Another rainy week continues but the blog is still full of life bringing you the best of the best from around the web in Personal Finance and More.
Halloween was my third now in our home and carving the pumpkin seems to be getting easier for me.
I was rubbish the first year and would be ashamed to show anyone what I made of the pumpkin.
I will post a picture tomorrow when I post The Saturday Review and you can be the judge for my 2012 creation.
This week I must say I’ve done a great job reading the amount of blog posts that I wanted to read including commenting on them.
Some days are better than others but I enjoy keeping up with my favourite blogs and writers.
I believe the blogs that I follow and comment on are the one’s that will not only help me to learn but also those that my fans here at Canadian Budget Binder will appreciate.
I enjoy sharing your posts on my Facebook page so if you want me to share please come say Hi to the fans and introduce yourself so the fans can learn about your blog.
On that note below are all the goodies from the week that I have compiled for you. It’s like my adult Halloween Treat Bag for all of you. Enjoy!
This Friday blog post will include the following:
- Blog Posts Picks– The Top Blog Posts that I have chosen that I think my fan base will relate to or I think are well written, inspirational or communicates knowledge that can be applied to my audience.
- NEW!! Facebook Follow Friday– If you are a Personal Finance Blogger on Facebook please LIKE my page and SHARE my blog posts and You will be part of this list.
- Twitter Peeps # PF To Check Out- I’ve had to limit this list as its grown exponentially to only those that Re-tweet or Share my Blog Posts on Twitter at least 2x per week to their followers.
Go ahead grab a hot beverage some Oatmeal Chocolate Cookies
- Why Canadians Love FREE Product Samples? (canadianbudgetbinder.com)
- Mr.CBB’s Weekly Blog Post Picks Oct 26,2012 (canadianbudgetbinder.com)
- Mr.CBB’s Weekly Blog Post Picks~Oct 19,2012 (canadianbudgetbinder.com)
- Making Money on Parental Leave In Canada (canadianbudgetbinder.com)
- Lessons Learned From My First Retail Credit Card (canadianbudgetbinder.com)
- Straight Talk About Fees and Penalties on Mutual Funds (canadianbudgetbinder.com)
- Mr.CBB’s Tomato Salad With Potato,Green Beans and Chick Peas (canadianbudgetbinder.com)