We here at Canadian Budget Binder like to educate, learn from each other, and have fun.
Please follow the Comment Policy to keep Canadian Budget Binder a Friendly, Happy, Environment.
There’s a right and wrong way to debate opinions, and if you can’t be polite, keep on going because it won’t get posted.
- Hateful or Attacking Language- Comments that are hateful or attack other visitors or me will be deleted, and you will be removed from the website. This includes any social media accounts.
- Spam- All comments considered to be spam will be deleted and reported.
- Editing and Deleting- Canadian Budget Binder reserves the right to edit or delete all comments that are off-topic, offensive, or detract from the blogging community discussion and defamation to anyone.
- Profanity- Comments that include profanity will be edited to remove potentially offensive language.
- Links- Comments containing more than one link or any inappropriate for the reading audience, fake, spam, or affiliate will automatically be detected as spam and potentially deleted.
Have a lovely day.