What’s Been Happening at Canadian Budget Binder?
I know I’ve hidden behind the scenes lately and that’s because Canadian Budget Binder has got so busy. I just finished up with an e-book which I contributed to and am anxiously awaiting the new design of Canadian Budget Binder for all of you.
Hang tight, it won’t be long. Once we have everything in place I will hold a give-away for our one year anniversary of Canadian Budget Binder with some special sponsors that have contacted me and want to participate.
Are You Really A Mom?
I know I may be digging into deep waters here but I couldn’t help but tap into what all the noise was about. Mommy Bloggers are not impressed with Elizabeth Banks. I was reading an Interview with People Magazine on Yahoo about Elizabeth Banks an actress in the recent movie the Hunger Games.
She was talking about her children now that she has two. She said, “You don’t realize how easy one is until you have two. Now I’m really a mom. Oh, I am a mom now! This is for serious — I am responsible for two people now.”
I’m not a parent so I can’t really say but I’m guessing she was being a loving mom who meant no harm.
When she says “Really a mom” she could have meant that one child wasn’t as demanding as 2? Only Elizabeth can answer that but she may not even care about the apparent fuss because what she says is of her own opinion.
It can be very difficult when all eyes and ears are on you, so you have to choose your words wisely.
I couldn’t imagine living in a life where everyone picked apart each word that came out my mouth, then again, would I care, probably not. One thing I know is you will never make everyone happy. Likely why the comments on that post are saying, step back and relax.
Will people calm down already!!! We live in a society now were everyone is so ridiculously opinionated and touchy. Get a life.
What are your thoughts about this? Do you care about every word that comes out of your mouth and how others may perceive words that you might not mean?
It happens all the time in email at the office, blog posts, social media, with friends. How do you handle that?
I just had to add something ooey gooey sweet in for you to drool over and this works for me. Nothing like a hot cuppa tea and easy cinnamon roll cake. A home filled with the smell of sweet cinnamon. I’m thinking cinnamon apple roll cake… what do you think of that idea?
Canadian Budget Binder’s Weekly Post Recap
- Mr.CBB’s Personal Finance Weekly Reading List #3 RRSP’S and NHL
- How I Support My Family On One Income– Guest Post
- A Personal Story, Chores and Money Lessons Growing Up- Guest Post
- The Grocery Game Challenge Jan 14-20 Savings Start Here
- Bullying To Homeschooling our 2 Kids On One Income Part 1 of 2 Series– Guest Post
- Mr.CBB’s So Much Better Than Take-Out Pizza
What People Searched to Find Canadian Budget Binder:
Search terms really help me to understand what people are looking for at Canadian Budget Binder! Any typos below are simply how the person who searched typed it in search, or me
Search terms make up a huge amount of my visitor traffic and it keeps increasing month to month so I hope that means I’m. I was super excited this week when I had a couple days with over 1000 searches per day!
Top Pick: Is eating KFC bad for health especially the filler meal>>> For those that aren’t aware KFC is Kentucky Fried Chicken NOTE: FRIED...I don’t even think I will answer this one.
I’m guess this came from my post last Saturday about the KFC Brain A.K.A Kidney a bloke found in his meal in the UK.
- Do you hear me?>>> Do you hear me?
- Gail Vaz Oxlade Vs Dave Ramsey>>> Sounds like some financial boxing to me, nah!
- Go to No Frills at Night time>> That’s when the party starts!
- I’m not sure where all the math is coming from but here we go>>>
- If 3 boxes of cereal are on sale for $6.90, and a daycare provider needs 17 boxes, how much will she pay?
- You and a friend both would like a salad and a small drink. between the two of you, you have 8.00. a salad costs 2.49 and a small drink in .99. can either of you afford it?
- She only wants me for Money>>Well then take it or leave it, you have your answer.
- Men Want Women For Money>>>> Not the first thing on my mind, how about you? Funny how it goes both ways men vs women and money.
- Value Village Owners Millionaires?>>> Who would have thought, >>please drop your stuff for free, we’ll take it so I can re-sell it and get rich>>.. it’s the easy stuff we miss I guess.
Are you NEW to Canadian Budget Binder?
Subscribe to Canadian Budget Binder>> Everyone else has, why wait!
- The Saturday Weekend Review #1 January 2013 (canadianbudgetbinder.com)
- The Saturday Weekend Review #7 December (canadianbudgetbinder.com)
- Canadian Budget Binder-Personal Finance Weekly Reading List #1 (canadianbudgetbinder.com)