canadian Budget Binder?