Mr.CBB’s Week in Review
This week flew by to be honest and it felt like I spent more time outside of the home than I did inside. It was so nice out that I went for a few evening jogs and we also walked around to take in the breathtaking views of the Autumn Colours on the trees in our neighbourhood. I was speaking to me mum and dad in the UK yesterday and they asked me if the trees has started to turn. That is one thing they miss about their first visit to Canada back a few years ago. Next time they visit they want to do the Agawa Canyon Tour up in Sault Ste Marie, Ontario. It’s a one day tour into the heart of Canadian Wilderness and we all want to check it out. Have you done this?
I’ve pretty much put the garden to rest for the winter and now have around 12 plants to bring inside (even that pretty fern we rescued from the side of the road early in the spring). I don’t know about you but it gets depressing when I have to put everything away but I know that the snow is just another means to keeping me busy, just not with the rake.
This weekend is Thanksgiving Weekend and we are heading up to the relatives for the “eating” festivities.
We enjoy getting together with out family and we don’t do it often enough.
Next year we plan to do more travelling even the short distances because life is short and you never know when life will end.
We also plan to make a trip back to the UK to see my family as it’s long overdue.
To my American Fans Happy Columbus Day! To My Canadian Fans enjoy your Thanksgiving weekend and many blessings to you and your family.
What’s Been Happening at Canadian Budget Binder
This week was all about end of month budget and Net Worth Updates here at CBB. It’s actually my favourite time of month because I get to see how well we did financially simply by sticking to our budget. I can’t force anyone to budget that’s for sure but I can show others what it can do for them if they take the time to want to learn.
I’ve had many fans who have made some life changes with their finances. I can’t wait to share one fans triumphs simply by starting to budget and sticking to it. Keep an eye out for that awesome fan post!
This week I also wrote a guest post which I like to do at least once a month for blogs that I follow and take an interest in. If you ever want to guest post for me, than send me an email. I always love to hear stories from other Bloggers who want to share with my fans.
This month I wrote a blog post titled “The Evolution Of Our Budget” which really highlights where we started and where we are today.
A budget is a never-ending book that needs to be read over and over. It’s not a book you read once then put away.
You need to make changes to the chapters and hope that the ending is what you set out to achieve when you lay out your yearly goals.
Please take a moment to read this post and I hope that it helps you to see where we as a couple are heading with our budget.
Canadian Budget Binder’s Weekly Post Recap
- September 2012 Canadian Budget Binder Family Budget Update
- September 2012 Canadian Budget Binder Net Worth Update
- The Grocery Game Challenge Oct 1-7, 2012 -Giving Thanks
- Fall Gardening, Go Grow Something and Save– Guest Post
- Mr. CBB’s Roasted Red Pepper Gnocchi In A Creamy Mushroom Sauce
What People Searched to Find Canadian Budget Binder on the Web
Search terms of the week are really a hoot! Here are a few of them for your viewing pleasure.
What are you saying about them?
- How we found Mr.CBB>>>>>>
- Men Sexy- Hey, we’re all about ‘sexy’ here at CBB!
- Do u ask a girl 4 her hand in married before you tell her parents- Keep asking yourself this question and the answer will find you.
- Canadian Tire Vinegar for house keeping- Didn’t know Canadian Tire made their own brand of Vinegar..
- Mr. Invisible- So, Mr. Wow, Mr. Noodles and now Mr. Invisible….
- Women never budget- I’m not touching this one…
- Take care of your people and they’ll take care of you- Yes provided you can take care of yourself first.
- MPAC “grow op”- Not sure if MPAC found a “grow op” and this person is hoping to find info on whether they would be going to jail for harvesting marijuana or whether their home would increase in value because of it.
- How do you say my first vacation in Canada?- Like this.. My First Vacation In Canada. Bill is in the mail! Don’t be late, I charge interest…..
- Contact email address of new bank manager of Canada 2012 @yahoo.ca @hotmail.com @person.ca- Now If only I could have fans looking to contact me that badly…
- Is Tetley tea stronger than Red Rose- I’m going to go out on a limb and say No. I find the tea in Canada weak but I continue to drink it.. “shakes head”
- Scanning Code of Practice (SCOP) In Canada…Did You Know? (canadianbudgetbinder.com)
- Mr.CBB’s Weekly Blog Post Picks September 7, 2012 (canadianbudgetbinder.com)
- What Is the Difference Between a Mortgage Lender vs a Mortgage Broker? (canadianbudgetbinder.com)
- MPAC Assessment And The Value Of My House (canadianbudgetbinder.com)
- Are you a Grocery Store Snob? (canadianbudgetbinder.com)
Photo Credits:Copyright (c) <a href=’http://www.123rf.com’>123RF Stock Photos</a>