Welcome to CBB!
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure for more info.
Everything You Need On One Page To Save And Budget For Free!
As a subscriber to CBB, we offer you free budget printables to get you back on track with your budget and crush debt.
Included in our free budget printables you will also have access to our exclusive Excel and Basic printable budget.
Note: Before you download and use any links on this page please read our site disclaimer/policy terms and conditions.
(It basically says, use at your own risk)
Don’t forget to check out our Free Coupon Codes, Discount Codes, Canadian Coupons, and Cash Back Websites Page.
The page is loaded full of ways Canadians can earn extra money while you shop after you shop and for you to shop with.
Below are all products and services that we have or currently use and recommend to all of you.
Let’s Start Saving and Budgeting!
Earn Extra Money From Home
There’s nothing better than earning extra cash from the comfort of your home.
I’ve got some of the top Canadian Survey, Points, and Cash-Back Websites that we use and I support on CBB.
If you love being on the computer why not earn money while you’re doing what you enjoy.
Earn cash for taking surveys, shopping online, watching videos, and playing games without any sweat.
You can’t earn cash any easier and it will help boost your savings potential.
Sign up for Swagbucks It’s FREE, we LOVE it and hope you will too.
You earn Points for taking Surveys and earn gift cards for your time.
Available to Canada, USA and Australia Only Age 13+
Earn Extra Cash when you shop online. Sign up with Rakuten Canada and receive money back when you shop!
They also have an amazing referral program where you earn $25 cashback when your friend or family member joins.
Then, your friend or family member gets $5 deposited into their new Rakuten account.
We LOVE it and have received 5 cheques in the mail since signing up in 2018.
Below is a screenshot of the last cheque stub we received in the mail in May 2020.
Check out my Full Rakuten Review for more info on this awesome cashback app.
Ampli CashBack App
Sign up for the newest Canadian Cashback app, Ampli where you don’t get points you get CASH.
Once you reach $15 in your account you can e-transfer the cash to your bank account for free.
It’s one of the easiest cashback apps that I’ve used and it allows you to amplify your savings.
You can read my full review of the Ampli app and see it for yourself.
When you Sign up for Ampli first then enter my Promo Code: AMPLI5 and link your account you will get $5 Free Cash added to your balance.
You then can invite your friends and family to join to earn up to $25 in cash.
The app is available for both Android and Apple.
Flashfood App Canada
Flashfood app Canada – Save 50% off food products close to expiry from participating Loblaws Stores such as RCSS, Zehrs, Dominion, and Loblaws.
Another amazing app that we use to get cheap groceries and definitely worth signing up for.
You see what your local stores have reduced and you purchase it from the app, pay, and go pick it up.
Super easy to do and the savings are worth it.
We’ve picked up steaks, chicken, ham, cheese, luncheon meats, milk, and vegetable boxes for only FIVE dollars.
Sign up for the Paymi App FREE and use the code CanadianBudgetBinder and start earning cashback when shopping at participating Canadian Retailers.
- Burger King
- Lowes, Leons
- Mark’s Work Wearhouse
- Bed Bath and Beyond
- Mary Brown’s
- La Senza
- Skip The Dishes
- Chef’s Plate
- Best Buy
- 1-800 Flowers.ca
and SO MANY MORE!!
- Sign Up – Connect your credit and debit cards to Paymi so we know when to give you cashback.
- Go Shopping – Shop using any linked credit and debit card at our partners to earn cashback.
- Collect Your Cash – We’ll send your money to you through Interac e-Transfer whenever you want it.
Influence Tomorrow Get Awesome Rewards
Take surveys to use your opinion to influence important decision-makers in government, corporations, and non-profit organizations.
Did you ever want to tell a brand or a company how you really feel about their product or service?
Well, here is your chance!
Participate in a variety of market research surveys and let your voice be heard.
It’s people like you who are the real influencers in the consumer market.
Without your opinions and ideas, how are companies supposed to know what you like, don’t like, or want to see in their product?
Not only do you get to share your opinions and ideas, but you also get to receive rewards for it.
My Points App
Join Now For Free and get a $10 Welcome Bonus*
Earn points while shopping at your favorite stores.
