Mr.CBB’s Saturday Weekend Review
Well, if you don’t already know I’ve participated this week in the B.C Welfare Food Challenge.
This week has certainly been an eye opener for Mrs.CBB and I and I will have a final report about how this week went for us next week.
I’ve just started to post some photos of the food I created from my $26 grocery budget for 1 on my Facebook page in the photos album so check them out.
I’ve also finished putting up the Christmas lights however I’m still stuck trying to find one small string to finish it off. I might as well say stuff it for this year as I don’t fancy spending more money on an additional 8ft of lights than I did on the other boxes I bought end of season.
I’ll be the one in charge of the carving but I’m not one of those fancy carvers I just give it the ol’ 1,2,3 and stick a candle inside.
I’ll post a picture after I have a stab at it and show you the results next week!
What do you do with your Halloween Pumpkin Design?
I’ve also started the raking the leaves process in our yard.
I know I’m giving you one body part at a time but that will have to do. It’s the slow, sexy reveal, one body part at time or we can simply revert back to the watering can for all of you that remember that photo.
There is a method to my madness though don’t you worry.
Next week I have a post for all of you about what I do with my leaves and why. I don’t put them to the curb, never have and never will. Don’t miss that post.
That’s about all that I did around the home front this week as I’ve been busy at work but I’m not complaining. Who needs sleep anyways, right?
Canadian Budget Binder’s Weekly Post Recap
- The Grocery Game Challenge Oct 15-21,2012 The Welfare Food Challenge
- Welfare Food Challenge $26 a Week for 1 In The Grocery Budget
- Mr. CBB’s Weekly Blog Post Picks Oct 19,2012
- Surviving A Lower Income On Maternity Leave In Canada
- The Welfare Food Challenge- The First 2 Days Of My Menu
- Mr.CBB’s Pumpkin Spice Pound Cake With Brown Buttercream
- Mr Biggest Money Mistake- Co-signing and Taking On Debt
What People Searched to Find Canadian Budget Binder on the Web
Search terms of the week are really a hoot! Here are a few of them for your viewing pleasure. What are you saying about them? Any typos below are simply the person who searched who made the error or me 😉
Top 10 How we found Mr.CBB>>>>>>
My Top Pick- Tater Balls Recipe From Scratch- Something about balls and scratching in the same sentence sound wrong for a recipe.
- Women wasting time at work- Someone doesn’t sound so happy.
- Immigrant Eating Money- I don’t reckon money is a food group. Yes waiter I’d like the steak done medium rare and a side of 10 $100 bills with extra gravy in a small bowl please.. hahahaha
- If you love me, prove it- Oh brother!
- I’m thinking outside the box- Well good for you mate!!
- How much do I feed my baby love bird? Ok.. all I can think of here is our love fern chat we had that might have brought this person to the blog.
- Tim Horton’s Is a multitasking, you need to know everything in the store- I’m going to agree it’s fast food so you better be ready to rock and roll.
- One day you will find me and I will follow you and us- say that 10 times!
- It cost Neil $2.88 to make the muffins, he sold the muffins- They forgot to type.. How much did Neil Make?
- Bag of Drinking Cans- hope they enjoyed my bag full of beer cans photo
- Binder Sex- I don’t want to know!
- Ontario Tricks about Maternity leave- What exactly do you plan to do? Is there a trick to maternity leave?
- Men Sexy- lots of sex (y) going on…
- Cooking with Mr.CBB- Hahaha ok this should have made my top pick but I thought I would take myself out of the spotlight this week.
Photo Credits: Copyright 123 stockphotos