Whether you are new to the keto or low-carb lifestyle, this Costo Keto Canada guide includes photos so you can prepare a grocery list before you go.
Updated: July 30, 2021 – I will continue to edit this blog post as new Keto Costco Canada products arrive on the shelves.
Please note: Not all keto products are available at every Costco store.
Costco Keto Grocery Shopping With Big Budget Savings
Shopping on a Ketogenic Diet is not as difficult as you may think, as our Costco Keto Grocery List will reveal to you.
Costco Keto Canada List Last Updated: March 14, 2021
I’ve read that some people feel the keto diet is expensive when in reality, that’s not always the case.
Keep in mind that many keto products are already foods you already buy when you grocery shop.
Over the years, as a grocery shopping nerd, I’ve managed to find the best prices on products we use every day.
Creating our Costco keto shopping list took some time, but now we’re saving money and losing weight at the same time.
Note: If you’ve tried any of these Keto Products from Costco, I’d love to hear your feedback in the comment section below.
This will help other Keto lifestyle people to get some insight into each product before they buy it.
Research Keto Products You Purchase Them
Shopping keto at Costco Canada means you need to be armed with four things.
- Keto Meal Plan
- Grocery Budget (Is the ketogenic diet expensive?) not at all.
- Costco Keto Shopping List
- Willpower to not overspend! Ha, easier said than done.
Costco Portion Control When Buying Keto Products
Do the math and consider portion sizes when you are buying in bulk from Costco.
- Can I finish the product before it expires?
- Am I able to freeze the product?
I’ve read numerous times online whether the Costco Canada Membership was worth the money.
That answer depends on a few things:
- Where you live
- How often you shop
- Gas station availability
- Comparable Pricing and Sales
- Capital One Costco MasterCard )
Since we purchase gas at Costco and shop monthly for our keto groceries, it works great.
Our rebate using our executive Costco membership allows us to purchase our membership for free every year.
Once you remove the foods from your diet that you aren’t supposed to eat, it pretty much evens out or, in some cases, lowers your grocery budget.
Related: Are you overeating food?
Eating Less = Less Money Spent On Groceries
Keep in mind you’re not eating as much, and you are regulating the amount and types of foods that fuel you.
For instance, some keto eaters only eat One Meal A Day, also known as OMAD.
As your body becomes fat-adapted, you will be hungry less, so you eat fewer meals and snacks.
Keto is not suitable for everyone, but if you want to give it a shot, why not? I did and lost weight.
Related: How Much Does A Ketogenic Diet Cost?
Costco Keto Shopping List 2021 with Photos
Today, I will be sharing what Costco Keto groceries we buy and other products we add to our keto diet.
I went through the entire store at Costco with a camera for my loyal readers who want to know what’s available.
While shopping, I took photos of every keto product that we’ve tried or seen posted on social media that others have tried.
Once completed, we had over 200 photos and 2 hours of Costco Keto Canada adventures.
Each time we shop at Costco, I take more photos to find new keto products to share.
If you want to see the delicious Keto Recipes we’ve created over the past three years, you can find them on the Free Recipe Index Page.
Losing Weight On A Keto Diet
Combined, we’ve lost over 150lbs, and I can assure you that the bulk of that is my wife.
I’m a bit of a straggler and procrastinator and don’t have the willpower to stay the course at times.
Since my doctor did testing on me, we’ve moved my diet to a Mediterranean diet which is low-carb.
Although she knew I was trying keto, she monitored me to see how well my body would adapt.
What Is A Mediterranean Diet?
The Mediterranean diet is a diet inspired by the eating habits of Italy and Greece in the 1960s.
The principal aspects of this diet include proportionally high consumption of olive oil, legumes, unrefined cereals, fruits, and vegetables, moderate to high consumption of fish, moderate consumption of dairy products (mostly as cheese and yogurt), moderate wine consumption, and low consumption of non-fish meat products.
Olive oil has been studied as a potential health factor for reducing all-cause mortality and the risk of chronic diseases.