Open to US and Canadian residents.
MyPoints members get up to 40% back with every purchase at 2,000 top retailers such as;
LEO (Leger Opinion) Rewards
Sign up to the LEO panel to earn between $1 and $35 by taking surveys and giving your opinion on real-world topics.
Want to make money online, working from home, as a Market Researcher?
LEO pays you from 1$ – 35$ to answer surveys and give your opinion on topics such as sports, cars and fashion, economic climate, political events, and more. Get paid via Paypal, Air Miles, or Gift Card.
Join the LEO community to generate extra income while making a difference in society!
Companies, brands, and governments are always seeking the opinions of people just like you to help shape the products and services they develop and how they market them.
Enter our monthly contests for a chance to win cash prizes, computer equipment, gift cards, and much more!
LEO is the biggest Canadian panel with 400,000 members. We’ve paid more than $16,000,000 to our panelists since our beginnings in 1986.
Receive regular paid surveys by email and complete them online.
- Earn from 1$ to $35 per completed survey
- Get paid via Paypal, Air Miles, or gift cards
- Work from home
- Monthly contests and cash prizes
- Start Earning Today
- Sign up in 60 seconds!
Start Earning Cash Today!
Join LEO to earn money and win prizes! Register HERE!
Pinecone Research Canada
Join Pinecone Research Canada if you love completing short surveys to earn money.
Who we are
Pinecone Research is a trusted leader in voicing the opinions of consumers nationwide. Companies are seeking your input to develop new and improved products.
By completing our online surveys, your opinions will directly influence tomorrow’s products today, AND you will be rewarded!
As a Pinecone Research panelist, you are part of an elite group that represents consumers and households like yours nationwide.
Your opinion is very important to manufacturers who count on people like you to help predict which products will be developed and which may not be suited for launch.
It Pays to Join
Pinecone Research members receive points for each completed survey! Points can be redeemed for cash or prizes.
How it Works
Participation is simple! We send you an email notification when you have a survey available.
Complete the survey and earn points to be redeemed for either cash or prizes.
Occasionally, we will send you a product to test, too.
Opinion Outpost North America
We will match you to the best Survey Panels for you to sign up to – don’t miss out on signing bonuses!
Register your opinion to influence big decisions from major brands
To get the biggest rewards, sign up to multiple Survey Panels and take every Survey they give you
- Take as many surveys as you like for between 50¢-$10 per survey
- Get paid in cash via PayPal, gift vouchers, or with free samples!
- Sign up is completely free, you will never have to pay anything!
Great Canadian Rebates
By joining Great Canadian Rebates as we did you get to enjoy all of the best savings rebates in Canada.
It’s great to have different savings apps because you can compare which one offers the best rebate.
Practically every purchase made through Great Canadian Rebates will qualify for a Cash Back Rebate.
You must have or are willing to sign up for Paypal which is how they pay you monthly pending your rebate amount.
They also have an excellent referral program where you earn money when your referrals shop for up to 3 years.
Overall, we use it when we can get a higher cashback % over any of the other apps. Worthwhile, You Bet!
Sign up to get in on The Great Canadian Rebates.
- Sign up for Qbord online for free. Canadian users only
- Register with Qbord and get 100 points, the equivalent of $1, for free!
- Founded in 2013, Qbord touts over 16 thousand active Canadian members. Take surveys with Qbord and build your profile and we will send surveys that are relevant to you.
- Complete surveys and start earning rewards. Cash in your rewards for gift cards.
- Qbord is an online community for users who want to participate in focus groups, complete online surveys, and share questions and information with their fellow members.
- Sign up for Qbord and start earning points!!
- A resident of the USA, Canada, or the UK over the age of 18.
- Branded Surveys is one of the world’s leading market research communities – rewarding you for your opinion!
- Collect points for every survey you complete! Redeem your points in the form of gift cards or cash via PayPal. Join us for daily challenges, polls, product, and service offerings!
- Sign up for Branded Surveys today!!
As one of Canada’s leading providers of consumer information for more than 30 years, Shopper’s Voice carefully gathers opinions, preferences, and insights from shoppers like you around the country through our online consumer opinion survey.
