You’re Going To Love This Keto Protein Bread
We’re going on 4 years with a keto lifestyle mom in the CBB house and we’ve created a couple of keto breads over the years.
However, there is no keto bread like this 3 ingredient keto protein bread that makes her happy.
Not only does it only have 3 ingredients in the recipe it’s easy to make, simple clean up and delicious.
We’ve made keto grilled cheese, keto French toast with sliced strawberries and sugar-free syrup.
As well, we enjoy this keto protein bread toasted with butter, butter and cinnamon with a sprinkle of keto approved sugar.
I often see Mrs. CBB toast a slice of the keto protein bread, slather with a bit of butter, cream cheese and sugar-free strawberry chia jam.
You can always switch it up and make keto protein garlic bread or you guessed it, keto angel food cake.
By far this would be the easiest keto angel food cake to make even though I just posted our recipe a few weeks back.
Keto Recipe : Angel Food Cake
I am not the sole creator of this recipe and can you believe I can’t find the lady on You Tube.
However, I did tweak it just a bit by adding the cream of tartar and the baking time.
I found that if I used her baking time the keto protein bread got too crunchy at the top.
The important thing to remember is that any time you bake something Keto is that it’s always better the next day.
Do you notice that as well?
I don’t know why that is but I can only assume it gives the ingredients time to settle.
Once I find her I’ll link her video or if you know her or you are her give me a shout.
Using Canadian Products
The first thing I adore about this easy keto protein bread is the star ingredient is made in Muskoka, Ontario in Canada.
It is named, No Yolking and is a 100% Egg White Protein Powder.
Generally one 500g bag will make 4-5 loaves of keto protein bread.
It’s a bit pricey but you get what you pay for and considering the price of buying pre-made keto bread at the baker, this is a great deal.
I bought the bag of No Yolking product from Amazon Canada.
“No Yolking® 100% Egg Protein Powder”
- Made and processed in Canada
- Supporting Canadian Farmers
- Compostable bag
- No risk of being contaminated with salmonella
- Easy storage and long shelf life
- The fermentation process ensures you are getting 100% pure egg protein no other added ingredients
- Great for Salad dressings, Desserts, Cooking and Baking
- Use in Shakes and Smoothies
- The full amino acid profile
- Good for diabetics
- Great for camping and outdoor enthusiasts
- Low carbs diets
- Alternative to whey with a moderate level of digestion
- Egg protein helps with hormone regulation and helps keep muscles in an anabolic state
Other Uses For No Yolking
Below are other ways to use No Yolking egg white powder as a stand-alone or in a recipe such as this keto protein bread.
- Pancakes and Keto Crepes
- Keto Dressings
- Keto Dips
- Face Mask
- Keto Grilled Cheese
- Delicious Keto French Toast
- Keto Sandwich bread
- Garlic Bread
- Toast and a topping
- Keto Croutons
- Sugar-Free Keto Angel Food Cake
and most likely many other recipes that I can’t even think of at the top of my head.
How To Make Keto Protein Bread
You will need minimal tools and there’s only 3 ingredients, well 4 if you count the cooking spray.
12 egg whites
1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar
Pam Cooking Spray
1 cup No Yolking Egg White Powder
Step By Step Instructions For Keto Protein Bread
- Pre-heat oven to 325 degrees
- Spray a large deep loaf pan with Pam Cooking Spray
- Add 12 egg whites to a stand mixer along with 1/4 teaspoon of Cream of Tartar.
- Whisk on high until it forms stiff peaks.
- Add 1 cup of No Yolking Egg Whites Protein Powder
- Mix in stand mixer just until combined 1 minute.
- Place loaf pan in the preheated oven for 35 minutes
- Turn the oven off and leave it overnight.
- Remove from oven and using a knife go around the edges to loosen the bread and you should be able to pull it out.
- Slice it and enjoy it any way you would like.
Key Notes For Baking The Keto Bread
Keep any and all water away from the mixing bowl as your egg whites don’t like water.
The entire bag of Canadian-made No Yolking Egg White Powder will make 4-5 big loaves of bread. You can buy it on Amazon Canada.
In addition you can double the recipe without issue.
Additionally, you can use 12 egg whites by separating eggs or from the carton as I did
Equally important you must make sure you whip the egg whites until stiff peaks
Always put a tray on the second shelf under the bread in the oven just in case it spills over. I’ve never had that happen but to be cautious.
Do not open the oven but keep an eye on it through the window.
Once the timer goes off, turn off the oven and just leave it. By doing so will allow the bread to come together and not deflate.
This keto protein bread has no carbs or less than 1 gram per 20g scoop as listed on the product bag nutrition facts.
Printable Recipe For Keto Protein Bread
I hope you enjoy this simple keto bread recipe and let me know what you think.
Discussion: What is the first thing you will make once your keto bread is ready?
Leave me your comments below and if you’re not subscribed, what are you waiting for?
Have a great day,