I suffer from high blood pressure and cholesterol, so I’ve changed the way I eat for my heart health.
It’s important to talk with your doctor about nutrition to see what is right for you based on your health status.
Keto Lifestyle Does Work – Size 22 to 12 3xl Shirts to Large
Mrs. CBB has lost 130lbs as she wanted to rid of the baby weight she gained with our son.
She also set higher goals of slimming down to her weight when we first met as she felt her best.
Even though she is not at her goal weight, she plans to stay on the ketogenic diet to fit her lifestyle.
Our doctor does regular blood tests for her, and they check out excellent.
Mrs. CBB is part of the lazy keto gang and has been swapping from low-carb to keto three years ago.
Extended Water Fasting And Autophagy
Over the last two years, she has completed her fourth 21-day water fast and now a 30 day extended fast.
That means she has nothing more than black coffee and tea, which she says you get used to.
She dropped around 26lbs over the 21 days, but she did it primarily for resetting her gut and autophagy.
What is Autophagy?
Autophagy is the consumption of the body’s own tissue as a metabolic process occurring in starvation and certain diseases. “the process of starvation-induced autophagy was recently the focus of extensive research” destruction of damaged or redundant cellular components occurring in vacuoles within the cell.
Consider it as if you were replacing all the wiring inside of a vehicle with new plugs.
Keto Lifestyle Success Story – It Really Works
Amazingly, Mrs. CBB has gone from a size 22 to a size 12 and 3xl shirts to a large.
This was made possible by walking, determination and including extended fasts and 72 hour weekly fasts.
She praises her weight loss to many aspects of this lifestyle:
- Not weighing herself
- Taking lots of photos and chatting with like-minded people on Facebook
- Staying Motivated and Focused
- Intermittent Fasting and Extended Fasting every week/ Tracking with Life App
- Lazy Keto and not stressing about weight loss.
- Not Tracking Macros but being mindful of what she eats
- Testing her blood ketones (at first she used the ketone urine sticks which do work until you are fat-adapted)
- Freestyle Blood Ketone Monitor– Some of you may have a doctor who will prescribe this for you so your benefits cover it. Unfortunately, ours will not so we purchase the blood keto strips at Shoppers Drug Mart where you can also get the monitor. It’s the best way to get accurate ketone readings to know if you’re in ketosis or not. However, Amazon has the ketone test strips in bulk you can buy from time to time for only $27. At Shoppers Drug Mart you will pay that much for only 10 test strips.
- NEW! Ketone Meter Professional Portable Ketone Breathe Tester – Works Awesome and comes with 10 mouthpieces. It’s by far the cheapest option in the longrun.
Follow Keto Your Way
I realize that not every product that we share today will fit your keto lifestyle, and that’s perfectly fine.
Recently we watched the video below, and I’m sharing it because I want all of you to know that we learn from mistakes.
We get better at what we do by experimenting and educating and not listening to the online Keto police in this case.
Keto YOUR way.
What Foods To Avoid On A Keto Diet
I don’t think many people realize how comparable the keto diet is to the way most people already eat.
All you’re doing is cutting out the sugar, high-carb fruits and vegetables, bread etc.
We find it far easier to know what keto foods we can eat instead of focusing on what we can’t.
Below is a list of foods you should avoid on a keto diet to keep your body in ketosis and fat-burning mode.
- High-sugar fruit (pineapple, apples, oranges, pears, etc.)
- Pop and most alcohol, fruit juices
- Bread (There are loads of keto Bread recipes online) New: 3 Ingredient Keto Protein Bread
- Starchy vegetables such as potatoes (radishes when cooked taste similar to potatoes) I make a faux keto potato salad using boiled radishes.
Read Keto Food Labels For Hidden Carbs and Sugar
The most important message is to, Always Read The Label.
All of the above types of food will send your insulin levels into space, making you crave even more carbs.
Perhaps this is why trips to the kitchen continue throughout the day, looking for snacks.