By sharing your thoughts once a year in our Consumer Product Survey you play a key role in shaping how your favourite brands, products, and services are developed and improved.
By connecting with these companies, they reward you with free samples, coupons, and special offers tailored to you – and Shopper’s Voice rewards you with instant flash savings plus a chance to win in our free survey sweepstakes.
Get A Chance To Win $500 This Month.
Take Our Online Survey Now!
Read my full Shopper’s Voice Review for more information on this program and our personal experiences.
KOHO Pre-Paid Visa Card
KOHO is a reloadable prepaid Visa card attached to a budgeting app that assists the user in budget, manage money all the while earning cashback on their purchases.
Many of my Facebook readers have already expressed delight in using their KOHO card as it’s helped them to save and budget better.
In under 3 minutes, you’ll be able to access your credit score and full credit report – for free!
Why should you understand your credit score?
If you’re planning on getting a mortgage, finding a new job, financing a car, applying for a loan, or signing a lease, your credit score will be taken into account. Having a higher score will make it easier (and cheaper) to do those things.
Borrowell’s mission is to help Canadians make great decisions about credit. Checking your score won’t affect it.
Borrowell will never ask for your credit information and doesn’t share your data with third parties.
Borrowell provides Canadians with free credit scores and credit reports, without needing to apply for credit first, and updated scores so you can monitor your score over time. Then, will make financial recommendations based on your score to improve your financial well-being and to better manage debt.
18+ Canadians (not available in Quebec or Saskatchewan).
Join over a million Borrowell members. Free credit report monitoring, credit improvement tips, and personalized financial product recommendations.
If you’re looking to find out what your credit score is check out Credit Verify.
Who is Credit Verify?
Credit Verify is a Canadian consumer-facing credit report that focuses on helping customers with credit education and suitable products to rebuild credit.
Credit Verify also offers Identity Protection Monitoring and Internet Scan services to their customers.
Credit Verify is owned by Credique, LLC and is available in all provinces, except Quebec.
To read your full credit report Credit Valley only charges you $1 which in my opinion is very reasonable.
Please note, Credit Verify offers a free credit score and charges $1 for your credit report. Once your seven day trial period ends, you’ll be billed at the rate of $29.95/mo for your subscription-based credit monitoring services. You may cancel anytime by calling us at (866) 899-3175.
Best Canadian Coupon Sites
- Find more links to Canadian Coupons: Where to find Canadian Coupons?
- Don’t miss the savings by signing up for Checkout51 and other Coupon Apps.
- Flashfood app Canada – Save 50% off food products close to expiry from participating Loblaws Stores
- Honey Honey is a browser extension that automatically finds and applies coupon codes at checkout with a single click.
- Great Canadian Rebates
- Rakuten Canada (Formerly Ebates)
- My Points All payouts are made through gift cards to Amazon or other leading retail companies.
- Receipt Hog
- Zebra Coupons
- Get More of What You Love Costco Coupons
- Clorox Canada Coupons
- Kraft Canada Coupons
- Tasty Rewards Canada
- Smart Source Canada
- Danon Canada Coupons
- Walmart Coupons Canada
- Kimberly Clarke Canada Coupons
Canadian Discount Codes and Freebies
Buster Rhino’s Keto Pork Rinds and Meat Products
Use this discount code to get 10% off your order at Buster Rhino’s Canada!
They sell keto pork rinds in just about every flavour and we order monthly from them.
The perfect crunchy keto snack.
Urth Box Ships To Canada and the USA
Focusing on Non-GMO, Organic, and All Natural, every month we’ll surprise you with Full-Size products from trustworthy brands perfect for your home, personal life, or the office.
Plus Up To $120 in Savings!
$10 OFF + A FREE BONUS BOX when you BUY or GIFT any Multi-Month UrthBox!
Plus The Following UrthBox Savings:
- $15 OFF any 3 Month Order!
- $48 OFF any 6 Month Order!!
- $120 OFF any 12 Month Order!!!
We have tried truLocal in the CBB house and the product is delicious especially their steaks.
