This Ultimate Grocery Shopping Guide was created to help Canadians save money.
Through experience, education and talking to readers of this blog I’m proud to say this guide is for you.
Read over 300 grocery shopping blog posts that I’ve written over the past 10 years of CBB.
Below you will also find all of the CBB Ultimate Grocery Guides and grocery savings apps.
Grocery Shopping Guide For Canadians
Before grocery shopping, the first thing to do is understand how much your grocery budget will be.
To begin your Savings Journey, create a budget and budget binder using my free printables.
Our Free Money Saving Downloads are fantastic lists created to get us on track to reach our budgeting goals, and now we share them with you.
Good Luck on your Budgeting Journey, and if you have any questions, you know where to find me.
— Mr. CBB
Earn Extra Money By Getting Involved
If you love being on the computer, why not earn money while doing what you enjoy.
Earn cash by taking surveys, shopping online, watching videos and playing games without breaking a sweat.
You can’t earn cash any more accessible, and it will help add money to your savings to free up the debt you’re working on getting rid of or help increase your money power.
- Earn Extra Cash when you shop online. Sign up with Rakuten Canada and receive money back when you shop! We LOVE it and have already received a cheque back in the mail.
- Being a member of the Nielsen Homescan brings many rewards, and all you have to do is scan your shopping.
- When I say scan your shopping, I scan everything from gas, groceries, and even clothing and toys with the hand-held device.
Quick Canadian Savings Links
- Find more links to Canadian Coupons: Where to find Canadian Coupons?
- Swagbucks Earn while you shop online, take surveys, and more in Canada! Free Sign-up, no gimmicks.
- Earn Extra Cash when you shop online. Sign up with Rakuten Canada and receive money back when you shop!
- Don’t miss the savings by signing up for all applicable Coupon Apps.
- Honey Honey is a browser extension that automatically finds and applies coupon codes at checkout with a single click.
- Great Canadian Rebates
- My Points All payouts are made through gift cards to Amazon or other leading retail companies.
- Receipt Hog
You will find free budgets and printable lists in the Budget Binder downloads list that you can use.
Get organized with a free freezer inventory, meal plan, shopping list, price comparison list and much more, all for FREE.
CLICK HERE to download all of the free lists and our budget spreadsheets.
You can download the Canadian Budget Binder Budget Spreadsheet in Excel.
300 Popular Grocery Shopping Posts
Below is a link to all of my grocery shopping blog posts that I’ve written and continue to write today.
If you have a topic idea, please send me your idea.
The Ultimate Guides For Savings And Tips
These guides are in-depth series on the topic, and some come with free printables for your budget binder.
- The Ultimate Off-Campus Student Housing Needs List
- The Ultimate Frugal Student Recipe Book
- The Ultimate Renovation Kitchen Meal Survival Guide
- The Ultimate Kitchen Downsizing Guide
- The Ultimate Guide to find Recipes Free or Cheap
- The Ultimate Guide to Eliminating Kitchen Odours
- The Ultimate Back to School Savings Guide
- The Ultimate Grocery Shopping Guide for the Single Person
- The Ultimate Grocery Shopping Guide Canada
- The Ultimate Guide for Budget Christmas Drinks
- The Ultimate Guide for Budget Christmas Desserts
- The Ultimate Guide for Buying Real Food
- The Ultimate Fall Pantry Essentials
- The Ultimate Guide for Preparing Easy Camping Meals
- The Ultimate Guide To Prevent Garage Sale Theft
- The Ultimate Guide To Making Vegetables More Appealing
- The Ultimate Guide To Portion Sizes and Your Budget
- The Ultimate Guide to Budgeting From A to Z in Canada
- The Ultimate Guide For Coupon Trading In Canada
- The Ultimate Guide For Haggling With your Communication Providers
- The Ultimate Guide: Costco Keto Canada Grocery List (with Photos)
If you have any frugal grocery store or food-related topics you’d like discussed, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe To the Canadian Budget Binder
Subscribe To the Canadian Budget Binder And Get My Exclusive CBB Emergency Binder FREE!