Mr.CBB’s Saturday Weekend Review
It’s Saturday already and let’s just say this guy has been tearing it up in the bathroom all week. No, I don’t mean I’ve been taking big dumps, or riding the wave, I mean I’ve smashed walls and made some noise! I’m in the process of renovating our sad-looking 90’s bathroom and reviving it with something “spa-like” , well at least that was the order from the Mrs. I’ve been on vacation for a couple of days now so I’ve been getting what I need to done around here. I also needed to seal the columns on the front porch. I wanted to control any potential rotting of the wood so I’ve jazzed it up with moulding and will seal and paint it.
What’s Been Happening at Canadian Budget Binder
Not much to report although I’m sure I’ll have some “Big” news in the upcoming months, so hang on tight! I’m still hoping to hit the 3000 Facebook Fan mark by the end of year but we will see what happens. I have a 3000 Fan Sweepstakes posted here and on my Facebook page. The contest is sponsored by yours truly at Canadian Budget Binder and Karen at Lil Suburban Homestead and is open to US and Canadian Residents. You can enter daily. I’ve been just thrilled at how many fans are coming to LIKE my page from not just Canada but all over the world. I learned that money problems are not “Canadian” they are “Universal” and we can all learn from each other.
On November 15 be on the look out for “My Best Financial Tip“Blog post as I am participating in the Blog For Financial Literacy Campaign. November is Financial Literacy Month so If you want to hop on board you can find more info at Life Insurance Canada.
Canadian Budget Binder’s Weekly Post Recap
- Mr.CBB’s Cheesy Mashed Potato And Spiced Squash Baked Torpedoes
- October 2012 Canadian Budget Binder Family Budget Update
- The Grocery Game Challenge Nov 5- 11,2012- Holiday Baking Planning
- Turning Leaves Into Compost- Where There’s Much There’s Brass
- Make The Most Out Of Black Friday Deals Without Crossing The Border
- Mr.CBB’s Weekly Blog Post Picks November 9,2012
What People Searched to Find Canadian Budget Binder on the Web
Search terms of the week are really a hoot! Here are a few of them for your viewing pleasure. What are you saying about them? Any typos below are simply the person who searched who made the error or me
Top Pick- I am in the dog house, can you bring me some water? hahaha.. this has to have something to do with Mrs.CBB as I often say “I’ll be in the dog house”, although I’d ask for a beer! Ya!
- Game of Life– Welfare Version- Come on, really?
- Crushing a bread– I presume you mean- Bread Crumbs?
- In a love post it’s always about what women want and not men– Someone is feeling a bit left out, but really, men have feelings too. Imagine that, we aren’t made of stone after all.
- Minestrone Burger– The up and coming veggie burger for 2013 watch out MacDonald’s!
- Huge and Strange Seeds- Why? Are you looking to grow something huge and strange in your garden so you can make something huge and strange like that minestrone burger?
- CBB phone scam in Toronto– Wait a minute now, no one’s been calling me lol
- How long do train tracks last– they go on and on and on and on and..
- Best Place To Hide Binder– Why is someone stealing your coupons?
- My Childhood was financial– My childhood wasn’t near as exciting as yours.. 😉
- %- That’s almost as sick as putting the letter F in Google Search and Facebook being the first page… I can handle that! % is now Canadian Budget Binder.. got it fans 😉
- Who makes no name ketchup?– Couldn’t tell ya, no name comes to mind? 😉
That’s all for this weeks “The Saturday Weekend Review” tune in next week when I bring you more of the best and worst from around CBB!!
Photo Credit: 123rf