I’ve actually met some of their team members at keto conventions in our local area and have been impressed with their dedication to their product and the environment.
What is truLocal?
truLOCAL connects you to high-end, locally-sourced meat products – delivered right to your doorstep across Ontario, Alberta, and British Columbia.
We ship overnight on dry ice, so your box will stay frozen during delivery – even if you’re not home when your box arrives! Our customizable plans are commitment-free, so you can skip, pause, or cancel at any time – no strings attached!
Join us for delicious recipes, exclusive offers & truLOCAL news straight to your inbox – oh, and SIX chicken breasts on us with your first regular box purchase!
Sign Up for trulocal.ca today and start saving money, time, and enjoy delicious premium meat products you can trust.
Keeper Password Security
I use Keeper Security to protect my passwords and stay safe online.
All of my passwords are kept safe on Keeper and I don’t have to memorize them ever again.
You can read my full Keeper Password Manager Review here.
Cheques Plus For Canadians
Business & Personal Cheques for The Lowest Price In Canada At ChequesPlus.com
Get up to 70% off the cost compared to what your bank is charging you for paper cheques!
Cheques Plus is where you can order cheques for your bank account in Canada for cheap!- Read my product review here.
Best Online Canadian Banks
The bank account that gives you more- EQ BANK
- 2.00% everyday interest*
- No everyday banking fees
- Cheap international money transfers
- Unlimited transactions**
- No minimum balance
Best Life Insurance Comparison Quotes Canada
Buying life insurance is simpler, easier, and cheaper than you think with Policy Me!
Intelligent technology and personalized advice that recommends what you need, but not a penny more.
Compare Canadian quotes, buy online, hassle-free.
Canadian Mobile Providers
I did my research and Freedom Mobile the fourth biggest carrier in Canada got my service as a first-time mobile user and I’ll explain why.
You can read my full review of Why I Chose Freedom Mobile as my phone carrier in Canada.
Welcome to the 2021 CBB Free Budget Printables.
Download and print these free budget printables for your budget binder and start your journey to debt freedom.
Please read all disclaimers before using any information, budgets, or downloadable tools from this site.
By downloading and using any or all free budget printables created by Canadian Budget Binder you verify that you have read and agreed to the disclaimer above and will use them at your own risk.
In other words, if you screw up, it’s your fault, not mine. 🙂
Excel Budget Spreadsheet One
Excel Budget Spreadsheet #1- Click To Download> Monthly-Budget-with-ability-to-change-categories-2020
- You can use the pre-existing budget categories or use your own and you have the option to use projected expenses.
- Please read the notes for Quick Tips by holding your cursor in each cell with a note symbol.
Excel Budget Spreadsheet Two
Excel Budget Spreadsheet #2- Click To Download> Monthly-Budget-with-Yearly-Report-and-Graphs 2020
- Everything is pre-set so you have to use the pre-defined budget categories but this budget will generate year-end budget figures where the other one won’t but you must use the categories already in this budget.
- NOTE: If you change anything you will mess up the formulas and year-end figures.
- Please read the Quick Tips by holding your cursor in each cell with a note symbol.
If you want to customize then you need to use Budget #1 but you won’t get year-end reports unless you create the charts yourself or use Budget #2 where it is all built for you.
All formulas are open which means if you break a formula then your numbers won’t add up.
If you are not sure what projected expenses are read Step 10 in our budgeting series below.
Free Basic Monthly Budget Printables
- 2021 Printable Basic Budget Sheet – Budget Binder Printable Budget
2021 Budget Binder Free Budget Printables
The following budget printables have helped us become debt-free and pay our mortgage off in full over 5 years.
Fill your Budget Binder with free budget printables to begin saving your way towards Debt Freedom.
If you need the word document of each of these please feel free to email me and I can send you a copy.
Alright, Let’s Do This!!
