Mr.CBB’s Week in Review
Not too much happened here at the Canadian Budget Binder home this week as I’ve been working on projects and training for work.
This only means that once I am actually finished this (hopefully by Monday) I can resume my normal Mr.CBB Honey-Do-List around the house.
If you don’t already know today is officially the last day of summer which more to do around the house.
I need to get my yard torn apart, put the summer furniture away, protect the deck with a nice coat of Thompson’s and the list goes on and on…..
I have kept up with reading blog posts and trying to network to meet other Personal Finance bloggers to expand my circle of mates this week.
How was your week?
What’s Been Happening at Canadian Budget Binder
It’s been buy here at Canadian Budget Binder on the blog especially with so many new readers, and I’m happy to say my Alexa finally made it under 100k! When I started the blog I was well over 1 million, might have even been 1.7 million to be exact.
I’ve worked hard to get my name out there, network and to show my fans that I am here not to make a buck but to make a difference.
Heck, I won’t whine though if a buck happens to fall in my lap along the way though. I truly have the greatest fans and my Facebook posse keeps me busy day in and day out. They certainly know how to keep me on my toes with the right questions.
Next Tuesday when I post the weekly challenge if I can get 10 new posters I will host a Contest for that week for all those that participated! So hang on to your grocery receipts and start saving with Mr.CBB and Fans…. looking forward to having you on board! -Mr.CBB
Here is Canadian Budget Binder’s Weekly Post Recap
- The Grocery Game Challenge Sept 17-23 Bring on The Rain
- Are You A Grocery Store Snob?
- MPAC Assessment And The Value Of My House
- Mr. CBB’s Mum’s British Lemon Fridge Cake
- Multi-Tasking Saving Or Wasting Time And Money For Employers
What People Searched to Find Canadian Budget Binder on the Web
I’m continuing with the search terms of the week as I think it adds some spice to Mr. CBB’s Blog picks and hey who doesn’t like a laugh.
Sometimes I just can’t help but laugh so I thought I would share the best to date with all of you!
How we found Mr.CBB>>>>>>
- Good Blue Drinks For Boys- I have no idea how to respond to this one
- Canada Do Not Call List Air Duct- The number one reason WHY I did this blog post was from the constant calls from this supposed Air Duct cleaning service… glad I’m not the only one. Suffice to say they have stopped calling, finally!
- Canada Budget Game- That’s awesome that people are starting to search for The Grocery Game Challenge Canada!
- What my Pay Stub For Overtime Should Look Like- Huh? If you don’t know how much overtime you should be getting paid you need to start tracking your overtime or potentially risk losing money.
- How to say.. no budget for treat, guys- Not sure what exactly they are hoping to learn from the internet… my advice>>>> JUST SAY IT!
- Waiting for Mr. RIGHT- no Mr.Right here.. just Mr.WOW~
- Facebook, why we losing hair- I’m sure there is more to health sciences of losing hair then being on Facebook… nice try, but someone will buy into it.
- Do you get a discount if a can is dented- Depends.. ask and you shall get your answer… the internet won’t help you with that, sorry.
- Dog Food Binder- no Dog food recipes here
- Canadian Parrots- nope, no pets here.. just budgets and finance.
- grocwrie on a budget– no comment
- Assessing the value of my home in Toronto- Here I’ll help- TOO MUCH, crazy the prices in T.O and Vancouver
- TD Canada Trust Employee Tips and Tricks- Do I even want to know what Tips and Tricks you are looking for on the internet?
- What can you serve when organizing a party- Food is a good start.
- Mr.CBB’s Weekly Blog Post Picks September 7, 2012 (canadianbudgetbinder.com)
- The Grocery Game Challenge Sept 17-23,2012- Bring On The Rain! (canadianbudgetbinder.com)
- What Kind Of Spender Are You? (canadianbudgetbinder.com)
- Are you a Grocery Store Snob? (canadianbudgetbinder.com)
- Why We Want To Pay Off Our Mortgage Early (canadianbudgetbinder.com)
Photo Credits-Copyright (c) 123RF