Today is probably one of the first days I’ve been able to wake up late and just lay in bed staring at the ceiling wondering what to tackle first. So far this week has been one heck of a rat race for me running from meeting to appointment to the grocery store to work and home. Have you ever had a week where you felt you were going non-stop? Well that was me this week.
On a good note, NHL Hockey Season is back (finally) for all you hockey fans although, I’m not one of them. I was mentioning to my mate Mark about Hockey and how I don’t understand it but ask me about rugby, basketball and soccer and I’m in.
We met with our financial advisor the other day and we really have some catching up as do many Canadians. I read an interesting post today on RRSP or Debt and how only 26 percent of eligible Canadians contribute to an RRSP.
What would you choose? Sometimes the choice is clear but others it’s not. Our choice was clear and I’ll get into that more in a later post about our retirement savings and plans for 2013.
Are you New to Canadian Budget Binder
- CBB December 2012 Net Worth Update-A Look Back Over The Year! (canadianbudgetbinder.com)
- Finances In The New Year + New Budget = Success Formula (canadianbudgetbinder.com)
- Too Many Bills Not Enough Money Each Month-$100 CASH GIVEAWAY (canadianbudgetbinder.com)
- Budgeting With Mr.CBB Got Us Back On Track! (canadianbudgetbinder.com)
- New Year’s Resolution:Canadian Debt and Tackling Personal Finances (canadianbudgetbinder.com)