- Refrigerator Cleaning Chart Checklist
- The Handy To-Do Checklist
- Beginners Keto Food List – Extensive
- Pantry Tracking Checklist
- Weekly Menu Plan Shopping List and Grocery List– Excel Ability To Edit and Print
- Printable Recipe Card
- Modern Meal Plan Printable
- Grocery Shopping List
- Common Spices Kitchen Checklist
- Price Comparison Grocery List– Excel Ability To Edit and Print
- The Grocery Price Book in Google Docs or as a Free Excel Spreadsheet-Grocery Price Book
- Printable Weekly Menu Plan
- Weekly Menu Plan and Grocery List Free
- Net worth Calculator (Excel)– Mr. CBB’s Net Worth Calculator sample.
- Monthly Overtime Tracking Chart
- Garage Sale Route Guide
- Home Inventory List
- Furnace Filter Replacement Chart
- Product Price Adjustment Tracking List
- Our Keto Diet Pantry List – 30 Keto Diet Staples List Printable
- The Ultimate Fall Recipe Pantry Essentials
- Fall Outdoor Maintenance and Cleaning Checklist Canada
- Monthly Grocery Tracking
- Monthly Net Worth Tracking Sheet
- Debt repayment plan
- Kitchen Food Safety Tips
- Martha Stewart Printable Spring Cleaning Checklist
- Credit Card Tracking Sheet
- Money-Saving Chart
- Daily Budget Expense Tracking sheet
- Monthly Bill Payment Schedule
- Canada Change of Address Checklist
- Checklist To Get Your Home Ready For A Fast House Sale
- Yearly Projected Expenses Tracker
- Yearly Goals Planning
- Worst and Best Financial Decisions Educational Worksheet
- Weekly Expense Report
- Weekly Chore Chart
- Wedding Budget Planner
- Travel Expenses Tracking Sheet
- Self-Sustainability Checklist
- My Emergency Stockpile Food List
- Miscellaneous Expense Tracking Log
- Medical Expenses Tracking Sheet
- Dating Planner Printable
- Daily To-Do List Planner
- Yearly Goals Planning Guide
- Cash Flow Statement
- 50/30/20 Rule Of Budgeting
- Extra Income Tracking
- Monthly Debt Review Report
- Memberships and Rewards Tracker (Free Stuff)
- Memberships and Rewards Information Sheet
- Daily Net Pay Income Tracker
- Weekly Net Pay Income Tracker
- Bi-Weekly Net Pay Income Tracker
- Monthly Net Pay Income Tracker
- Daily Spending Tracker with Colour Coding Key
- No Spend Month Challenge Calendar
- Frugal Family Checklist
- Monthly Grocery Budget Expense Tracker
- Irregular Expenses Tracker
- Monthly and Yearly Budgeting Goals Tracker
- Password Keeper Management
- Costco Grocery vs. Canadian Grocery Store Price Comparison Sheet
- Sample Letter Late Payment (Use to email or mail companies) Pdf
- Sample Letter Late Payment (Use to email or mail companies)Word Doc
- Sample Letter Rent Negotiation Word
- Sample Letter Rent Negotiation Pdf.
- Sample Letter- Financial Hardship
- Sample Letter- How To Apply For The Disability Tax Credit Canada
- Sample Letter- How to ask for a raise
- Sample Letter- How To Write A Complaint Letter Word doc.
