This Ultimate Grocery Shopping Guide was created to help Canadians save money.
Read over 300 grocery shopping blog posts I’ve written over the past 9 years of CBB.
Grocery Shopping Savings and Tips For Canadians
The first thing to do before grocery shopping is to understand how much your grocery budget will be.
To begin your Savings Journey, your grocery budget our Free Budget to help you find that answer.
And that’s NOT ALL…there’s more FREE stuff where that came from.
Our Free Money Saving Downloads are awesome lists created to get us on track to reach our budgeting goals, and now we share them with you.
Good Luck on your Budgeting Journey, and if you have any questions, you know where to find me.
— Mr. CBB
Earn Extra Money By Getting Involved As We Did
If you love being on the computer, why not earn money while you’re doing what you enjoy.
Earn cash taking surveys, shopping online, watching videos and playing games without breaking a sweat.
You can’t earn cash any easier, and it will help add money to your savings so you can free up the debt you’re working on getting rid of or help increase your money power.
Two of our favourites are Rakuten and Nielsen Home Scan Canada.
- Earn Extra Cash when you shop online. Sign up with Rakuten Canada and receive money back when you shop! We LOVE it and have already received a cheque back in the mail. We were stoked!
- Being a member of the Nielsen Homescan brings many rewards and all you have to do is scan your shopping. When I say scan your shopping this means I scan everything from gas, groceries even clothing and toys with the hand-held device they provided me with.
Quick Canadian Savings Links
- Find more links to Canadian Coupons: Where to find Canadian Coupons?
- Swagbucks…Earn while you shop online, take surveys, and more in Canada! Free Sign-up, no gimmicks.
- Earn Extra Cash when you shop online. Sign up with Rakuten Canada and receive money back when you shop!
- Don’t miss the savings by signing up for Checkout51 and other Coupon Apps.
- Honey Honey is a browser extension that automatically finds and applies coupon codes at checkout with a single click.
- Great Canadian Rebates
- My Points All payouts are made through gift cards to Amazon or other leading retail companies.
- Receipt Hog
IYouwill finds free budgets and printable lists in the Budget Binder downloads list that you can use.
Get organized with a free freezer inventory, meal plan, shopping list, price comparison list and much more, all for FREE.
CLICK HERE to download all of the free lists and our budget spreadsheets.
You can download the Canadian Budget Binder Budget Spreadsheet in Excel.
Most Popular Grocery Shopping Posts
Below is every article I’ve blogged about saving money at the grocery store in Canada.
Read over 300 Grocery Shopping blog posts and get started saving.
If you have a topic idea, please send me an mail me your idea.
The Ultimate Guides For Savings And Tips
These particular guides are in-depth series of the topic and some come with free printables for your budget binder.
- The Ultimate Off-Campus Student Housing Needs List
- The Ultimate Frugal Student Recipe Book
- The Ultimate Renovation Kitchen Meal Survival Guide
- The Ultimate Kitchen Downsizing Guide
- The Ultimate Guide to find Recipes Free or Cheap
- The Ultimate Guide to Eliminating Kitchen Odours
- The Ultimate Back to School Savings Guide
- The Ultimate Grocery Shopping Guide for the Single Person
- The Ultimate Grocery Shopping Guide Canada
- The Ultimate Guide for Budget Christmas Drinks
- The Ultimate Guide for Budget Christmas Desserts
- The Ultimate Guide for Buying Real Food
- The Ultimate Fall Pantry Essentials
- The Ultimate Guide for Preparing Easy Camping Meals
- The Ultimate Guide To Prevent Garage Sale Theft
- The Ultimate Guide To Making Vegetables More Appealing
- The Ultimate Guide To Portion Sizes and Your Budget
- The Ultimate Guide Budgeting From A to Z in Canada
- The Ultimate Guide For Coupon Trading In Canada
- The Ultimate Guide For Haggling With your Communication Providers
- The Ultimate Guide: Costco Keto Canada Grocery List (with Photos)
If you have any frugal grocery store or food-related topics you’d like discussed, please send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.