I often compare it to eating a big meal at a Chinese Buffet and being hungry an hour later.
Way too much sugar and carbs fill you up, then you crash and want more.
Essentially you’re left with almost everything else on your plate.
Keto Products You CAN EAT
What Keto Products Can I Eat?
You can read my full blog post here about Keto Food In Our Pantry.
Costco Keto Products Change Often
There are SO MANY Costco Keto products that we couldn’t possibly take snapshots of them all in one stop.
While at Costco, before the holiday rush, I found two keto treats but have never tried them.
The first is Chocolate Chunks of pecans, almonds, walnuts, and lots of chocolate hemp hearts.
I am, however, interested in using your photos; if you’d like to submit them to me, please do.
You’ll find that Costco stocks various keto products at different stores, so, not all stores carry the same products.
The second photo of keto-approved bars is called RX boxes made with egg whites and nuts.
Costco Canada Keto Foods
What You Will Learn From This Blog Post
Costco has many great options available for the ketogenic diet, all of which come with great prices.
At the end of this Costco Keto Canada Grocery post, what you should be able to do is;
- Understand a variety of Costco Keto Products are available
- Types of Keto Diets
- How to read nutrition labels to understand if a product is Keto-friendly
- A typical 3-day Keto meal plan for my wife
- Costco Keto Grocery Shopping List for one week
Making keto grocery shopping more manageable for those just starting a keto lifestyle is the main focus of this blog post.
These Cauliflower wraps are great to make homemade chips that you can use in your favourite keto dip.
Types Of Keto Diets
When Mrs. CBB first started keto, she called it, “low-carb” which is slightly different than keto, mainly due to net carbs.
These days she’s exclusively living a keto lifestyle, so you’ll find many delicious keto recipes on the blog.
A low-carb diet will allow 50-150 net carbs per day than strict keto at 20 net carbs per day.
Honestly, you’ll find variations in numbers regarding low-carb, dirty keto, and lazy keto online.
The one that stays pretty much across the board is the clean keto diet at 20 net carbs per day.
Three Popular Keto Diets
There are many various forms of the keto diet, but below are the main ketogenic diets:
- Clean Keto Diet or your Standard Keto Diet 20 to 50 net carbs or less, 40 to 60g protein, and unlimited fat.
- Dirty Keto Diet allows for eating things like keto snacks, wheat in some ingredient lists, sweeteners such as Splenda. The dirty keto diet follows the same macronutrients as the standard keto diet but it doesn’t matter where you get them from as long as they fit your macro counts for the day.
- Lazy Keto is where you eat 20 net carbs each day but track nothing else.
Canada Costco Keto Shopping List
This past week we completed our monthly grocery shopping, loading Costco Keto products from Costco Canada.
Since we live in Canada, these products are exclusive to Canadians, although every Costco may differ in what they carry.
For example, some Costco Canada stores have Macadamia nuts, and others do not.
Keto Costco Canada Pricing And Nutrition
I did not include Keto nutrition and pricing since the importance is sourcing keto products at your local Costco Canada.
Another reason I did not include prices is because they often change, as do ingredients and nutrition labels.
Once you create your keto shopping list, you can price each item and apply it to your grocery budget.
Plus, if you don’t drive, you can set up Costco delivery, so it comes right to your house.
We haven’t tried this service before as we drive, but it’s an alternative.
I’ll warn you, have a piece of paper and a pen ready to jot down any keto products you’re interested in as there are loads.
My apologies in advance if you see double photos of a few of the products.
