SEVEN YEARS OF FINANCE BLOGGING AND A GIVEAWAY
Seven years ago I started what I thought was going to be a personal blog no one would follow but I was wrong. Today over many media platforms we have thousands of followers and subscribers all around the world.
I want to personally thank you for being part of our journey towards debt freedom and helping others achieve their dream.
In celebration I’d like to give away 7 x $10 gift card prizes to our fans or cash via PayPal.
- All you have to do is leave me a comment and tell me where you are from but only pick one to comment on so either the blog or Facebook where I will post this contest as well.
- LIKE and Share this post via the Facebook post for an extra entry and let me know you’ve done that in your comment.
- If you are a Canadian Budget Binder subscriber of any of the following social media you get an extra entry so let me know who you *your social media account name) are on each social media in your comment.
Tag your friends on Facebook and let them know about CBB for another extra entry!
Share the Love! 🙂
“This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook or any other social media where this contest is shared.”
Contest closes January 23rd at 8am. Prize winners announced January 23rd unless otherwise stated. Winner can choose gift card or cash via PayPal.
If you are new to Canadian Budget Binder Start Here where you can get all of your FREE Downloads including our personal Budget spreadsheet.
Our Mini 10 Step Budgeting Series
Below is our mini 10 step budgeting series that you can click and read.
These are not downloadable tools, rather tools that will help you to learn how we designed our budget and how you can too!
- How We Designed Our Budget Step 1– Gathering All the information
- How We Designed Our Budget Step 2– Categories
- How We Designed Our Budget Step 3– Tracking Receipts
- How We Designed Our Budget Step 4- Note-taking
- How We Designed Our Budget Step 5– 5S Organization
- How We Designed Our Budget Step 6– Who Does What and When?
- How We Designed Our Budget Step 7– Balancing Our Budget
- How We Designed Our Budget Step 8– Knowing our Coupon Savings
- How We Designed Our Budget Step 9– Reading Our Bills
- How We Designed Our Budget Step 10– Projected Expenses and 3 Foolproof Ways to Save for One-Time Expenses