Mr.CBB’s Saturday Weekend Review
It’s been a lovely few days holiday for me so this Saturday Weekend Review will only tell you that I finished sealing the columns on the porch so another job,jobbed.
Other than that I hung out with the Mrs. and managed to convince her that Monday was the best day to go to Twilight Breaking Dawn. I’ve already heard opening night in our city was a mad house.
So if you find I am MIA come Monday evening you know where I am.
If you read my Blog Post Picks yesterday you would have read about our trip to IKEA a few days back. Although last week I was telling you I was tearing up the bathroom for a remodel we decided there was nothing at IKEA that suits our style. We did however pick out our kitchen and it will look something like this IKEA Kitchen picture which I found at model kitchen pictures.
Our kitchen won’t be identical in layout and accessories and there is more to the kitchen off to the back as well, pull out cabinets, built-in microwave. We will put in a pot filler behind the stove.
We don’t need the double ovens although Mrs. CBB says that in our next house it’s a MUST as we both enjoy cooking. Our current kitchen doesn’t call for this upgrade nor do we have the space.
Lots to do.. but check out this site if you are looking for model kitchen photos.
Lots to do and we better start saving the cash as kitchens no matter where you get them don’t come cheap! Do you have an IKEA Kitchen and what do you think?
What’s Been Happening at Canadian Budget Binder
This week at Canadian Budget Binder we hit a milestone the 100k milestone.. Back in January, end of January 2012 actually when I started this blog I never dreamed that in 10 short months we would hit over 100,000 views.
I remember when I thought, crikey someone’s read something on the blog or look a search term. Now I get hundreds of searches each day and have fans emailing me telling me how much I have motivated or helped them.
I’m humbled and probably would never have known unless they had emailed me or posted on my Facebook wall. When I hear those words it makes me happy that someone has made a change for the better in their life and the recognize that it’s a good thing.
I’m happy to hear many fans are benefiting from not only my posts but those of my guest posters, and of other PF Bloggers posts I share via social media and the blog. I don’t believe one person has all the answers I believe we all learn from each others experiences whether personal or professional.
I hope Canadian Budget Binder continues to grow and that we branch out to learn more and share more with each other. Canadian Budget Binder is about a journey of 2 people, a journey that encompasses not only finance but that of a thing called life.
Canadian Budget Binder’s Weekly Post Recap
- Mr.CBB’s Weekly Blog Post Picks- Nov 16, 2012
- My Best Finance Tip – My blog post for Financial Literacy Month
- CBB Family Net Worth Update October 2012
- The Grocery Game Challenge Nov 12-18,2012 Ho, Ho, Holiday Treats
- What Are Bad Credit Mortgages?
- Mr.CBB’s Creamy Cauliflower Cheese Bake
- Mr.CBB’s Saturday Weekend Review #4
What People Searched to Find Canadian Budget Binder on the Web
Search terms of the week are really a hoot! Here are a few of them for your viewing pleasure. What are you saying about them? Any typos below are simply the person who searched who made the error or me
Top Pick- Santa in a Rocket- See even Santa uses a budget and saved up cash to trade in those reindeer to get something new age like a rocket!! Go, Santa, Go… just careful how you land on our roof… wouldn’t want to start any fires.
- Famous Sloppy Joe Recipe– Sing it with me Pauly D style with a bit of Jersey Shore Twang>>> Oh ya, Oh ya, my recipe is famous.. oh ya, who’s your kitchen daddy.. that’s right..it’s me.. Mr.CBB>>>> Cab’s Here!
- We’re all in the same game just different levels (take this as you wish)
- www.sexybinder(DOT)com– Is it getting HOT in here or is it just me… must be those sexy frugal men cranking up the volume in here for the ladies….
- Quit my job to renovate houses– Great you can start with mine if you like
- When to Cross the Border on Black Friday– Definitely any time between now and who cares… if you want the bargain go early.. no one has the traffic crystal ball, oh crap there I go again with that bloody crystal ball talk.
- Married by Mistake Quote– Ha, what are you going to do email it to your spouse to drop a hint that you want out…
- Coupon Binders For Men– Is there really such a thing? Who would actually pay for this and ladies please don’t say you would gift this to your darling husband. Ok, well if you have I want to hear all about it! What will they do design it with big trucks, police cars, fire trucks or wildlife on the outside to differentiate between the male and female coupon binder? Honestly, IF I actually carried a coupon binder I wouldn’t give a rats arse what it looked like. I did however see a man with a coupon binder last week, looked more like a day book (nice disguise)
- Gourmet Welfare Foods-I doubt you will find “Gourmet Welfare Foods” labelled on your local grocery shelf however you can make some pretty tasty meals on any budget. Cooking takes imagination and with any budget you can create something special.
- Stupidity, taking it to a whole new Level– Is there such thing as a new level beyond stupidity? Stupid is as stupid does… what’s your version?
- Lifting Weights Pissed– No that won’t help you build muscle faster in fact read the search term above for more info….
That’s all for this weeks “The Saturday Weekend Review” tune in next week when I bring you more of the best and worst from around CBB!!