Costco Keto Canada Dairy and Cheese
- Natrel Salted Butter 1lb
- Salerno Mozzarella Cheese 2kg
- Asiago Cheese
- Tre Stelle Feta Cheese
- La Terra Fina Artichoke Parmesan and Garlic Dip
- Organic Brown Eggs
- Sealtest 35% Whipping Cream 1L
- Sealtest Sour Cream full-fat 2 containers
- Philadelphia Cream Cheese 2 pack
- Mini Bocconcini (mozzarella balls) or they have the larger balls
- So Nice Unsweetened Organic Almond Milk
- Kirkland Goat Cheese
- Boursin Cheese
- Portneuf Brie
- Kirkland Double Brie
- Brie Normandie
- Petit Brie President
- Bothwell Old Cheddar
- Old Edinburgh Cheese
- Beemster Classic Gouda Cheese
- Powerful Collier’s Extra Mature Cheddar
- Kerrygold Dubliner Cheese
- Emmental Cheese
- Tre Stelle Feta
- Castello Tickler
- Saputo Provolone
- Galbani Italian Pecorino Romano Cheese
- Balderson Double Smoked Cheddar Cheese
- Bothwell Old Cheddar Cheese
- Snack Size Balderson Cheese
- Parmigiano Reggiano
- Saputo Parmesan
- Squeakers Cheese Curds
- Wholly Guacamole
- Kirkland Bacon Bits
- Brandt Kolbassa
- Kirkland Ham
- Dodoni Feta Cheese
- Trempette Spinach Dip
- Kirkland Egg Whites (great for keto bread and keto angel food cake
Organic Riced Cauliflower found at Costco
These Keto Crackers are the bomb, but be aware they are hard to stop eating.
Costco Keto Canada Beverages
Besides Costco having the best prices for bottled water, you’ll find many other keto-approved beverages around the store.
Below are keto diet beverages that revolve around nut beverages and cold brew.
The oat milk tastes like oats in milk, and the macadamia milk tastes like milk, so we pair them together for iced coffee.
If Mrs. CBB wants to cut down on her cream usage, she takes one tablespoon whipping cream or 10% cream and the rest macadamia nut.
Almond milk is excellent too, but it has a distinct almond flavour which we don’t like in our coffee.
You can also buy the Kirkland Cold Brew in cans if you want to take it on the go.
You’ll find throughout this post that there are other keto beverages that you can buy at Costco, so keep scrolling for more.
Let’s have a look at what we’ve found.
All of the below Keto beverages are unsweetened.
- So Nice Organic Almond Milk
- Kirkland Cold Brew
- Oat Milk Oat Canada
- Kirkland Organic Almond Milk
- Milkadamia Macadamia Beverage
- Almond Breeze Almond Milk
- Matcha Green Tea
- Kirkland Carbonated Water
- Fever-Tree Indian Tonic Water
- San Benedetto Carbonated Natural Spring Water
- Bubly Variety Pack
- S Pellegrino
- San Benedetti Carbonated Water
- Sparkling Ice
- Kirkland Sparkling Ice
- Perrier Water 24
Costco Keto Canada Deli Meats and Keto Bread
- Casa Italian Genoa Salami 2 pack
- Dimplmeier Power Slice Bread 2 pack
- Cappola Proscuitto
- Pancetta Style Bacon
- Brandt Kolbassa Sausage
- Fresh Additions Chicken Breast Strips 2 pack
Related: Homemade Easy Keto Bread
- Keto Unbun (This is the company that provides Pizza Pizza with the Keto Unbun Pizza Crust).
Related: How to make the best keto buns
Costco Keto Canada Fruits and Vegetables
Before you get into this section on fruits and vegetables, I want to say that we buy most of ours at the grocery store.
This is because it’s only the two of us, and we observe prices and follow our grocery budget.
However, the few that we do buy are strictly for costs, such as the avocados, spaghetti squash, and portobello mushrooms.
Another consideration is with any grocery store the season as the prices and quality do change.
Ideally, do what works for your family and finances but consider how fast you can eat it before it goes off.
A meal plan goes a long way when you shop at Costco or any grocery store for that matter.
