Mr.CBB’s Week in Review
This week has been a relaxed but busy week for me as I finished putting up the Christmas lights.
The only problem is that I am short around 6 feet so now I’m stuck looking for a 6-8 ft set that match. I went to Canadian Tire to check out their Christmas lights and nearly lost my gut when the sales woman told me 33 ft of the lights I needed cost $119.00.
Are you bloody kidding me? I didn’t want to buy Christmas lights that are just getting put up on the shelves and have not even been in the flyer yet for sales. With my luck I’ll pay full price and it will go on sale the next week.
That’s not so bad though as I could always return with the receipt for a product price adjustment but it’s just the time and gas that you have to factor in.
I said to Mrs.CBB you watch if this last 6 ft of lights will cost me more than the 8 boxes or so that we got at end of season the past 2 years.
Gotta love it! I still haven’t finished the deck completely but the house is winter ready.
All the plants are in, water is turned off and the Central Air is wrapped up. Lastly I was able to plant some rapini for next year.
Just waiting for the snow, not!
What’s Been Happening at Canadian Budget Binder
Canadian Budget Binder has been hopping this week with many people who want to guest post which I think is great.
I really like to show case other blogs so if you want to share your expertise contact me.
I must admit though that some posts I get in are just not making the cut. I really do look for quality posts that readers can learn something from and sparkle with that personal touch.
Other than that we had a smashing week with the numbers and the one’s that need to go down are going down the one’s that need to go up are going up. T
he one’s that land money in my pocket are still non-existent.
I’ve almost convinced Andrea from Nuts and Bolts Media that I’m going to become a male stripper or a Tom Cruise Cocktail bartender for the extra money to create and move my website if that’s the only way I can get it.
OK, so I won’t strip but bartending can really bring in some extra cash if I turn on the Secret Prince charm. Anyone hiring?
It’s not easy convincing your wife that you need a chunk of change to make money.
Does anyone else have the problem? Spending money to make money but it also takes explaining to the other half why I’m doing it and how.
So, until then Canadian Budget Binder chugs along like a good little blog.
Canadian Budget Binder’s Weekly Post Recap- If you missed a post click on the links below and see what we have shared with our fans.
- Canadian Law: Jury Duty In Canada Can Take It’s Toll On Your Budget
- Making Money On Parental Leave In Canada
- The Grocery Game Challenge Oct 8-14 Fresh Air
- How To Get The Best Car Leasing Deal
- Mr.CBB’s Sausage Potato Cabbage Tomato Stew
- Get Out Of Bed And Make That Change
What People Searched to Find Canadian Budget Binder on the Web
Search terms of the week are really a hoot! Here are a few of them for your viewing pleasure. What are you saying about them?
Top 10 How we found Mr.CBB>>>>>>
My Top Pick- If I have a Baby Is my OSAP written off? – Ya in your dreams! That’s all we need is students who can’t find jobs after school getting pregnant to get rid of one debt and start another that will far surpass any education… bringing a child into this world.
- Good Employer Budget- That almost scares me to see they have to look it up on-line
- Canadian Couples $0 cost Wedding- Ya, keep dreaming
- Binders HR Should Have- You really need to look this up?
- If A Something Cost $93.31 and it was marked down 40% what was the original price? – If you read this the way I did, you are laughing, if not it’s simply a math question from someone who doesn’t understand basic math.
- men sexy- If you say so
- Can you eat too much fresh basil? Knock yourself out mate, eat it all day long if that’s what you fancy.
- Mr. a s picks- add this to the list of Mr. searches
- zzzquil at Shoppers Drug Mart- lol… haha sorry this was funny
- garlic onion student special- sounds like something I’d want for lunch
- Save money or have fun after a divorce? – really you need a friend or mentor not a computer.
- Mr.CBB’s Weekly Blog Post Picks October 5, 2012 (canadianbudgetbinder.com)
- Mr. CBB’s Weekly Blog Post Picks Sept 14,2012 (canadianbudgetbinder.com)
Photo Credits: 123RF