Crunchy Chocolate Keto Peanut Butter Fat Bombs made at home are less expensive than pre-made.
Grocery prices are increasing across Canada and the USA and many pre-made keto treats are too expensive to buy.
If you’ve got 20 minutes, you have the time to make these chocolate keto peanut butter fat bombs.
Not only are they a healthy alternative to a sugar-filled snack, but they are quick to make.
Whether packing one in your lunch for work, road trip or camping, these fat bombs are perfect for a sweet tooth.
A fat bomb in the keto world is a treat made with all-natural ingredients and good healthy fats.
Today, let’s make quick and straightforward chocolate keto peanut butter fat bombs with a crunch.
Note: Yes, I forgot to add the word chocolate to my cover photos. Oops!
Silicone Mold: Chocolate Keto Peanut Butter Bombs
What type of silicone mold should I use?
Before you ask, Mold and Mould are interchangeable, so there is no fuzzy here.
Two years ago, I tested a silicone candy mold I purchased at a second-hand shop.
It came in a mixed bag of kitchen items which was a bonus since I knew I could use it for a recipe.
You can also purchase the silicone mold online with plenty of shape options for a reasonable price.
The significant part of purchasing silicone molds is that they are helpful for a variety of recipes.
If you’d prefer to use a round silicone mold for this recipe, the choice is up to you.
- Chocolate Truffles Mold
- Whiskey Ice Cube Tray
- Grid Fondant Mould
- Hard Candy Mold Pralines
- Gummy Jelly Mold
Ingredient List: Chocolate Keto Peanut Butter Fat Bombs
Six ingredients are essential to make crunchy chocolate keto peanut butter fat bombs.
However, you don’t have to use the same ingredients as I do, but you risk a different flavour.
Below are the exact ingredients I used to make a sugar-free recipe for my mother-in-law and wife.
If you have been looking for something sweet that is sugar-free for a treat, try this recipe.
- New World Crunchy Peanut Butter or Smooth Peanut Butter
- Krisda Sugar-Free Chocolate Chips are the best or Lily’s sugar-free chocolate chips. Best Price Amazon Canada.
- Organic Traditions Cacao Nibs are pricey, but you don’t need much, and they offer the best crunch.
- Excellent source of Potassium
- High in Fibre
- Contains essential minerals
- Rich in antioxidants
- Raw, with no added flavours or sweeteners
- Krisda Organic Erythritol Sweetener is cheaper to buy than powder using a coffee grinder. You can also buy the powdered sugar version, but a tad more pricey. Use any sweetener alternative you’d like, such as Monkfruit or Lakanto.
- Organic – Certified Organic by CSI
- Gluten-free – grain-free; does not contain gluten
- Keto-friendly – low carb and sugar-free
- Non-GMO – Made from ingredients that are not genetically modified
- All-natural – naturally sourced ingredients
- Pink Himalayan Salt
What Are Cacao Nibs?
I’m not a specialist in this field, so I’ve turned to Web MD who explains precisely what Caco Nibs are.
They are called “nature’s chocolate chips” and come packed full of a bold chocolate flavour.
We use them in keto desserts to add crunch and some of the many health benefits cacao nibs offer.
Cacao nibs, also known as cocoa nibs, are crumbled bits of dried cacao beans, which grow on the cacao tree. Cacao nib producers dry and crack the beans into small pieces and are part of the same bean used in chocolate candy production.Web MD – Cacao Nibs
Alternate Options For Non-Peanut Butter Lovers
Keep in mind that if you don’t like peanut butter, there are other sugar-free options.
We’ve purchased and tried these nut butter brands below and suggest them as an alternative.
- PB&Me No Sugar Powdered Peanut Butter (the taste of peanut butter is toned down)
- Almond Butter
- Natural Hemp Seed and Almond Butter
- All-Natural Cashew Butter
You can also check at Costco Canada for almond butter, seed butter and sugar-free just nuts Kirkland peanut butter.
How To Make Crunchy Chocolate Keto Peanut Butter Fat Bombs
You can find the printable version of this recipe down below.
Ingredients List: Chocolate Keto Peanut Butter Fat Bombs
- Square Silicone Mold 40 count
- I 1/2 cups of All-Natural Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup of sugar-free powdered Krisda Sugar (add more if you like it sweeter)
- 1/4 teaspoon of pink Himalayan salt
- 1 package 285 grams of Krisda Chocolate Chips
- 1 teaspoon of coconut oil
- 1/2 cup of Organic Cacao Nibs
- In a large bowl, add the crunchy or smooth peanut butter to mix the PB if it’s a new jar first.
- Add the powdered sweetener and 1/4 teaspoon of pink salt and mix for a minute until combined.
- Set aside and make the melted chocolate.
- Add the entire bag of sugar-free chocolate chips and coconut oil to a double-boiler.
- You can also use a pot with water and a silver mixing bowl over the top to melt the chocolate chips.
- Also, you can put the chocolate chips and coconut oil in a microwave-safe bowl until melted. Every microwave is different, so stop the microwave and stir every 15 seconds until melted.
- Using a spatula, stir the chocolate chips over medium heat, ensuring the water is at a rolling boil underneath, then turn off the stovetop.
- Once melted, remove the double boiler’s chocolate chips onto your workspace.
- Using the silicone mold add 1 tsp of melted chocolate to each square, making sure to coat the sides.
- Put the filled mold into the freezer for 10 minutes or until the chocolate solidifies.
- Using a spoon fill each square with the peanut butter mixture you made earlier.
- Pour a thin layer of melted chocolate over the top of each square and sprinkle some cacao nibs.
- Put the silicone mold back into the freezer and let it sit for at least an hour or until solid.
- Pop each Chocolate Keto Peanut Butter Fat Bomb out by pushing each square from underneath the mold.
Switch Up The Recipe
Overall, you should have 40 Crunchy Chocolate Keto Peanut Butter Fat Bombs.
However, this number will change based on the size of mold you use.
Please store the fat bombs in a freezer bag or container for up to 3 months.
Save money, make these delicious crunchy chocolate keto peanut butter fat bombs at home, and leave the expensive pre-made keto treats alone.
Discussion: What other fun and healthy ingredients would you add to this recipe?
Share your comments below.
Nutrition is not provided. Please do your calculations on your own.
See you again, and thanks for stopping by.
If you love this recipe, please consider leaving a comment and rating.