- Spaghetti Squash 2 pack
- Alpine Fresh Blueberries
- Kumato Tomatoes
- Italian Zucchini
- Berry Lovers Blackberries
- Wish Farms Raspberries
- Foxy Romaine Lettuce
- Organic Grape Tomatoes
- Select French Green Beans
- Fresh Catania Green Limes
Costco Keto Canada Fruits and Vegetables
- Alpine Asparagus
- Kirkland Whole Frozen Blueberries
- Kirkland Sliced or Whole Frozen Strawberries
- So Healthy Whole Brussels Sprouts
- Highline Portobello Mushrooms
- Sesame Street Mini Cucumbers (Our son loves these and so do we)
- Central West Strawberries
- Sweet Red, Yellow, and Orange Peppers
- Seedless Cucumbers 3 pack
- Sun Drops Sweet Flavour Tomatoes
- Celery Sticks
- Avocados (5) large
- Naked Leaf Lettuce
- Portobello Mushrooms
- Mini Bella Mushrooms
- White Mushrooms
- Baby Cucumbers
- One Bite Cucumber Poppers
- Green Baby Zucchini
- Yellow Beans
- Sweet Broccoli Tenders
- Broccoli Florets
- Brussels Sprouts
- Fresh Cut Celery
- Cauliflower Florets
- Earthbound Farm Organic Spinach
- Earthbound Farm Organic Spring Mix
- Earth Genius Arugula Roquette
- Tanimura Antle Romaine Lettuce Hearts
- Mixed Colours Long Chef Sweet Peppers
- Sunset Kumato Brown Tomatoes
- Mucci Sundrop Tomatoes
- Organic Avocado
- Spaghetti Squash
- Butternut Squash
Costco Keto Canada Meat Products
- Organic Lean Ground Beef 3 pack
- Pork St Louis Ribs Sliced
- Kirkland Pork Loin Centre and Rib Chops
- Hot Dog Weiners Kirkland
- Kirkland Lean Ground Beef
- Chicken Wings Kirkland
- Kirkland Ground Turkey Mince
- Brome Young Duck
- Kirkland Ham
- Noah’s Summer Sausage
- Goikoa Chorizo Sausage
- Brandt Kolbassa
- Zabiha Halal Chicken
- Costco Beef Roast
- Kirkland Ground Turkey
- Kirkland Beef Weiners
- Best Meats Lean Ground Beef
Costco Keto Fresh Fish Products – Random Varieties
- Atlantic Salmon
- Jumbo Shrimp
- The first photo is a massive tube pf minced beef and the rest are shrimp, PEI Mussels and oysters.
Costco Keto Canada Nuts and Seeds
- Kirkland Walnuts
- Almond Flour Kirkland
- Nuts and Nature Seed Butter
- Manitoba Harvest Hemp Hearts
- Kirkland Almond Butter
- Pecan Halves Kirkland
- Kirkland Macadamia Nuts
- Bass Organic Pumpkin Seeds
- Almond Slices Basse
- Whole Hazelnuts Basse
- Whole Raw Cashews
- Kirkland Organic Chia Seeds
- Basse Brazil Nuts
All these nuts and seeds we buy at Costco are excellent prices and, in many cases, organic.