- CBB Identification For Lost Wallet – Store all of your important credit cards and wallet info in case it is lost or stolen
- Sample Letter- Late Rent Payment Notice From Landlord
- Sample Letter- How to Write A Consumer Complaint Email
- Sample Letter- How To Write A Christmas Bonus Letter To Employees
- Sample- How To Write A Tenant Reference Letter
- Tenant Reference Letter Sample Template – Word Document
- Sample Letter- How to write a letter to close a bank account– Word Document
- Sample Letter To Close A Bank Account In Canada- Pdf. Document
- The Ultimate Off-Campus Student Housing Needs List
- The Ultimate Frugal Student Recipe Book
- The Ultimate Renovation Kitchen Meal Survival Guide
- The Ultimate Kitchen Downsizing Guide
- The Ultimate Guide to find Recipes Free or Cheap
- The Ultimate Guide to Eliminating Kitchen Odours
- The Ultimate Back to School Savings Guide
- The Ultimate Grocery Shopping Guide for the Single Person
- The Ultimate Grocery Shopping Guide Canada
- The Ultimate Guide for Budget Christmas Drinks
- The Ultimate Guide for Budget Christmas Desserts
- The Ultimate Guide for Buying Real Food
- The Ultimate Guide to Canadian Grocery Store Return Policies
- The Ultimate Guide to Frugal Living Ideas To Save Money
- The Ultimate Guide to Protecting Yourself From Rental Scams
- The Ultimate Guide to Fall Pantry Essentials
- The Ultimate Off-Campus Student Housing Needs List
- The Ultimate Budgeting Guide from A to Z Everything You Need To Know
- The Ultimate Guide For Winter Grocery Shopping
- The Ultimate Guide For Jury Duty In Canada
- The Ultimate Guide For Haggling The Best Deals With Your Communication Providers
- The Ultimate Guide to Planning Your Death (Executor Resources)
- The Ultimate Guide For Coupon Trading In Canada
- The Ultimate Guide For A Stolen or Lost Wallet In Canada
- The Ultimate Guide For Planning A Move
- The Ultimate Guide For Frugal Christmas Activities
- The Ultimate Guide: Our Costco Keto Grocery List (With Product Photos)
- The Ultimate Canadian Credit Card Application Guide
- The Ultimate Guide For Refund and Return Policies In Canada
- The Ultimate Guide Of Canadian Insurance Products To Consider
- The Ultimate Guide For Cash Back Canadian Website
- The Ultimate Guide For Making Vegetables More Appealing
- The Ultimate Guide For Preparing Easy Camping Meals
- The Ultimate Christmas Budget Planner
- OSAP: Ontario Student Assistance Program: Find out if you qualify for Free Tuition or other Grants with the new online OSAP calculator.
- How to repay your Student Debt– Pay Back OSAP
- Home Renovation Checklist– This is a free Remodel-Planning-Checklist
- Order or Print your favourite money-saving coupons in Canada and enjoy the savings.
- Are You House Poor? Find out by filling out The Globe and Mail >> The Real Life Ratio Calculator
- A guide to CMHC-portability in Canada pdf
- Income Tax Calculator Canada– Find out how much income tax you will pay on your earnings each year
Free Parent Education Printables and Coupons
- Lots of Free printable educational material and crafts for kids
- Free Scholastic Canada Downloads for your Children– Scholastic Canada
- The Canadian Homeschooler
- Indoor Scavenger Hunt for Kids Printable – Free Printable
- Shapes Scavenger Hunt In Our Neighbourhood For Kids Printable – Free Printable
- Shapes In Our Neighbourhood Scavenger Hunt
- Indoor Scavenger Hunt For Kids
- My Rewards Chart Parenting Printable
- Halloween Scavenger Hunt Free Printable
Mabel’s Labels For Back To School
Back To School Savings with Mabel’s Labels to ensure your child brings home everything he/she goes to school with.
We use Mabel’s Label’s every year for our son’s lunchbox, water bottles, clothing, shoes, and school supplies.
The best part is that they are waterproof!
Enjoy Free Shipping In Canada.
Credit Score Canada Information
Do you want to know your credit score?
Sign-up right now!
A Global leader in information and risk management for 40 years.
A great source for finding your credit score and getting your credit report for a reasonable price.
Canadian Pet Insurance
All pets get the best coverage under one plan, unlimited lifetime insurance with no caps, covers 90% your claim once you meet the deductible and they pay your vet direct.
Side Hustles- How To Earn More Money
This Blog is run by the best hosting company around, Big Scoots!
If you want to get premium hosting without the big costs sign up for Big Scoots and host your new blog or website.
- Sample Resignation Letter #1 simple resignation letter sample
- Sample Resignation Letter #2 resignation letter after dispute or discrepancy
- Sample Resignation Letter #3 sample retirement resignation letter
- Sample Resignation Letter #4 employment resignation letter sample
Travel Airbnb Canada
Discover new places to stay in Canada at affordable prices with Airbnb Canada.
Note: Before you download and use any free budget printables on this page or associated with this site found on the internet please read our site disclaimer/policy terms and conditions.