Mr.CBB’s Saturday Weekend Review
Even though it’s Saturday morning and I’m likely enjoying my morning café au lait it certainly doesn’t feel like winter to me. I know, I know be careful what you wish for because good old man winter will dump on you before you can say the word SNOW. I’m not holding out for much for the next few days but they are calling for it but we will have to wait and see. Not a lot been happening in my life except for baking my coconut, snowball and peanut butter balls and Christmas Shopping. We’ve met up with some of our mates to have a drink or two and some munchies before Christmas with the family. I always love how Christmas brings so many families together.
Connecticut School Shooting – Light a Candle For Change
We’ve been devastated since hearing of the massacre at the Sandy Hook School in Newtown, Connecticut USA School. We need to take some serious immediate action with gun laws all around the world. How many people need to die before it registers, “this is not right”? There is NO reason this should be happening. If you own guns legally, “lock them up”. Let’s keep these families, friends, injured and the victims in our prayers leading up to the holidays. Nothing can take the place of a lost, loved one. I’m beyond words. I pray for change and that someone takes the lead and makes these immediate changes.
How do you explain this to your children?
What’s Been Happening at Canadian Budget Binder
Not much shaking on the financial home-front except we are spending our projected expenses left, right and centre. Between Christmas gifts and stickers for vehicles and e-test we are likely going to put a nice dent in that account. I guess we will have to wait until the end of December to see our monthly budget update.
We realized that a good majority of our projected expenses (PE) all happen at the end of the year thus the large amount of money in our PE account. It all makes sense to us and that’s what matters. The best part is not having to scramble for the cash because it’s already tucked away.
Do you find you spend more money at the end of the year?
Canadian Budget Binder’s Weekly Post Recap
- Mr. CBB’s Weekly Blog Post Picks Dec 14,2102 Tek Who?
- The Celebrate Like Scrooge Christmas Gift Exchange
- Winter Vehicle Maintenance Costing You Less In The Long Run
- The Grocery Game Challenge Dec 10-16- 2 Weeks Until Christmas
- How To Earn Optimum Points Fast At Shoppers Drug Mart
- Mr.CBB’s Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls Recipe
- The Saturday Weekend Review #8 December
What People Searched to Find Canadian Budget Binder on the Web
Search terms of the week are really a hoot! Here are a few of them for your viewing pleasure. What are you saying about them? Any typos below are simply the person who searched who made the error or me
Top Pick- How To Stockpile Coupons In Canada- Shouldn’t you be stockpiling items not coupons? Who stockpiles coupons?
- It’s Not About How Much Money You Earn It’s About How Many People You Know– Lol.. if you read below you will see my own quote and why this person was directed to CBB. I know lots of people, does that mean I should be filthy rich? Probably not.
- ريحان – Your guess is as good as mine 🙂
- Telephone conversation customer complaining about defective products– Why do you need a play by play so you can write it out and use it when you make your call?
- Hostess Twinkies Secret Recipe- Oh!! I hope they used my Twinkie Recipe.. it’s TOP SECRET lol..
- Wealthy Snob Pushed Me In The Supermarket– Silly you why didn’t you push the snob back and steal all their money… HOW do you know they were wealthy? I’d love to hear this one!
- Dogs that stay small and grow– Well which is it, you want the dog to be small or you want the dog to grow…??? Unless you want a Chia-pet they always stay one size but water them and they will grow baby grow!
- TD Canada Trust Job Interview Questions– Sure because they put those on the internet so you can make up a cheat sheet… come on! lol
- фен вектор- Got me again…??
- If I earn 3000 a year how much will I get on Mat Leave?– Hmmm read that again.. but peanuts come to mind.