Costco Keto Canada Random Grocery Products We Buy
- Dark Chocolate Keto Nuggets
- Planters Peanuts
- Elan Coconut Flour
- SlimQuick Pure Keto Weightloss Management
- KirklandOrganic Hemp Hearts
- Dark Almond Peanut Butter Cups
- Chosen Foods Mayonnaise made with Avocado Oil
- Kirkland Double Brie Cheese
- Spinach Dip
- Nutiva MCT oil 2 pack
- Kirkland Organic Salsa
- Nutiva Organic Coconut Creamer
Costco Keto Canada Random Groceries
- Mother Earth Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
- Greenfield Crumbled Bacon
- Organika Enhanced Collagen
- Rodelle Organic Baking Cocoa
- Tostitos Salsa
- Greenfield Sausage Rounds
- Capolla Proscuitto
- Avocado Chunks Frozen
- Atlantic Salmon
- Genoa Salami
- Asiago Cheese
- Pork Belly (Meat dept bunker)
- Parmigiano Reggiano Cheese
- Hungry Buddha Keto Bars
Costco Keto Canada Seafood and Canned Food
- Ocean’s Solid White Tuna
- Kirkland Atlantic Salmon
- Aqua Star Purely Shrimp 4 bags Raw Quick Peel
- Kirkland Chicken Breast in a can
- Pilaros Jumbo Green Olives stuffed with Garlic
- Ocean’s Solid White Tuna
- Ocean’s Flaked Light Tuna
- Goldseal Wild Mackerel
- Kirkland Chicken Breast In A Can
- Kersen Sardines
- Ocean’s Sockeye Salmon
- Campbell’s Simply Chicken Broth (No Salt Added)
- Kirkland Organic Chicken Broth
- Montreal Smoked Meat
- Rao’s Marinara
- Planters Dry Roasted Peanuts
- Inno Foods Keto Crackers
- Seared Ahi Tuna
- Sparkling ICE
- Love Good Fats Shake Powder
- Turkey Bacon
- Miss Jones Keto and Paleo Brownies
Costco Keto Canada Snacks
- Utz Pork Rinds
- Unsweetened Almond Milk Almond Breeze
- Unsweetened Coconut Water
An excellent Keto product found at Costco is Keto Crackers. Comment below if you’ve tried them. Update 2021– I tried them and had a hard time keeping my hands out of the bag.
- Simply Protein Bars
- Naturally Original Pepperoni Sticks
- Love Good Fats Bars
- Atkins Bars
- Whisps Parmesan Cheese Crisps
- Oven-Baked Parm Crisps Cheddar Flavour
- Atkins Bars and Love Good Fats Bars $19.99 a box
- Kirkland Almond Flour 2kg $16.99
- Rhythm Organic Cauliflower Bites
Costco Keto Canada Oils, Seasonings, and Flavourings
- Home Goodness Organic Beef Broth
- Kirkland Organic Tomato Paste
- Organic Coconut Oil Kirkland
- Nutiva Organic Coconut Oil
- Renee’s Mighty Caesar Dressing
- Organic Extra-Virgin Olive Oil 2 pack
- Kirkland Coarse Ground Black Pepper
- Pink Himalayan Salt Kirkland 2 pack
- Real Lemon Lemon Juice 2 pack
- Kirkland Ground Turmeric
- Sir Kensington’s Organic Mayonnaise
- Chosen Foods 100% Avocado Oil
New! Everything But The Bagel Seasoning at Costco Canada in a large container.
- Choose Food Keto Mayonnaise or make your own mayo
- Everything But The Bagel Seasoning
- Folios Cheese Wraps or I made my own Folios
- Chosen Foods Mayonnaise
- Folios ( I bought a pack to test them out)
- Saputo Parmesan (sorry it’s blurry)
- Mozarella Saputo 3 pack
- Burrata Mozzarella Balls
- Snack packs of Balderson Cheese
- Pistachio nuts in the shell
- Tetley Tea
- Frank’s Red Hot Sauce
- Philadelphia Cream cheese
- Jalapeno Lime Mayo
- Nescafe Instant Coffee
- Asaro Brand olives from Spin
- Roasted Seaweed
- Philidelphia cream cheese
- GaoradeZero Drinks
- Mediterraneasn Olive Tapenade
- Kirkland no sugar water
- Shape Flax Seed Oil Organic
- Anthony’s Organic Premium Gluten-Free Coconut Milk powder
How To Make Everything Bagel Spice Mix
Also, you can make your Everything But The Bagel Seasoning with my simple recipe if you choose not to buy it.
Costco Keto Meat Products
- Kirkland Pork Chops
- Greenfield Bacon Never Ever Antibiotics
- Kirkland Striploin Grilling Steak
- Kirkland Chicken Drumsticks
If you don’t have time to roast a whole chicken Costco Canada has these extraordinary roasted chickens always hot.
Also, keep a lookout for yesterday’s roasted chicken in the bunker for a reduced price of only $5.99.
Sometimes we buy it and make chicken salad or shred the meat for keto egg drop chicken soup.
Random Costco Canada Keto Products
We spent two hours in Costco trying to get photos of as many keto products as possible; however, we missed lots.
I’d love to hear from all of you in the comments about what other Costco Keto foods you buy that I don’t have listed.
If you have photos of the products and would like me to add them to this post, you can email me the photo to email@example.com.
Would you mind putting Keto Costco Canada photos in the subject line?
On that note, I will type out some other Costco products that might interest keto diet beginners.
I will also add new Keto Finds below as they become available to me.
Keep in mind that products at Costco come and go based on sales on the product for that particular store.
That means that you may not all find these keto products at your store; however, talk to a manager to see if they can get them.
- Aged Balsalmic Vinegar
- Clubhouse Everything Bagel Seasoning (small bottle)
- Everything Parm Crisps
- Kirkland Real Mayonnaise
- Galbani Parmigiano Reggiano (best price is at Costco)
- Tarmari Almonds
- Rao’s Marinara Sauce
- Ingredients: ITALIAN WHOLE PEELED TOMATOES (PEELED TOMATOES, TOMATO PUREE, SALT, BASIL LEAF), OLIVE OIL, ONIONS, SALT, GARLIC, BASIL, BLACK PEPPER, OREGANO.
- Simply Natural Tomato and Basil Sauce
- Kirkland Macadamia Nuts
- Kirkland ExtraLean Cooked Ham
- Simply Green Soup
- Double-Pack Boursin Garlic and Fine Herbs Cream Cheese
- Sealtest 10% cream
- Kirkland Extra Jumbo Peanuts
- Power Slice Bread by Dimpflmeier
- Baby Cucumbers
- Fresh Asparagus
- Nutiva Organic Coconut Creamer
- Crepini Egg Thins
- Prova Vine Tomatoes
- Gatorade Zero (I haven’t seen this since the summer)
- Schneiders Juicy Jumbos Hot Dogs (not in stock right now only Kirkland brands)
- Saputo Swiss Cheese
- Saputo Harvarti Cheese
- Garlic Sausage
- Babybel Cheeses
- Kerrygold Cheese
- Mio sugar-free water flavours
- Bocconcini Cheese Balls
- Ricotta Cheese
- Feta Cheese
- Lilydale Pre-cooked Turkey Breast
- Hot Salami
- Good Fat Bars – New Flavours Plant-Based
- NEW!!! 14 Pack of Quest Bars
- Moon Cheese
- Roasted Almonds
- Smart Sweets sugar-free candy *Note the net carbs since they changed their recipe and nutrition count.
- Rio Solid White Tuna in Olive Oil
- Galbani Parmigiano Reggiano Cheese
- Grassfed Angus Burgers (frozen)
- 2lb Lean Ground Beef (frozen)
- Crepini Egg Wraps
- Moishes Steakhouse Pickles (fermented in the refrigerator section)
- Wildbrine Raw Organic Sauerkraut (refrigerated)
- Kirkland Medium, Old and Mild Cheddar (refrigerated)
- Strub’s Pickled Eggs
- Kirkland Real Crumbled Bacon
- Bubly Flavoured Water Assorted case of 24
- Oat Canada Oat Drink (0g sugar added) – Unfortunately Costco is not carrying this at the moment but we hope that they bring it back as it’s a delicious product we use. Be on the lookout soon for Sugar-free chocolate Oat and Oat Ice-cream
- Lakanto Monkfruit Sweetener
- Shakti Price Desi Ghee
- Rodelle Pure Organic Vanilla Extract Madagascar Bourbon
- Mountain Peak Mix (Miked Nuts)
- Ocean’s Wild Pink Salmon
- Zarotti Light Tuna Fillets
- Frank’s Red Hot Sauces
- Organic Seaweed
- Quest Bars (again)
New Keto Costco Products Found Around Ontario
I was hoping you could send me your photos of Keto products you have found at your local Costco store. I may use them to update this blog post to help our Keto friends around Canada.
- Seared Ahi Tuna Sliced with Garlic Peppercorn Rub
- Sparkling ICE water (I heard this was really good)
- Love Good Fats Powdered Shake Mix
- Keto and Paleo Fudgy Brownies
- Turkey Bacon
- Black Bean Guacamole
- 3 flavours of Premier Protein – Strawberry, Chocolate and Vanilla
- Organika Enhanced Collagen Protein (we use this)
- AvoMEGA avocado oil with MCT and Chia
- RODELLE Pure Vanilla Extract
- David Roberts Jumbo Peanuts with Sea Salt (these are good)
- Carbonaut Bread (This is a great keto bread)
- Keto Minis Dark Chocolates
- Organika Collagen
- Mio 5 pack
- Kirkland Snacking Nuts
- Marine Collagen with Vitamin C
- Keto Crackers
Reading Nutrition Labels Is Critical
As always, read the nutrition label for the following information.
- What is the serving size in comparison to the net carbs?
- How many calories do you get per serving?
- What is the carbohydrate count per serving?
- Is there any sugar and is it natural or added? Any type of fruit keto product with berries for example will have natural sugars.
- Most importantly read the ingredient list, twice.
- Serving size
- Ingredient list
Sugars To Avoid On A Keto Diet
Make sure there are no fillers and sugars you should be avoiding on a keto diet.
- Coconut sugar
- Maple syrup
- Agave nectar
- Malitol (unless it doesn’t upset your stomach with lots of gas)
- Cane Sugar
I also enjoyed reading this educational post by the Diet Doctor: Keto Sweeteners The Best and The Worst.
If you plan on baking with your sweeteners, go for the bulk bag, as it will be your best cheapest option.
Best Keto Sweeteners
Our favourite keto sweeteners that we can’t find at Costco Canada are;
Update Aug 2020: Monkfruit by Lakanto is now at Costco Canada.
- Erythritol or Swerve
- Allulose double pack 400g each or a single pack Allulose 400g
- Splenda (Skinny Syrup or Torani (questionable sweetener among keto followers but we use it without issue) You can buy the packets of Splenda at Costco for $24.99 a box. If you live near a Marshall’s, Winners, Home Outfitters they also carry the Syrups).
I will be making a complete Amazon Canada Keto Grocery List, so make sure you subscribe to the blog to get that email notification.
How To Calculate Net Carbs In Keto
Don’t forget to minus the fibre from the carbs per serving to arrive at a net carb count.
So, for example, if a product has 5 grams of carbs per serving and 3 grams of fibre, the math is 5-3= two net carbs per serving. You also minus the sugar alcohols from the carb count as well.
Take Away Sugar Alcohols
If the product had 5 grams of carbs per serving, 3 grams of fibre, and 1 gram of sugar alcohol (good keto sweeteners), your total net carbs would be 5-3-1 = 1 net carb per serving.
You can also find great apps such as Carb Manager, a low-carb keto tracker that will help you to figure the math out if you’re not confident at the start.
Other Costco Canada Keto Products To Look Out For
I will continue adding photos to this post as I take them, so you may see them mentioned twice.
- Diet Coke (if you drink diet sodas although some like to buy the Coke Zero with stevia which I have not seen yet)
- Organic Chicken Breasts
- Flank Steak
- Stuffed Manzanilla Olives
- Sparkling Water
- Bottled Water
- Romano Cheese
- Various other cheeses as they have a huge selection
- Cauliflower Riced in the frozen section
- Ground Flaxseed
- Frozen Shrimp
- Kirkland Sausages
- Coffee varieties galore
- Bick’s Pickles
- Kosher Pickles
- Coconut Flour
If you have photos of your favourite keto products from Costco I don’t have listed, email them to me, and I will add them.
If you don’t have the Costco Capital One MasterCard, I wrote a review about why we decided to sign up for one.
Discussion: What other Costco products do you have on your keto grocery list?
Please share this post with your friends if you feel they would enjoy reading it.